Sweet Addiction

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Sweet Addiction

Genre - Romance, thriller

Rating - R21??? XD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jinki's POV

 

"It will be quite hard but I hope you tolerate him, Mr. Lee. Director Kim is quite difficult to handle." The manager explained.

 

My lips curled up into a bright smile.

 

"It's okay, It's my job as a secretary to meet my boss's needs."

 

"We're here." The manager said.

 

*Knock*

 

"We're coming in, Director Kim."

 

The room was painted in darkness, only a dim light shone on the big working table. The curtains were pulled so that the bright moonlight won't be able to make its way into the room.

 

"Uh...Jjong..."

 

A deep blush ran across my cheeks when two figures appeared behind the table.

 

"Tsk, told you to lock the door, Suzy." The man let go of the woman on his lap and straightened his clothes.

 

"I've brought you your secretary, sir."

 

He stood up, walking over to us. Now that I could take a good look of him.

 

His dark brown orbs were glowing in the dark. That pair of rounded eyes were like a property of world's cutest puppy. His jaw line was sharper than any man. He had plump thick lips which he to moisturize it sometimes. His fitting grey suit bring out his perfect sihoulette and well built body.

 

His brownish red hair which was short at the back but thick near the forehead was swinging around as he walked. (A/N : Sherlock hair XD )

 

"It's him?" He muttered as he scanned me from head to toe.

 

"Are you telling me have this unfashionable person as my secretary?" He growled with a frown.

 

"Get him out of here!"

 

Ok, which part of me was so so so unfashionable? I admit my looks are old fashioned. But it was just to suit the secretary image!!!! I had thick framed glasses covering my eyes. But that doesn't count as a sign of fashion terror! Ok, may be it does alittle.

 

He turned back, prepared to reutrn back to his woman.

 

"You can't determine a person's ability even before you give them a chance, Director. You should at least give me a chance to prove myself to you.." I retorted calmly.

 

He stopped on his track and turned around.

 

"I don't need a secretary who talked back at boss and not follow the order!" He said with a smirk.

 

"It's not disobeying you, Director. It was merely a suggestion." I spoke hurriedly.

 

. First day impression was not that great.

 

"Fine. Prepare the documents for tomorrow meeting and arrange all the schedule for tomorrow by today." Director Kim said as he continued walking back.

 

"Understood, sir." I bowed before leaving the room.

 

"Ah, One thing! Send a suitable present to Tiffany, daughter of Hwang Enterprise in my name." He gave a flirtious smirk.

 

"Understood, sir.." I let out a small sigh before exiting the room.

 

I wonder he was really my ideal person, Director Kim Jonghyun of the Kim Corp. Such an he is!

 

"You'll get use to him soon, Mr. Lee." The manager smiled as he followed me back to the canteen side.

 

"Thanks for showing me around, I'll handle by myself from now on," Jinki bowed as he left and headed towards the vending machine to buy a drink.

 

"Ah, right! I have to get the data plans from the secretary computer." I muttered to myself as I hurried back to the director's room to sneak in for some info.

 

As soon as I opened the door,

 

"Jjong.....Nggggg.hh"  The woman I saw just now was on the Director's working table and Director was half , burying his face at the woman's nape.

 

My faint blush re-appear as a deep one. MY INNOCENT EYES!!!!

 

But something was wrong. I could sense that. The woman's moans were mixed with pain and pleasure. It's not like...well...you know...making love yet but why was she painfully?

 

When I was about to proceed to what I was doing, Director lifted up his face, some dark liquid trickling down from his mouth and teeth. Wait, why his teeth was so elongated?????

 

"Do you like peeping other people's business?"

 

I frozed on the spot. I HAD BEEN CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!!! Director rose up, slowly inching towards me. DAMN! Why couldn't I move???!!!

 

Being helpess I was, I lifted up my head to face him.

 

! WHAT IS THIS??? His eyes were glowing green and the dark liquid that trickle down from his mouth was identified as BLOOD!

 

"Y-You-'re V-Vampire!!" I wanted to scream but the words choke me and it came out as soft as whispers.

 

"Now that you know I am a vampire, you still want to be my secretary?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It had been three months since Jinki had worked for his ideal director. His jobs were to arrange meetings, prepare datas for director and other stuff.

 

But there was one more....

 

Arranging "meals" for Jonghyun.

 

He needed to arrange some high class women three times a week to meet with Jonghyun so that he can have his "meals".

 

There were so many things that shocked Jinki to death from the day he started working for Jonghyun but he did not mind it.

 

He was able to work for his favourite director after all. This was what he had dreamt of. Jonghyun indeed was a totally great and smart person when it came to work. He was strict towards his employees and will never forgive any mistakes.

 

Jonghyun who did not want an unfashionable secretary like Jinki was now depending on the same person he insulted.

 

Jinki did not have any inconvenience about work. Just one thing.

 

He hated to watch Jonghyun going out with those women almost every night and he had to be the one who made the schedule for Jonghyun to meet his women.

 

Why can't it be him? Why must it be those high class women?

 

Yeah, right. He already told him off on the first day that he was totally unfashionable.

 

Morever, He was a guy. No way this president would ever fall for him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Corp Building, Director's Office, 11:35 pm

 

 

Jinki shut his PC down, ready to leave and call it a day.

 

*Door opens*

 

"Director??" Jinki blinked a few times as he was surprised by the fact that Jonghyun returned to the office without any notice given to him.

 

Jink's POV

 

He looked so pale. The way he was swaying as he make his way to his chair.

 

"Director, are you okay?" I ran to his side, grabbing a glass of water with me.

 

"Today's sunlight is too strong." He muttered softly.

 

"I told you not to go under sunlight at noon! Let me contact someone so that you can have your meal." I said as I prepared to run off to my table but a hand grabbed me.

 

"Jinki, stay.." He pulled me and I felt back on his chest.

 

"D-Director..." I gulped hard.  What is this weird feeling??

 

"Your scent had been driving me crazy...." he said as he sniffed my hair.

 

"I don't know how long I can hold this." He whispered as his hand gently caressed my soft brown hair.

 

"D-Director.." I was speechless, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

 

"Your blood..." A chill shiver was sent down my spine when his hot tongue came in contact with my white neck.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hellu guys!! ^^

Back with another drabble keke XP

Gonna be two chaptered long I guess kekeke ke XP

BIGGEST THANKS TO ALL THE SUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 XD

LOVE YA ALL!!!

 

@StayOnyou - lol Jinkibaby dating an ahjusshi??? X-> is Jjong that old??? hahahaha XD sometimes when we read the fics, can't help but to squeal :)) but to the surrounding, we are some sort of cuckoos hahahahah XD Thanks for the comments nae...I still at writing =.=

 

@meandmyself - yeh!!! Appa Jjong and Jinki Baby kekeke XP I love that kind of pair!!!! Jinki being younger XP thanks for the comment!!! XD

 

@Onyukyu1289 - My writing still =.= thanks for the comment nae ^^

 

@SnHiromi - I know right??? XD But Jinki is more suitable as a baby than that dino Jjong kekeke XP Thanks for the comment!!! XD

 

@shieryl - Jjong is 30 :)

 

@Dubu89 - kekekeke awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the comment!!! XD