Cheating?!

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 9


I didn’t know what to say. I was confused. Henry loved me. I loved Kyuhyun. But what about Kyuhyu? Who was his love? I managed to smile and look at Henry. He didn’t let of me hand. He really had to love me. He smiled back at me and didn’t say anything. Our food came and we ate silently. While that I was thinking…

Me: *thought* He confessed to me. He loves me. He’s so cute, so nice, he has good manners… He seems to be perfect. It’s a dream… If he’s perfect there must be a catch in it. Nothing can be perfect. Remember Kyuhyun. Your relationship seemed to be perfect, too. But then… Eotteohge?

After the dinner we went outside. Suddenly Henry stopped. I turned around as far as I noticed and went back to him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. Before I knew his lips touched mine. They were soft and still had the taste of food. But they were although sweet. His kiss was so different from every kiss I got before. I liked it. His kiss was soft but passionate. Oh my God. And how I liked it! I put my arms around his neck. One of his hands touched my cheek and the other went down to hold my waist. I kissed him back. I shouldn’t do this. Suddenly I heard a voice, a familiar voice.

???: *shouted* How can you do this to me [your name]?

We brake off and I turned around to see Kyuhyun starring with an angry face at us. He glazed at me.

Kyu: *shouted* Tell me [your name]! Why are you cheating me?
Me: Kyu! Let me explain you!
Kyu: *shouted* What more need be explained? I saw it with my eyes. You kissed him!
Me: *shouted* I am cheating you? Are we even in a relationship? You neglect me all the time. You never have time for me, you never talk to me. I don’t think that’s a relationship.
Kyu: *shouted* I love you! I had to do that. Because….
Me: *shouted* Because of what?
Kyu: It doesn’t matter what happened. I still love you. What happened doesn’t mean anything. And at all it was not my fault.
Me: What are you talking about?
Henry: Kyu hyung, I know she still loves you, even if you saw us kissing. Yes I love her, but she only loves you! But you… like she said you neglect her, you made her sad and I didn’t want to see her that way.
Kyu: *yelled* Shut up Henry! You just use this chance to make her your girlfriend!
Henry: *yelled* Yeah! I confessed to her. But she still loves you. I’m okay with that, but you really should treat her better.
Kyu: *yelled* You see! You take your chance. I still love her, too. But I had to stand away from her. Our relationship would go to pieces somehow or other. And this was the best option I had; I still have.
Me: Kyuhyun, what happened?
Kyu: I’m very sorry… I didn’t want it… It’s a misunderstanding…
Me: *yelled* Just tell me!
Kyu: [your name]! Please calm down! The situation was different from what it looks like.
Me: What the hell are you talking about?
Kyu: Please don’t understand it wrong…
Me: What?
Kyu: Well… I was in a bar, because I felt lonely since you were with Heeja. I drank; you know that I usually do that.
Me: And what’s wrong with that?
Kyu: Well… I was a bit drunk and then a girl came and sat on my lap. With her face towards me. I didn’t want it, I wasn’t that drunk, but she started kissing me and I tried to defend myself against her. But she kept on. I’m really sorry.
Me: And you felt that terrible that you couldn’t face me?
Kyu: It wouldn’t come out I thought, but someone took a photo of it and send it to Heeja. She blackmails me. If I don’t stay away from you she would show you that picture and that would end our relationship.
Me: You believe that. If you explained it to me like just a minute back, I would believe you.
Kyu: She told me you wouldn’t after I told her what it was really like.
Me: Balls! I know you for too long to think you’re lying. I know you too good for that. And I although don’t know her for a long time. So I would believe you instead of her.
Kyu: Really? You believe me that it was not like it seemed?
Me: Yeah. But why did she want to separate us. Did she say something?
Kyu: Ani. Just that I’m not good enough for you.
Me: Balls again. What’s up with that girl? First she told me that I should think about us and then she wants to separate us.
Kyu: Can you forgive me for what I’ve done, [your name]? I still love you.
Me: I can if you can also forgive me, because I really love you.Anyway, you should have told me about that earlier.
Kyu: If you don’t love Henry, I can…

Then he leaned to me and took my face in his hands. His face went closer and closer… until our lips finally met. I took my arms around his neck pulling him down to me. This kiss was different from Henry’s. It made me butterflies in my stomach. I enjoyed this kiss. His soft and demanding lips so passionately. I felt his hands moved down to my waist. It felt so good. I never wanted to end this kiss. But then…
Henry: Nice that you are getting along with each other again, but I really not feel good about Heeja. She’s weird.
Me: What do you want to say?
Henry: Do you believe Heechul would cheat his loved Hangeng?
Me: Ani. Not really.
Henry: You see? She is up to something. I don’t know what but…
Me: Of course! How could I forgot? She told me that she felt in love with Hangeng. And that she would find a way to make Geng fall in love with her.
Kyu: And therefore she hat to outdo Heechul.
Henry: She’s trying to separate them.
Me: I think so, too. And because it didn’t work at the first time because of me she wants to separate my Babykyu and me. Because she was angry with me and jealous.
Kyu: I think so, too. Oh, dame Heeja. This snake in the grass! She’s playing us false!
Me: But this photos looked really real. And Hangeng said Heechul didn’t opened the door that day.
Kyu: Maybe it wasn’t an excuse from Heechul that he had a shower.
Me: But the pictures. They looked so real!
Henry: Wherefore we have a detective as a friend of ours? Let’s ask Kibum to find out what’s going on.
Kyu: Good idea. I call him.


(to be continued)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha! Evil Henry, break in on the kiss.
I think I'm going to upload every Saturday.
How dou you find the story? Please comment.