One Fateful day, Our Love....

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - One Fateful Day, Our Love....

Genre - Romance, Angst (I did warn you guys for angst =.=)

Rating - ?

 

 

Nobody's Pov

 

The slender fingers run professionally on the black and white keys of big white grand piano. Somehow, a certain beads of liquid streamed down the cheeks of the beautiful pianist onto the keys, faint sobs escaping her baby pink lips. The microphone in front of her stayed lifeless. Her beautiful voice had yet to be heard by the audiences.

 

The groom stood still, his eyes fixed on the fragile figure on the stage as he chewed on his lips anxiously. His heart twitched to realise that beads of tears of the beautiful pianist which he valued like beads of pearl were shed.....moreover because of him..

 

Eunsook parted her pouty lips, she fought against her will and swallowed all the sobs, begging her vocal chords to produce some sound.

 

The way you are when you approached me

Somehow, I thought it was something I would never see again.

That's why I couldn't open my eyes

and the moments when you are sent to be by my side

My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude

Those time must have been really lonely for you, right

As I see your figure get frailer, I can tell it so

When it hurts too much,

Please just let your tears flow

And let it wash away painful memories..

In my arms...

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Please...Please, Eunsook. Please don't sing anymore. I can't stand to see your tears. You do not have to do this.

 

I was totally useless. I could do nothing but watch her from far, locking all my agony in a corner of my heart. How I wish I could lock my love for her together with those agony?  My love for Eunsook was taking up all the space in my heart...

 

I was snapped back to reality when the pale white figure on the stage tilted her head a bit. Suddenly having an eye contact with me.

 

Even though I know there's so little thing

I can do for you...

But I will give you all...

All the love that is left inside of me....

 

I will give you all - Onew

 

You mean it, Eunsook ah? Giving me all the love that you have? That would be too selfish of me. It was already too much that you had to sing right here...right here at my wedding...right in front of me...right in front of Gwiboon...

 

Flashback

 

"Jjong! Open up! Are you in there?? Jjong!" Constant banging on bedroom door woke me up. I rubbed my eyes,

 

"Eunsookie?" It was her voice. My angel..my lover.

 

I stood up, not even aware that I was only in my boxers to unlock the door for her.

 

"What's up baby, in this early morning???" I said as she entered the room.

 

"Gwiboon is missing! Her parents contacted me that she did not come home! S-" Her words stop in midway, her eyes glued to the direction of my bed.

 

"Why are you staring at my bed, Sookie..." I turned around, jaws dropped in shock.

 

A auburn hair coloured girl rolling on my bedsheets, her clothes scatter on my bedroom floor.

 

I gulped and turned back to Eunsook, who eyes were already moist with tears.

 

"Sookie, I can explain! I really don't k-"

 

*SLAP*

 

"You bastard!" Before I could hold her back, Eunsook was far away from me, running away from me with all her might.

 

I messed my hair in ultimate frustration. How am I supposed to know how Gwiboon ended up in my bed?!! I remembered I was sleeping since I came back from band practice! I swear!

 

End of Flashback

 

Anyway, this was how I had to take responsibility for Gwiboon...

Eunsook....

 

I know how my angel had suffered over this. She did not pick up her phone until the seconday after the incident.

 

From that time, I knew...we were over.. She covered up all her pain and wounds, helping Gwiboon with all those wedding preparation.

 

I knew somewhere inside her heart..She was crying.

 

"Unnie! Why don't you bless us with your singing?!! I love your voice! Please sing at our wedding, please! pretty please!" Gwiboon requested.

 

Eunsook had this painful smile on her face as she accepted the request.

 

Eunsook ah, Just how much I love you? My heart ached so much...

 

 

"Congratz.." Eunsook held out her hand for handshake with me. I could not move...No, it was more like I did not want to move.

 

"T-Thanks..." I stammered.

 

"I'm leaving...I still have some other schedules.." She said before giving that fake smile again.

 

"Please don't go...." My heart was yelling at her.... but I bet she could not hear.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

One week later,

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

*Ring*

 

I rolled on the shared bed with Gwiboon lazily. I did not want to pick up the phone and continued to sleep. The phone stopped ringing after a few seconds.

 

The next morning,

 

*Sob* *Sob*

 

I was rudely awaken by some faint sobs. I slowly opened my eyes, image of Gwiboon sobbing hard appeared before my eyes.

 

"Baby, what's wrong?" I spoke, instantly sitting up to reach for Gwiboon.

 

"Oppa...*Sob*.."

 

"What's wrong, chagi..Tell me." I pat her head lightly, totally obnoxious to the reason why she was crying so saddly.

 

"Eunsook unnie...Eunsook unnie, she...*Sob*"

 

I froze. What about Eunsook?

 

"She committed suicide..."

 

My world crampled down after Gwiboon's last words. My breathing became faster and faster, my heart feeling as if it was being clamped mercilessly.

 

No, it can't be. Eunsook would never do this. Never!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran along the hallway of ER wards where Eunsook's dad directed me to.

 

"Eunsook ah! my poor daughter..!!"  The sight of auntie Jieun crying came into my sight.

 

"Uncle..." I called Eunsook's dad, who patted my shoulders lightly.

 

"H-How's she, Uncle?"

 

Eunsook's dad let out a deep sigh, tears visible in his eyes.

 

"That silly girl took her life herself. She should have told us. Knowing her..she will never tell us.."

 

I was puzzled by his words. Tell them what?

 

"She was two week pregnant, Jonghyun. I don't know whose child it was. She must have done it out of embarassment."

 

The words wirled in my mind.

 

Pregnant? Eunsook was pregnant?

 

Whose child? Eunsook was carrying my child?

 

*MESSAGE TONE*

 

I took out my phone and saw Gwiboon's text to fetch her.

 

Then I saw a missed call..

 

I clicked the alert and my eyes went wide.

 

It was Eunsook who called me in the middle of the night.

 

Tears well up at corners of my eyes. Because of this bastard, you gave your life up, eunsook ah?

 

If only I answered...If only I answered, My love wouldn't have died! She must have tried to tell me about our child..

 

I ran out of the hospital, not even dare to see her face with this much of guilt inside. What have I done to eunsook..

 

Breaking her heart.

Leaving her with a child.

Letting her commit suicide.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice, hoping it would somehow ease my heart a bit.

 

*Voice message*

 

I took out my phone to check.

 

2:30 am

From : My Goddess Angel

 

I froze but managed to click the play button.

 

"Sorry, Jjong...I know I shouldn't do this. I dont even know why am I calling you after all. I will never destroy your marriage I promise. But.. *SOB* I feel awful towards my child who has to die before it enters the world because of me Jjong. Even if I live through this abortion, I don't think I deserve to live after killing my own child..Sorry, Jjong..I am really sorry.."

 

"EUNSOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I held onto my chest where my heart rest. Guilt slowly swallowing my whole heart...Guilt of causing my own lover to die...Guilt of causing my child to die...

 

Eunsook ah, I don't think I deserve to live too.

I will definitely join you two there.

I promise..I will look after both of you forever.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG =.= HOW DID I WRITE A CHAPTER THAT LIKE HELL?!

I am sorry >.< I know it totally >.<

no jinki's POV at all >.<

sorry T.T

and no =.=

I am being totally angsty....

everything I thought of was angst... >.<

pLEASE kindly leave your suggestion in the comment box T.T