Not an Update!

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 11

 

It was Monday again. We acted like we didn't know anything. We even didn't tell the other. Heeja tried to separate Heechul and Hangeng again. I didn't sit beside them, but I heard them clearly.

 

Heeja: Hangeng. How do you fell about what happened? Do you still trust Heechul?

Geng: Of course. It was an incident. He won't do it again he promised.

Heeja: I'm sorry to tell you. But I'll be honest since I really like you and don't want you to be cheated.

Geng: Heeja? What are you talking about?

Heeja: A friend of mine took pictures of Heechul and that boy from last time this week and text them to me in a message.

Geng: *shouted* What?

Heeja: Do you want me to show them to you?

Geng: *shouted* Of course!

 

Heeja took out her mobile phone and gave it to Hangeng. I tried to look at Hangeng's face but I could only see his back and hear his scream.

 

Geng: *yelled* OMO! How can he do this to me? I thought we are in a relationship.

Heeja: I don't know. Maybe you chose the wrong person.

Geng: Heeja, excuse me please. I have to talk to Heechul.

 

He stood up and leaved a smirking Heeja back. That's my chance! I went to her table and sat next to her.

 

Me: Hi! How are you?

Heeja: I'm fine. And what about you?

Me: Me, too. Why are you smirking like that?

Heeja: Heechul cheated Hangeng again. I think Hangeng break up with him right now. I have to comfort him. Then he'll fall for me.

Me: Do you think it's that easy?

Heeja: I don't know. But I'll try. I've time...

Me: *screamed* Ahhh~

 

Suddenly someone hugged me from behind. I was suprised but when I turned around I saw Bumie. I smiled and remembered our concept. I stood up and kissed him.

 

Heeja: What's up now? I thought you and Kyuhyun are together.

Me: I broke up because the way he treated me. I'm with Bumie now.

Heeja: Oh, good luck for your relationship.

Me: By the way. Can we repeat the sleep over? It was totally funny. I really loved it.

Heeja: Sure! I'm looking forwards. This weekend maybe?

Me: That's fine with me.

Heeja: Great. From Friday till Sunday? And a big shopping tour on Saturday?

Me: Sounds brilliant. Are you okay with it Bumie?

Bum: I'm fine. I'll meet with my hyungs then. But only if you're free tomorrow.

Me: Of course.

 

We kissed each other. Oh my god! We're such good actors. She didn't noticed anything. But... Kibum is definitely such a good kisser as Kyuhyun. Even though he's good. Then suddenly Heechul's whiny voice interrupt us.

 

Hee: What are you talking about? It's not like that! It wasn't me. I didn't cheat you.

Geng: Sure. Kim Heechul, sure. It's the second time. I won't forgive you this time.

Hee: Gengie! Believe me! I love you. Only you!

Geng: And why did you cheat me?

Hee: I didn't!

Geng: I can forgive you once. But not twice. I break up with you!

Hee: Gengie! Please not!

Geng: It's over Heechul. Get it!

Geng went away and left a crying Kim Heechul back. Bum and me watched everything. We felt sorry for Heechul, but we couldn't tell him about our concept yet. We went to him to comfort him.

 

Bum: Don't cry he still loves you. He's just mad because of the pictures.

Hee: But they aren't real. Believe me. It wasn't me.

Me: We believe you. And by time everything will be alright. Believe me.

Hee: I love him so much. I would never cheat him.

Me: We know. I think it's a missunderstanding. Maybe someone looks like you and is also gay.

Hee: I think these are a way to much chances.

Bum: We don't exactly know. It's just a guess.

Me: Stop crying and go ahead. Everything will be fine. Just wait and see.

Hee: Easier said then done.

Me: We will help you to get Hangeng back.

Bum: Even you two are both guys you belong togehter.

 

Heechul nopped. Suddenly he glazed at us.

 

Hee: Wait. Didn't you kiss a moment ago? [your name]? What about Kyuhyun?

Me: *looked at Kibum*

Bum: *nopped and took my hand*

Me: We broke up. We didn't mean to be together. He never had time for me. I didn't like that kind of relationship. Bumie treats me ways better. I really love him.

Hee: Oh, I see. If it's okay with everybody go on.

Bum: Thanks, hyung.

 

Heechul went away. We both had a guilty face expression. We didn't want to lie to Heechul and anyone else, but we had to. I was looking forwards to go to Heeja to install the cameras in her house. I didn't like that as well but we had to expose the snake in the grass as Kyuhyun said.

Kyuhyun! What was he doing right now. I missed him so much. I couldn't wait for this evening. He was going to treat me for dinner.

 

He picked me at 8.00pm. We droved to a four star restaurant. It was very expensive and I felt a little bit unconfortable by knowing how much money Kyu was going spent this night for me.

 

Me: Kyu! It's nice here. But you don't have to spent that much money for me.

Kyu: Anything for my tokki. For you even the best is not good enough.

Me: Cho Kyuhyun! Don't say something like that. You know beeing with you makes me happier than anything else.

Kyu: Me, too. But however I can't just treat you for dinner in a normal restaurant. What would people think if they see us. That I'm too cheap to take my girlfriend out for dinner in an expensive luxus restaurant? And beside I like it here. … Wait! Do you fee unconfortable?

Me: Ne. A bit.

Kyu: Don't do. After dinner we can go to my home.

Me: Okay.

Kyu: Don't think too much about this place. Okay?

Me: I'll try. But you have to distract me from that.

Kyu: No problem.

 

We talked about … well … what every couple talk about and about our concept for Heeja. The dinner was very delicious. When we ate I didn't fell unconfortable anymore. I enjoyed the evening.

Then we drove to Kyuhyun's house. It wasn't as big as his father's. But still very big. It had two bedrooms. But first of all we didn't need them. We sat on the couch in the living room. I laid my head in his lap. He caressed over my hair. His mouth was close to my ear.

 

Kyu: I'm worry about you. When you're going to install the cameras in Heeja's house. What if you get caught? I don't know how far Heeja is able to go. Maybe she'll hurt you...

Me: Don't worry about me. It'll work. You'll see. I'll be fine.

Kyu: I'm still worring. You can't do anything against it.

Me: Really? *smirked evil*

Kyu: What? *confused*

 

I lifted my head and touched his lips with mine. This kiss was very passionalety. I heard a moan exclaimed him. It was turning him on. I smirked even more.

 

I broke the kiss and changed my position. Now I was sitting on his lap, facing him, feeling his bulge growing. I kissed him again, looped my arms around his neck. I felt his hands wrapping around my waist. The kiss went deeper, became more passionate. His right hand went under my shirt up to my s, massaged the right one first then the left one, letting me moan loud.

But then I separated us. I don't want to do it yet. It was still too early.

Kyuhyun looked confused at me. But he understood. He just gave me on more kiss. This time a really short one and put me down from his lap.

 

Kyu: Let's go to sleep. We have school tomorrow. I even prepared the other bedroom for you. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I really love writing this story. I hope you guys enjoy reading it.

I want to thank everybody for the many views and especialy SujusGirl4eva for her nice comment.

I'm looking forward for more comments.

 

Love queenoffire

 

PS: My best friend put an idea in my head.

I'm going to use it. I'm sure you'll be suprised.

Thank you!