Ball Gown

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 3


I woke up when my phone rang. I picked it up sleepy.

Me: Who’s there?
Kyu: [your name], sorry for waking you up. But I’ve a question.
Me: No need. What’s your question?
Kyu: Can you be my vamp for my father’s party?
Me: You ask me that in the middle of the night?
Kyu: Sorry, I couldn’t sleep because of that.
Me: Okay. What kind of party is that?
Kyu: Is that a yes? It’s a prom. Next weekend, on Saturday.
Me: Okay.
Kyu: Thanks!
Me: Now sleep well!
Kyu: You, too, darling.

Why did he call me because of that in the middle of the night. But … a prom? I had to buy me a dress for that.

------------------------------------------------Next Day At School-------------------------------------------------

I fetched Heeja and we went to school together. At the campus we met Ryeowook and Kibum.

Me: Hey you two! Kibum, let me introduce you my new classmate. That’s Lim Heeja.
Kibum: Hey! Nice to meet ya Lim Heeja. I’m Kim Kibum.
Me: He wasn’t in the Karaoke Bar yesterday because he had schedule. What kind of?
Kibum: Oh, well… I was looking for some information about a person. You know, I’m a detective.
Heeja: Really? How interesting!

Then Ryeowook approached me.

Wook: [your name], has Kyu already asked you?
Me: Do you mean the prom?
Wook: Yeah.
Me: Ne.
Wook: And? Are you going with him there?
Me: Ne. *approached Heeja* I need a dress for it.
Heeja: Well should we look for one together after school?
Me: That would be great!

The bell rang and we went into our classes.

------------------------------------------------------After School-----------------------------------------------------

Heeja and I went to the mall to look for a ball gown. We went to many different shops. Normally I don’t wear dresses, but for this cause I had and wanted to.

Heeja: Hey, [your name]! What about this one? *showed me a golden dress*
Me: It’s really pretty. I thing I fit it. *went into the fitting room, tried it on and went out*
Heeja: That looks more than pretty to you. It suits you! That one is the right one.
Me: Thanks for the compliment. Do you really think that.
Heeja: Yes, of course. Kyuhyun will fall in love with you!
Me: *whispered* He already did.
Heeja: And? How do you know that? Did he tell you?
Me: Ne.
Heeja: And? What did you do?
Me: I turned him down.
Heeja: How could you. He’s nice, helpful, handsome. Everything, what a prince should be.
Me: I know.
Heeja: Don’t you love him, too?
Me: I don’t know.
Heeja: Maybe you’ll find out on Saturday. Gosh [your name] how could you?

I bought the dress and we went to a coffee shop. There we met Heechul and another guy. They were talking to each other. Heeja stepped up them, but I grabbed her arm.

Me: Don’t do that. They have a deep conversation. Let’s have a seat here and order a coffee.
Heeja: Okay. If you think so....
Waitress: What do you want to order?
Me: Well a coffee for me and Heeja *I proded her and she packed her mobile away* what do you want?
Heeja: For me, too.
Me: Why did you take out your mobile?
Heeja: I just had a look-see. I thought my dad texted a message to me.
Me: Oh, okay.


(to be continued)