Kim Kibum

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 10


Kyu: *on the phone* Bumie! We need your help!
Bum: *on the phone* Yah! What about ‘How are you?’ or something like that.
Kyu: *on the phone* Sorry, but it’s important. And I know you feel well because you act like this.
Bum: *on the phone* Cho Kyuhyun! If you want me to do something you should be nice to me!
Me: Babykyu! Can you give me the phone? I’ll talk to Bumie.
Kyu: Okay. *to Kibum* I’ll give you [your name]. *gave me the phone*
Me: *to Kibum* Hey! It’s me, [your name]. How are you?
Bum: Hey! You’re much nicer than your boyfriend. You ask about me first. So what is the reason of the call?
Me: Well… I would like to talk to you personally, can we meet somewhere?
Bum: Of course! Just come to my house right now.
Me: Thanks! We’ll be there in a few minutes. Bye Bumie!

We went to Kibum by Henry’s car. I was sitting on the passenger’s seat and my Babykyu behind me. It didn’t take long till we reached Bumie’s house. We got off the car and rang. Kibum was very fast. It seemed like he was waiting at the door. He hugged me first and kissed my cheeks then he greeted Kyuhyun and Henry.

Bum: Nice to see you guys. Come in!
Henry: Hey! Thanks for helping us.
Bum: Helping? With what?
Kyu: It’s because of Heeja. But let’s talk about it in your living room.
Bum: It’s better if we go upstairs. My mother is a little bit angry with me because I found out that our neighbor has an affair and told his wife. He complained to my mother about me that I took them apart with my lies.
Me: Poor Bumie! Just want to help people.

We went upstairs in his room. Henry and Kibum sat down on the two chairs in his room, me and Kyuhyun on his bed.

Bum: So what’s up? I see that [your name] and Kyuhyun are together again. So what’s wrong? What’s up with Heeja?
Me: She made my Babykyu stay away from me. She blackmailed him! Terrible! And we think that she did that because I stopped Heechul and Hangeng from separating. You have to know that she has a crush on Hangeng and want him to be her boyfriend.
Kyu: Do you remember the photos of Heechul kissing another boy? We think it was her plan to separate them and come together with Hangeng.
Bum: Ne. I do. And what shall I do now?
Henry: Can you shade her to find out what’s going on?
Bum: Of course! It’s for my best friends, my hyungs. Of course I do that!
Me: The pictures seem to be real and no fake. Can you find out if they are a fake or not?
Bum: Sure. I just need a picture and information about Heeja… Wait! Let’s check her out on the internet.

He his PC and typed something. It was totally quiet. You just heard the typing of the keyboard. It was a long time no one talked. I began playing with my Babykyu’s fingers. I looked at him, he was glazed at our hands and smiled. That made me smile, too. Then Kibum turned around to us.

Bum: So guys! I found something out about Heeja.
Kyu: What is it?
Bum: [Your name]? What do you know about Heeja, your new best friend?
Me: First of all I don’t think she is my best friend anymore. Second: I only know that her name is Lim Heeja, she’s in my age, in my class and lived in China because her father worked there.
Bum: Ne. She’s the 17-year-old Lim Heeja. Daughter of the rich Lim Dalsoo. She lived in China from 2000 till 2011. She got the International Junior Price of Photographing three times, 2008, 2009 and 2010. She’s one of the best picture manipulator of China and also got prices in Picture Manipulation in 2009 and 2010. She’s proposed for the International Junior Price of Photographing 2011. She’s very smart and was home-schooled while she was in China. Heeja is also very good in acting and volleyball. Her team in China took the Junior Volleyball Price of China in 2007 and 2010. She’s the youngest UNICEF ambassadress in Korea and gives her money, which she earned from the prices, to needy children. Her father wants her to marry an aristocrat.
Kyu: Wow! She’s something like famous.
Henry: And very driven.
Me: But it doesn’t change that she’s a .
Bum: But now we know that the pictures could be a fake. Remember: She got prices in Picture Manipulation.
Henry: Even she’s good, is it possible to do something like that?
Bum: I don’t know. Maybe there is a program with which you can do that.
Me: Can you find it out?
Bum: Sure.

He was typing on his keyboard again. He was really fast, but even so it took a long time. Henry started listening to music after a while and nodded his head. I got tired and put my head on Kyu’s lap. He began playing with a strand of my hair. It felt so good. I had him back again. I think I felt asleep, because suddenly Kyu kissed my.
Kyu: Tokki! Bumie fount out something. There is a program with which you can do a lot of things. Maybe, when you good at it you can manipulate a photo so that it look like Heeja’s.
Me: Really? We have to fount out!
Bum: Well… maybe she’ll do it again. [your name], can you try to get in her house and install cameras there. Especially where her PC is, so that we can have a look on the screen?
Me: I can try it.
Henry: For all of us… we have to act like we don’t know anything. That’s the most important thing. Otherwise she’ll smell the rat.
Me: Ne. I still have to act like she’s my new best friend.
Kyu: And we have to act like we’re still separate.
Me: That’s the most difficult thing!
Henry: I’ve an idea. Maybe it would be easier if she thinks that you have another boyfriend now.
Kyu: Stop thinking about this plan Henry Lau. You just try to become close to her.
Bum: Even if he is. It’s a great idea. What do you think about that, [your name]?

I was confused. What should I say? Ne? Then Kyu were angry with me. Ani? Then Henry were … I don’t know… Maybe he was right.

Me: Bumie? I think so, too. Maybe the two of us should act like girl- and boyfriend.
Henry: *irritated* Why Bumie and not me?
Me: Don’t get it wrong bunny cheek. If you would act like my boyfriend Kyu would get angry with us. He knows your feeling towards me. It’s better if Bumie do it.
Bum: If Kyu agree with it it’s okay for me.
Kyu: Ne. [your name]. We can still meet in the evening and at night.
Me: Okay, let’s do it like this! 


__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday. But here is the 10th chapter of my story.
Hope you guys like it. Please,please comment!