He's my dad!!! @.@

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

I kicked the nearby stone as far as possible from me. The school life !! Those teachers kept picking on me because I was admired by the female population in the school. This was totally bull!

 

As I was sulking, I came across the dark narrow valley and suddenly heard a little high pitch crying voice.

 

Being curious, I continued into the valley. The crying got louder and louder as I continued into the valley.

 

At the end of the valley, I saw a white cot beside the walls. Definitely, the crying was from there. I rushed to the side of the cot and saw a small body.

 

I gasped, pulling the blanket away which was covering the baby's face so that I could have a better view.

 

"So CUTE!!" I squealed when I saw the baby's face. The puffy cheeks were so irresistable. I brought hands onto his cheeks.

 

As soon as our skins came into contact, this little guy stopped crying and stared back at me with its big doe eyes.

 

"Aigoo...." I cooed as I picked him up from the cot. He giggled as soon as I picked him up, making me chuckle.

 

"Haiz....no matter how much I want to bring you with me, it's totally impossible. I can't even support myself..." I muttered softly.

 

I was alone. Since I was young, my parents passed away due to a car accident. I had to work for myself. But I still have some best friends with me.

 

I prepared to place the baby back at the cot.

 

"WAHHHH!!!!" That little guy broke into cry , clutching tightly to the sleeve of my uniform.

 

"You want to stay with me??" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

 

It's true that it's hard to raise a kid. I dont know anything about kids. But may be Key can help right???

 

How about finance???? Even I myself working for my three meals a day. BUT IF I TAKE THREE JOBS A DAY , I CAN AFFORD HIM RIGHT??????

 

OK, decided. I am taking him home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah, Key! Help me look after Jinki! I am going off for my night shift!!!" Jonghyun yelled arcoss his house.

 

"Like I have a choice.." Key rolled his eyes but he kissed the baby's cheek who was in his hand.

 

"Yah! Don't kiss my son! " Jonghyun shouted as he dashed to Jinki's side and pecked his cheeks and then lip, earning a excited giggle from baby.

 

"Bye, Jinki!!" Jonghyun said as he ran out of the apartment.

 

"Say bye bye to your appa, Jinki.." Key said as he took the little boy's hand and waved at his friend.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 years later,

 

 

"Jinki!! wake up! You'll be late for school!" Jonghyun said as he banged the door several times.

 

"I'm up, Appa!! " JInki replied as he dropped his pen and yawned. He had been studying for his exam today since last night without sleep.

 

He quickly did his business in the bathroom and changed into uniforms before he left his room.

 

"Morning, Appa!" Jinki greeted to his appa whose eyes were glued to his laptop.

 

"Morning, Jinki..." Jonghyun answered as he typed on his laptop and then sipped  coffee from the cup.

 

"Eat breakfast and I will send you to school before I go to work." He said.

 

"Nae, appa!" Jinki sat down at the dining table and stared at his food and then looked up at Jonghyun again.

 

Jonghyun was paying more attention to his work these days and had been neglecting Jinki for quite some times. Jinki knew it was not purposedly done. But still...He was lonely.

 

"Appa...." He called.

 

"Hmm, baby?" Jonghyun answered, his gaze not leaving his stock graphs.

 

"Look at me!" Jinki whined.

 

Finally, Jonghyun took off his glasses and looked at Jinki.

 

"yes, baby?" he said.

 

"Can you take me out this friday?" Jinki asked with a pout.

 

"Where does my baby want to go?" Jonghyun asked as he rolled his chair to be in front of Jinki.

 

"Hmm.. anywhere with appa.." Jinki said, doing his eye smile.

 

Jonghyun couldn't resist Jinki's cuteness. He wanted to peck his lips like he did last time but now Jinki had grown into teenager and he might not like his appa pecking him like this.

 

"Ok, baby. I promise I will take you out okay??"

 

*Ding Dong*

 

"I'll get it!" Jinki said as he ran out of the dining room.

 

"Uncle Taemin, Uncle Minho!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jinki squealed as he saw his favourite uncles at his door.

 

"Hey Jinki.." Minho greeted with a smile.

 

"Aww.. come on, jinki baby. Give me a hug..." Taemin said as he spread his arms.

 

Jinki hugged Taemin and Taemin tightened the hug.

 

"How's my baby bunny doing?" Taemin asked as they walked through the living room.

 

Jinki managed a pout.

 

"What? Did the dino man bully our bunny?" Taemin asked and glared at Jonghyun who was giving WTF face.

 

"Hey,dude..? How're you doing?" Minho greeted.

 

"Hey, Minho...work as usual.." Jonghyun smiled as he got up from his seat.

 

Minho and Jonghyun proceeded to the balcony while Jinki and Taemin was blabbering about things in the kitchen.

 

"So working as hard as usual huh?" Minho asked as he took a glance at his friend.

 

Jonghyun smiled, " It's all for my baby, Minho. He'll be finishing high school very soon."

 

"I know...but I heard from Key that you are overworking yourself, Jonghyun.." Minho said, his voice expressing his concern.

 

"Don't worry, Minho..." Jonghyun chuckled.

 

"Appa! School!!!" Jinki yelled from the living room.

 

"Coming, Jinki!"

 

"see you later, Minho.."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

 

I went back home after school . When I saw the door was not locked, I jumped in joy!

 

My appa is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I skipped to his bedroom.

 

"Jjong..." Out of blue, I heard a woman's voice..

 

" me, Jjong..."

 

! What are they doing??????

 

*RINGGG*

 

! Why does my phone had to ring at this moment!!??? I shut my phone quickly, my eyes still staring the screen.

 

A drop of clear liquid fell on my phone screen. My hands unconciously went up to my eyes and realised that I was crying.

 

"Jinki?" Appa came out from the room. As soon as he stepped out, I ran down the stairs, dropping my phone and bag at the spot.

 

"JINKI!" I bumped into uncle Key at the entrance but I didn't look back. Appa was running after me.

 

When I was out of the mansion, there was only one thing in my mind. I HATE APPA!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Sohee was all over me. I smirked. I could feel that she was as aroused as I was.

 

" me, Jjong.."

 

*RINGGGGGGg*

 

I jerked my body to see if it was my phone but it was not. Sohee's was just beside mine but it was not her too.

 

I quickly buttoned my white shirt and pulled the blanket up to cover the girl.

 

"Jinki??" I muttered as soon as I walked out of the room.

 

My baby dropped his bag and phone and ran out immediately when heard me.

 

"JINKI!" I called and ran after him.

 

"JINKI!" Key fell onto the ground as Jinki bumped into him while he was running.

 

I stopped beside Key and helped him up from the floor.

 

"Why the hell was he speeding that much???" Key whined as he rubbed his sore .

 

"He saw me with Sohee.." I answered.

 

"What?? He dislike your relationship?" Key asked in surprise.

 

Nothing mattered right then, Jinki was my life. I only wanted him back at that moment.

 

"I will find him, Key. So you stay at home, in case he comes back."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I called Key many times to aske whether Jinki was back but the answer was "no" for all times.

 

I've been to library, arcades, chicken restaurants and KFCs...but Jinki was nowhere to be found.

 

"JINKI!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled into the space, wishing my son could hear me. no answer.

 

I walked out from the street, kicking a stone helplessly.

 

*sob*

 

I heard a sob. I quickly turned my head around.

 

It was the same valley where I found Jinki...

 

I ran into the valley and the sobs got nearer to me.

 

"Jinki......" I finally found him.

 

"Jinki!!" I ran to him, pulling him into my tight embrace.

 

"Kim Jinki!! *sounds weird @.@* How can you leave like this???? Do you know I almost get a heart attack???" I yelled, pulling him closer to me.

 

"Why would appa find me??" I froze, hearing Jinki's words.

 

"What do you mean, Jinki?"

 

"You have your lover. You don't need me anymore." Jinki said weakly.

 

" Babo. You're my life. Nothing's more important than you in my life. Do you not get it??" I said, tears flowing freely from my eyes.

 

Jinki pulled away from the hug.

 

"I am really most important in appa's life?" Jinki asked, blinking away his tears.

 

I nodded.

 

"Appa is also the most important in my life.." Jinki said, wiping my tears with his thumb.

 

"I don't want to share appa with anyone...I want appa by myself..." Jinki whispered.

 

"You have no idea what you are saying, Jinki." Jonghyun looked up.

 

"I know what I'm saying..."

 

"I am saying I want you in my life, appa. I love you.." Jinki said, slowly leaning into Jonghyun's lips until his lips met them.

 

"I love you too, Jinki....."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys..... I am thinking that I am making this drabble =.=

can expect hot at next chappie hehehehe XP

 

Thank you all the new subbies ^^

 

@meandmyself - thanks for the comment :) hah jjong is bad boy XP

 

@StayOnyou - Yeah :-> but I am sure he loved Jinki hehehe XD hope you enjoy my new update ^^