Two-time?!

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 5


Me: *thought* What are we doing? We are courting only since this evening and are about having . That’s wrong!
I shoved him away. He looked dizzies but took away his hands from my body
Me: Stop, please. I think it isn’t the right time for it.
Kyu: Maybe. ! Where was my mind? Mianhae. I didn’t want that. I was …. Mianhae.
Me: It’s okay. Nothing happened. And also I should have stopped you before we went so far. I shouldn’t have thrilled you, too. Mianhae.
Kyu: *kissed my forehead* It’s okay if you’re just fine.
Me: *hugged him* We should prepare ourselves for going downstairs again.
Kyu: *hugged me back* Yeah, that would be better.

We prepared ourselves for going downstairs. When we entered the ballroom again we saw Donghae approached us. He hold out his hand to me.

Hae: May I ask you for a dance?
Me: *looked at Kyu*
Kyu: *nodded*
Me: Sure *put my hand into Fishy’s*

Donghae is a dance machine. Every step he does is perfect. We danced the tango together. It was great. I just hoped Kyu didn’t get jealous about that.

Hae: *whispered* Where were you two? I didn’t saw you.
Me: Oh, we just went somewhere.
Hae: I see! You two look good together. Even I enjoy dancing with you, should you go back to Gamekyu.
Me: Ne.
Hae: Just one question before I let you go… Are you two court?
Me: Ne. *blushed*
Hae: *laughed* Great!

Then he bought me back to Kyuhyun.
It was a fantastic night. I loved that prom. It was even 3am when Kyu droved me back home.
He is such a gentleman. He opened the door of his car for me and went with me up to my house. After I unlocked I turned back to him, hugged him and gave him a flighty kiss on his cheek.

Me: *whispered* I really enjoyed this night.
Kyu: Me, too.

Then he kissed me on my lips. So soft, so smart, so impassionate. I hugged him by putting my hands around his neck. I kissed him back. He hold me on my waist. Then he let off me and looked deep into my eyes.

Kyu: I’m so happy being with you. Good night my tokki.
Me: Ne. Good night my Babykyu.

-----------------------------------------------Next Monday At School---------------------------------------------

Heeja: Hey, [your name]! How was the prom?
Me: Heeja! It was great! I thought about your words about Kyu and… well… we court!
Heeja: Oh! Really? I’m so happy for you two! You really look good together.
Me: Thanks! What did you do at the weekend?
Heeja: Nothing special. I found out something interesting.
Me: What?
Heeja: Look at these pictures. First I thought they are just whispering when we saw them in the coffee shop. I didn’t really know what they did exactly but then I saw that at the weekend…

She showed me the photos she took at the weekend. They showed Heechul with another boy. Walking along the Han-River, sitting at a bench. Nothing important and interesting. But then she showed me a picture where they were sitting in a restaurant, holing hands and kissed. I was shocked, the boy wasn’t Hangeng. What did Heechul do?

Me: OMO!
Heeja: What shall we do? Shall we show them to Hangeng?
Me: I don’t know. Maybe Heechul is practicing for a new movie. I mean he’s a famous actor.
Heeja: Ne. Maybe. But then Geng know about that. I’ll show them to him.

Without any more words she went to the group of our friends and showed them the pictures. I approached them when Chuli spoke.

Chul: That’s a fake I wasn’t there at the weekend.
Geng: Where were you then?
Chul: At home practicing for a new movie.
Geng: Excuse! I went there and nobody opened the door when I rang.
Chul: I had a shower at that time. I heard the bell ringing but I couldn’t open.
Heeja: I think that’s an excuse, too.
Geng: By the way, who is the boy?
Chul: A friend of mine. I didn’t meet him at the weekend.
Geng: I think you’re right. He is a friend. He’s your other boyfriend. You two-time!
Chul: No, I don’t! Please believe me!

The other just stand there and watched. Heechul started crying. I felt sorry for him.I don't know why but I felt that he wouldn't do such things.

Me: Geng! Maybe he didn’t want that. Don’t you see him crying. I think he loves you even something like that happened. Chuli! The pictures seem to be real. I can’t help. I also think that you were at home is an excuse. You love Geng more than anything else, right?
Chul: Ne. I love him more than anything else.
Me: Geng! Please give him another chance. Just one.
Geng: Okay. Maybe it was an accident. I’m going to forgive you this time. But promise me that something like that won’t happen again!
Chul: Ne! I promise! Ne! It’ll never happen again!

Heechul hugged Geng and they kissed each other.



(to be continued)