Century's Fairytale

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Century's Fairytale

Genre - Romance, Angst

Rating - May be rated........... but not this chapter ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghee's POV (Female version of Jonghyun ^^)

 

"Yah! Jonghee! Appa asked you to go to his study room before you go off the college!" Kibum yelled as he strolled down the white cement stairs.

 

"No time, Oppa. Just tell him that I'll be back in afternoon." I said, stuffing almost all the bacons and scrambled eggs on the plate before running to my shoe cabinet.

 

I picked out a black leather high cut sneakers to go with my white classic cotton shirt which was tucked underneath the kakki colour shorts.

 

The deep brown wavy hair of waist length was swaying side to side as I ran around.

 

"! Jinki must be waiting for me! Bye Oppa!" I waved to Kibum oppa before grabbing Louis Vuitton handbag and dashed out of the living room.

 

"Yah! don't forget to tie your hair! Isn't it Prof. Park lesson in the morning? She will nag you to death!" Kibum yelled across the huge living room but responded the engine noises of red porsche as it drove off.

 

"That brat, I wonder if she see something other than Jinki." Kibum chuckled as he shook his head gently.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nobody's Pov

 

*Honk Honk*

 

"Jinki ah!" Jonghee's car stopped in front of a two storey house with a little garden in the yard. Her head popped out from the car's window as she called out her friend.

 

A figure stood up from the flower swing in the garden and picked up the bag beside him as he inched towards the gate.

 

Jonghee got out of the car swiftly as she strolled towards her friend to help.

 

"I'm fine, Jonghee." Jinki said with a smile, his eyes not sure where his best friend was.

 

"Tsk, I must take drastic measure to prevent you from falling, Mr. Clumsy Jinki!" Jonghee scoffed as she dragged Jinki to the passenger's seat door.

 

"Thank you, Jonghee.." Jinki beamed.

 

Somehow, Jonghee felt her heart flattered at the side of her best friend's innocent smile. When she was lost in her own world, poor Jinki was trying to find the handle to open the door.

 

"See? Told cha. You cannot do anything without me." Jonghee smirked although it was not visible to Jinki.

 

The kind latter just chuckled at his diva friend, a little startled when he was pushed inside the seat by force.

 

"Now, mister. Sit still we reach the college."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

 

A boy sat on the swing of a playground of a primary school, moving his legs back and forth rather quickly.

 

It was usual for him to sit on the swing and play himself every day during breaks. No one wanted to be his companion or playmate because he wasn't able to see the world.

 

His cornea was faulty since birth and Jinki could blame no one but the god who created him this way.  Although living a life as a handicap is not all fun and game, at least he tried his best to be optimistic about his unfortunate life.

 

Despite his lack of ability to see, Jinki was extraordinarily intelligent. This enable him to be in the school that normal children go and not the handicapped childrens' school. No matter how much the classmates mocked at him or bullied him, he still put on the radiant smile without failure.

 

"annyeong!" Jinki heard a small and sharp voice coming from his left direction.

 

"Annyeong :)" Jinki turned his head to the left side, his eyes not very sure where to look but still greeting the friendly stranger with a smile.

 

"Are you okay? Why aren't you looking at me?" The voice owner asked again.

 

"Sorry, I cannot see you." Jinki replied with a sad smile.

 

The stranger girl blinked, her eyes not leaving the mysterious Jinki as she scanned him from head to toe.

 

"As in blind?" What a straigh forward girl, Jinki thought.

 

"Nae..."

 

"Mianhae, I did not mean to upset you or mock you. Don't be sad okay?" Her kind voice echoed in Jinki's system.

 

"It's totally fine with me.." Jinki said, still putting on his smile.

 

"I'm Jonghee. What's your name, cute boy?" She asked with a giggle.

 

"I'm Jinki. Nice to meet you, Jonghee." Jinki beamed as he greeted the girl.

 

*Ring Ring*

 

"Oops, the bell is gone! Come Jinki! I will help you to the class." Jonghee said as she stood up from her own swing and held Jinki's hands in hers.

 

The poor boy blushed madly at the touch. He had never been touched a girl like this. No one actually bothered about him.

 

"Which class are you in??" Jonghee asked eagerly.

 

"6A"

 

"Me too! I just transferred to the class! Let's go! Just trust me and follow me okay?" The little girl ensured before dragging the boy down the corridors.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

The humming voice of my best friend was like a melody. I smiled at the thought. Jonghee's voice was the most soothing voice I had ever heard.

 

May be because I had been friends with her for over 10 years just by hearing her voice. Well, she was the only friend I had and I am glad that she was my friend.

 

Sometimes, I felt embarrassed. To have Jonghee shielding from the bullies although she was a girl is hurting my pride as a man.

 

Not that I despise what she did but just that.....

 

What kind of guy would want to be protected by a girl that he loves??????

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys! so hear you go the story ^^

although it's not very angsty yet at this chappie........ XD

this fic will be 3 chapter long nae :)

if you really love angsty fics!

This is the one for you hehehe XD

Thanks to all the subbies and commentors ^^

Love you all and please keep supporting me nae ^^

 

SARANGHAE :)