Sleep Over

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 6


Me: *thought* Oh my God! I can’t believe Heechul two-timed. He’s not the type of boy who does that. But the photos seem to be real. Poor Hangeng! I hope you can go on with your relationship like before. I really want that for you two. You two look so good together.

The time in school was longer than ever I thought. I was worried about HanChul’s relationship and couldn’t wait to see my boyfriend. I missed him all Sunday long. Finally the bell rang and school was out. I packed my things quickly. The last lesson I couldn’t stop thinking about Kyu. My mobile peeped.

Kyu: *texted* Hey my tokki! Waiting for you in front of the school building. Want to carry off you this afternoon and evening. Saranghae :-*
Heeja: *looked over my shoulder* Oh! A message from Kyuhyun? Well… actually I wanted to ask you if you’d like to come with me and cook dinner at mine.
Me: Sorry! Kyu texted me first. So I’ll go with him.
Heeja: *looked sad* I thought we were friends, best friends maybe. And now you have a boyfriend and no time for me anymore.
Me: Heeja-ah, don’t look that sad. I’ll spend my time with you tomorrow. Promised! Then we can cook dinner together.
Heeja: *still looked sad* Okay. See ya tomorrow.

We hugged each other and then I went out of the school building. My Babykyu was even waiting. He hugged me and kissed me softly on my lips.
Kyu: Tokki! You let me waited for a long time. I missed you so much!
Me: Me, too. Mianhae for letting you wait so long.
Kyu: Gwaenchanha. Now you’re here. Let’s go!

He carried off me to an amusement park. We rode roller coasters and after that he treated me for dinner. We had a wonderful day together. And at the end he took me home. He kissed me and held my waist. His kiss was passionaland soft. Suddenly it went into a French kiss. Oh how much I loved him!

--------------------------------------------------------Next Day-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up late and was late at school so I had no time to see my love and other friends. I was lucky that the teacher wasn’t in our class when I went in. Heeja saw me and approached me.

Hejaz: Hey!Howwasyesterday?
Me: Hey! It was wonderful. We went to an amusement park. And after that he treated me for dinner.
Heeja: But today [your name], you’ll cook with me, won’t you?
Me: Ne. I promised you. So we’ll cook together.

Then the teacher went into our classroom. During the break we sat by our friends. Henry was teaching English to Yesung because of a test they’re going to write in the next lesson. Everything seemed to be alright between our couple. They sat side by side and Hangeng fed Heechul. Donghae and Eunhyuk practised dance steps for a new choreography because the two of them were in the dance class of our school and had to perform it soon. Kyu sat beside me and took his arm around my shoulder. Heeja talked to Zhoumi in Chinese but she always glance at Hangeng.
The day passed by quickly and Heeja and me went home for cooking dinner.

Heeja: So [your name], what do you like the most?
Me: [your favourite food].
Heeja: That’s mine, too. Let’s cook it!
Me: Okay, where are all the things we need?
Heeja: Pots and pans are in the two kitchen cupboards to the left of the focus and the rest is in the fridge and in the cupboard over the fridge.
Me: Okay. I’ll take them out.

We had so much fun during cooking the dinner. We talked and laughed lot. The food was very delicious, Heeja is very good at cooking. While we ate she suddenly got a phone call.

Heeja: Annyeong!
???: ?????????
Heeja: Good job!
???: ?????????
Heeja: Yes. Bye! *took her mobile away*
Met: Who was it?
Heeja: Amudo. Just a friend.
Me: Do I know him?
Heeja: Ani. I don’t think so.
Me: Well…it’s late. I should go home now. *stood up*
Heeja: Ani. Sleep over here! We can go to school together tomorrow.
Me: But I don’t have any clothe with me.
Heeja: Munje eobseo! I think we have the same size. I can borrow you some.
Me: Jinjja? Gomawo! You’re the best!
Heeja: Just self interest. Otherwise you won’t spend the night here.
Me: *laughed* Anyway.
Heeja: *laughed, too* Okay. Let’s clean the table and the kitchen and prepare your bed. Do you want to sleep in the guestroom or in my room, too?
Me: If you want, I can sleep in your room, too. So we can talk a bit more.
Heeja: Okay. Shall we watch a movie after cleaning the kitchen?
Me: Ne. Which one?
Heeja: Which one do you want?
Me: Do you like Ninja Assassin with Bi?
Heeja: Of course, it’s one of best ones.
Me: Let’s start our evening and night program!

We had much fun. While washing the dishes I splashed Heeja with water and the slashed back. It became a water fight and we laughed all the time. Before we went to bed we did a pillow fight, too. We felt asleep late and woke up very tired in the morning. We gape the whole day long. During the break Heeja got a message.

Heeja: Kyuhyun? Can I talk to you?
Kyu: Why?
Heeja: I don’t want to tell it everybody here.
Kyu: Okay.
Heeja: Excuse ourselves, please.
We: Okay. See ya later.

I was confused. What did Heeja want to tell my Babykyu?



(to be continued)