Sweet Addiction - 2

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Sweet Addiction Part 2

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

"Director..." How I wish my voice was more stronger and louder. It came out like a mere whisper in reality.

 

The way I was feeling his breath on my neck along with my own pulse had zapped out all my courage and energy completely.

 

"I want your blood...." Director Kim's breath hitched near my ear lobe, uttering those word which made me shiver in fear.

 

But the most scary part was that I was more than willing to share my blood. Shouldn't I be pushing him away and running out of this office as far as I can? Perhaps?

 

I shut my eyes tight, panting as if I had run a mile non stop.

 

"Moreover...." He continued.

 

"I want you, Jinki....."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nobody's POV

 

Jinki's big and rounded doe eyes went wide when he heard the words.

 

Want him? in what way? What was Jonghyun talking about? It was putting him in total confusion.

 

"Your blood is so tempting...just the scent drive me crazy." The boss' hands wrapped around his panicking secretary's waist as he made the latter sat between his legs on the big comforting leather chair.

 

Jinki could felt his own excitement and disappointment at the same time. It was clear that what Jonghyun want was his blood and not him.

 

If it was what he wanted, Jinki could have given it without any regret. He could drain the red liquid out of his body for all he cares.

 

Jinki's lips couldn't restrain a moan from escaping it when he felt a wet flesh tickling his skin which was just above where his main artery to the brain lay.

 

Within another minute, what he expected was his beloved directors' fangs sinking deep into the wall of his blood vessel, giving the alternate direction for his blood to flow out. He would be in his own pool of blood. surrounded by cold air in this cold room as Jonghyun walk out on him.

 

*Kiss*

 

None of the things he expected came. No unbearable pain, no blood, no suffering.

 

"You're too precious to me.."

 

The warm breath of the older man tickled Jinki's skin who was frozen like a statue.

 

The arms of the director tightened around the thin waist of his secretary, smiling against the neck of the shocked latter.

 

"I will never drain those priceless blood from the person who mean everything to me, Jinki.." Jonghyun uttered.

 

The younger swallowed hard, finding words to be pushed out of his throat.

 

"Y-You are trying to say something, director?"

 

Jonghyun's smile widened at the clueless human. He was indeed the pure and innocent Jinki that he loved since the first time they met.

 

"I am saying I love you. babo.." Jonghyun playfully smooched the deep pink cheeks of the latter.

 

Something warm came in contact with Jonghyun's cold skin which surprised the former.

 

He attempted to turn the boy who was sitting on his lap, facing the other direction.

 

"You don't like me, Jinki?" He asked, the voice was the mixture of desperation, disappointment and sadness.

 

"NO! It's not that!"Finally he spoke.

 

"Then what's with these tears?" Jonghyun asked as he reached for Jinki's cheeks, wiping the warm tears with his thumb.

 

"It was so unreal. Unreal that someone perfect like you would love an imperfect being like me. I never thought this dream could be alive. Director..Loving me..."

 

Before the words ended, the superior man cupped his employee's cheeks lovingly, facing the man with the smile warmer than the sun's ray.

 

"Is it because of my words?" The elder man asked softly.

 

Jinki knew what exactly he meant. It was true. Because of these words, Jinki thought he would have stood a chance with his boss. He was so unfashionable.

 

When Jinki kept silence, the vampire had apologetic smile on his face.

 

"Mianhae. From the day you entered my office. Everything was too bright. Everything little movement of yours drew my attention. I was afraid. Afraid that something would be changing my life and ruin my pride. I did not want to get close to anyone as such.I tried to tell you off by insulting you."

 

Jonghyun looked up to Jinki's eyes who was interestingly listen to him with full attention.

 

"But you stayed beside me even knowing my true identity. When you step inside my room, your blood scent diffused through out the whole room. I couldn't resist. I tried to ease my thirst for your blood by replacing with other women's blood but nothing stop me from wanting you."

 

Jinki smiled a little. "You could have taken it by force. Why you didn't?"

 

"I did not want you to think that I see you like other women. You're different. You can tempt me like no other human can do." The vampire's hand trailed on plump lips of the boy.

 

"I allow you, Director. Just take it."

 

"Call me Jonghyun..."

 

"B-But..."

 

"It's ok, unless you want to call me something else?" Jonghyun smirked ily, causing the latter to blush hard.

 

Jinki could not look at his boss' eyes.

 

"J-Jjong..."

 

*To be continued*

 

HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP???? XD

I know this one had been so long >.<

do you mind if I extend one more chapter?

 

RinKim - keke XP but true that Jjong's vampire image is so appealing XP my IS bad T.T Don't know how to improve it huhuhu T.T

 

StayOnyou - Jinki can't give his blood just like this :-> Ok, Jinki does give it but Jjong seem to be hesitating keke XP sorry but there will be third part >.< sorry for the long wait too T.T

 

meandmyself - Jinki is more than a meal :-> hehehe squealing at Jongyu-ness kekekekeke XP

 

SnHiromi - Hot Kim Jonghyun is Jinki's! *and mine too hehehehe* Jinki does give :->

 

CTjinhyun - I understand perfectly!  I had plotted the next story kekeke XP you can expect something good.....XP it's JinkixJonghee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD kekeke

 

niadubu - yeah! you're right! XP but don't worry, I will be just taking the main background and characters XP will be totally inverting the situation ^^ hope you enjoy it ^^