Totally Different

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 12

 

Soon it was Friday. The day of my mission installing the cameras in Heeja's house. We drove in her car to her house. We just buged our school things somewhere and went in the kitchen. Lunsh time! We cooked delicious Kimchi. We had as much fun as the last time. But I was still thinking about who unfair she was. Doing picture manipulation to separate Heechul and Hangeng. Without that fact she was really nice.

 

Heeja: [your name]! Sorry, but I have to go to the toilett. You don't mind it, do you?

Me: No. If you have to. I can start cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes.

Heeja: You don't have to.

 

Then she went upstairs into the bathroom. Perfekt time for installing the first camera. As soon as I did I heard a cell phone beeping. It wasn't mine so it had to be hers.

 

Me: *thoght* Shall I take a look? But it's invasion of privacy! But it's also for a good porpose.

 

Finally I decided to take a look. It was a massage from someone called Bling.

 

Bling: *texted* Hey Cheater! I have made the pics. Now it's your turn ;) . Do it well otherwise … you know what I'm going to do....

Me: *thought* That's weird. Cheater? What did Heeja do? And what would happen if she don't do 'it' well?

 

I checkt the attachment and saw pictures in which two boys do couple things like kissing cuddling etc. Suddeny I shocked hearing a voice behind me.

 

Heeja: What are you doing there? Isn't that my cell phone?

 

I turned around and saw a angry Heeja in front of me.

 

Me: *stuttered* S-sorry. I didn't …

Heeja: *ripped off her cell phone* OMO! Did you read it!

Me: Yeah! And I want an explanation. What's going on? What are these pictures for?

Heeja: I can't say. You'll be in danger if you know.

Me: *yelled* Just say it! I can deal with it. And don't lie. I already know that you're very good at picture manipulation.

Heeja: You know about it? [your name] believe me. It's not what you think. If I tell you the truth you'll be in danger. I don't want that. I like you very much. You're something like a best friend to me. Understand me please.

Me: First: What are you thinking that you're still my best friend after you tried to separate me and my Babykyu and after you separate Heechul and Hangeng so you can have him for yourself?

Heeja: It's not what you think. I just tried to separate you and Kyuhyun because of what he did. He's a player.

I don't want a friend of my loose her innocent by someone like him. Do you know what he did while we were cooking?

Me: He isn't a player! He was drunk! And he react against them. He didn't want it because he love me.

Heeja: Wait? Did you said 'tried', 'I tried to separate you'?

Me: Tell you later. Second: What did you do? Who is Bling? What's going on? If we are friends you would tell me the truth. Don't friends tell each other the truth? The truth and nothing else?

Heeja: But be careful okay? It's really dangerous. I don't know what he's enable to do.

Me: If we're friends and you tell me the truth I'll help you. No matter how dangerous and hard it is. Therefor are friends. So come on! Tell me!

Heeja: It all started when I did the acceptance test … I learned hard to be able to go to your school. But the test was really hard. The son of a friend of my father's was nice and helped me. But he helped me by stealing the test and teaching me the answers. I didn't noticed that until I wrote the test. I thought he just gave me an example from years ago. I cheated quasi even if i didn't want it. And that's why he calls me 'Cheater'.

Me: And what do you have to do well?

Heeja: The picture manipulation. You know that's what I'm very good at.

Me: But why do you have to manipulate pictures that way? What's the reason for separate Heechul and Hangeng? Didn't you say you would try to make Hangeng your's?

Heeja: Yes. I did. But I would never do it that way. That's unfair. I thought I could try it by beeing nice to Hangeng and getting him by my charm. Not that way. I'm not like that.

Me: Then why do you have to do it?

Heeja: Jonghyun alias Bling has a crush on Heechul. He wants him to be his. So he takes pictures of his friends kissing each other.

Me: And one of the guys is going to chance to Heechul.

Heeja: Exactly! And if I don't do my job he says he'll go to the director of our school.

Me: OMO! Do you tell me the truth?

Heeja: Yah! Do you want me to show you all the messages?

Me: I would like to.

 

She showed me a lot of messages and I knew it was real. She told me the truth. I told her everything Henry, Kibum, Kyuhyun and me planed. She laughed about it. And we deinstalled the camera.

 

Me: So what are we going to do now?

Heeja: I don't know.

Me: How about we tell Hangeng and Heechul so they can be together again?

Heeja: Good idea! I think I really have to apologize.

Me: Ne! Do it now. Call them if they have time to come here.

Heeja: But it's late.

Me: That doesn't matter. We have to do that. And by the way. I don't think they can sleep without each other.

Heeja: OMO! Do they …?

Me: I don't know but they live together. They even sleep in one bed together.

Heeja: So who shall call them?

Me: You do it!

Heeja: I'm scared. What if they become angry with me?

Me: Do it. They won't when you explain them.

Heeja: Okay. Can I use your cell phone? I don't have their number?

Me: Sure. Here.

 

I gave her my cell phone and she called them. We put the phone on speaker. The first person was Hangeng.

 

Geng: Nǐ hǎo.

Heeja: Hey Hangeng. You sound sad.

Geng: It's because of Heechul. What he did. Even though I didn't want to break up I had to. It doesn't work when he is cheating me. I hate it. I'm angry and sad at the same time.

Heeja: Can you come to my house please? I want to tell you something.

Geng: What?

Heeja: Please come here. I don't want to tell you on the phone.

Geng: Okay. Were do you live?

Heeja: It's [her address].

Geng: I'll be there in a minute. Nǐ hǎo.

Heeja: Okay. Thanks. Nǐ hǎo.

 

The next person was Heechul. He sound very sad. I think he cried.

 

Chul: Annyeong.

Heeja: Hey! It's me, Heeja. I have to tell you something.

Chul: And what?

Heeja: Can you please come to my house? I don't want to tell you on the phone. It's very important.

Chul: Nothing is important for me anymore.

Heeja: This is. It's because Hangeng and you. I want you two come together again. Please come.

Chul:Okay. Where is your house?

Heeja: My address is: [her address].

Chul: Okay. I'm on my way.

 

The first person who arrived was Heechul. He had red puffed eyes. I hugged him and lead him to the couch in the living room. Short time later Hangeng arrived.

 

Geng: Why is he here?

Heeja: It's because of your relationship. I have to tell you something.

Geng: I'm anxious to hear.

Chul: Me, too. So start please.

 

Heeja told them the whole story again. And even showed them the massages on her cell phone. Of course she didn't tell them about her crush on Hangeng. They were aghast.

 

Heeja: Now you know everything. I can understand you if you're angry with me.

Geng: I'm not. It's my fault. I shouln't have believe what the pictures show. Heechul? Can you please forgive me.

Chul: Heeja, it's not your fault really. You were blackmailed. It's not your fault either, Gengie. The pictures really seem to be real. So of course I forgive you. I love you!

Geng: I love you, too.

 

They hugged each other and kissed passinate. 

 

 

Please comment!!!!!