Henry Lau

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 8


I really never thought that Henry would be like that. At this weekend I get to know him as a kind, helpful and handsome boy who is really cute and a great violist and dancer. A really loveable boy.
I visited him at his home. He opened the door with a big smile.

Henry: [your name]! You came!
Me: Ne! I’m interesting in listening to you violin play. I’m looking forward to listen to it.
Henry: *smiled even bigger* Come in… Do you want something to drink or to eat. I’m practising in the living room, just sit down on the couch. I hope you like it. Please give me a feedback. I count on your opinion.
Me: Ne! I’m pretty sure you’re great.
Henry: Well… thanks. But listen first.

He made a total cool show. I was amazed. It was excellent! I applauded him. He danced while playing the violin. I think it’s very difficult. And I didn’t hear any wrong note. He was amazing.

Me: Amazing! Totally cool! Excellent! I want more!

And he started playing again. I got goose bumps everywhere while he was playing. Oh dame! And how cute he looked while that. His bunny cheeks made me fallen for him.

Me: *thought* Wait! … Fallen for him?! Gee! Am I not in love with my Babykyu? What’s happening to me? Oh Lord! Please help! Henry is so cute, but Kyu is hot. Both are very nice to me. What shall I do?

Henry startled me out of my thoughts.

Henry: [your name]-sshi… Do you want to go out now? Do you want to go to the cinema? There is a very good film playing. Do you know “Chilling Romance”? I really want to watch it.
Me: First: Please call me [your name]-ah or just [your name]. And second: Yes, I would like to.
Henry: Great! Let me treat you!
Me: Ani. You played the violin so great! In return for that I’ll treat you.
Henry: *sceptical* Well… actually the guy should treat the lady.
Me: Bunny cheek! Please let me. And no ifs and buts! Come on!

He let me treat him. When we were in the cinema and the film started I began thinking ‘bout Kyuhyun. We never were in the cinema together. We never went on a date except in the amusement park. A tear dropped and Henry noticed that. He looked at me in the dark and raised his hand to my cheek.

Henry: *whispered* What’s up?
Me: *whispered* Nothing.
Henry: *whispered* Lair! Why are you crying?
Me: *whispered* I just recognised that I was never in the cinema with Kyu. I miss him!

I couldn’t see Henry’s reaction. But I felt no more hand on my cheek. I tried to look at him but it was difficult because of the darkness. So I had to speak.

Me: *whispered* Henry? What’s up?
Henry: *mumbled* Nothing.
Me: *whispered* Then why did you put your Hand from my cheek?
Henry: *mumbled* You’re Gamekyu’s girlfriend… I shouldn’t have done that.
Me: *whispered* Wae?
Henry: *mumbled* Nothing.
Me: *whispered* Now you’re the lair! Tell me!
Henry: *mumbled* Later okay?
Me: *whispered* Gwaenchanha.

After the movie we went to a restaurant since Henry only wanted to tell me if he could treat me for dinner.
We went in and the waiter gave us a table. We sat down and I looked at Henry asking.

Me: So what was up back then?
Henry: You’re in love with Kyuhyun. I can’t tell me.
Me: I agreed that you treat me for telling me and now you don’t tell me? You’re unfair.
Henry: I can’t. I don’t want to ruin your relationship.
Me: How can you ruin it? Kyuhyun acts weird the whole time since… since Heeja talked to him. It’s already ruined!
Henry: Okay… Don’t be mad at me. You wanted to know.
Me: Just tell me. I won’t.
Henry: I really hate seeing you sad because of Kyuhyun’s behavior. It makes me angry. Because… because… even though I don’t know you very well I have feelings for you.
Me: Wait a minute. Are you confessing to me?
Henry: Uhm.. Yeah… although I know you’re in love with Kyuhyun and it’s useless. I want you to know I’m here for you to protect you to your mind of bad and sad things and events.
Me: *tears dropped* Henry … I don’t know what to say … You’re so cute … so nice … the way you treat me ... Thanks.
Henry: *took my hand* It’s okay [your name]! It’s alright [your name]! I don’t want you to choose between Kyuhyun and me. Just let you know that I’m here for you.

(to be continued)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you guys don't mind it. I was ill, so I couldn't write a lot. I'm very sorry!