Do You Like Geng That Much?

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 2


We went to the Karaoke Bar where we always met. The guys were waiting for us.
Eunhyuk: Hey! They came! Heeja, let me introduce the other guys to you. *Pointed at Leeteuk* That’s our oldest, Leeteuk. But we just call him Teukie. And the little guy next to him is Ryeowook, short Wookie. *Pointed to the guy on the left side of Teukie* Well here is our youngest Henry. *Put his arm on Henry’s shouder* He grew up in Canada. And our magnae is Kyuhyun, or just Kyu. Even though he’s not really our magnae because Henry is. Zhoumi is the largest of us. He’s from China ,too. The other guys aren’t here because they have an other schedule.
Me: Hey guys!
All: Hey you two. Nice to meet ya, Heeja!
Heeja: Nice to meet ya, too! It’s okay if I’ll meet the other later.
 
Then I noticed that Kyu was starring at Heeja all the time. That gave me a stab in my stomach. Why I felt jealous about that? That was weird. Maybe because Kyu looked at another girl than me like he did all the years before. I know he was in love with me and I turned him down. I didn’t want think about that yet. I wanted to have fun.

Me: Hey guys, let’s sing.
Hangeng: Heeja, do you want to sing a Chinese song with me?
Heeja: Yes. Which one?

Hangeng looked for a song. They sang “Timeless” and I really had to say that Heeja was a good singer.

Kyu: [your name], let’s sing “Just for on day”.
Me: Okay.

That was our song. We wrote it together and we love it. Kyuhyun was my best friend. It was okay for him that we weren’t more.

Hangeng and Heeja had a lot of fun together and Heechul looked at them jealous till I sat next to him.

Me: Hey, Chulie! Don’t make a face like that. Geng loves only you. He’s just like that because he can talk to Heeja easily and she’s new.
Heechul: Thanks for trying to cheer me up, [your name].
Me: Let’s sing a song.

I pulled him up from the couch and gave him a microphone. When I did that the evening began to be perfect for everyone. Heechul forgot about the two.

I decided to bring Heeja home to see where she lived. It was near to mine so we decided to go together to school. We said goodbye and I walked away when she suddenly grabbed my hand.

Heeja: [your name], are you sure that Geng is gay? He doesn’t act like he is.
Me: Hangeng isn’t generally gay. He just fall in love with Heechul. But actually he loves girls.
Heeja: Do you thing I have a chance?
Me: Do you like Geng that much?
Heeja: Ne. *Nopped* I think it’s love at first sight.
Me: OMO! Maybe. But Heechul won’t give his love up easily. Remember that.
Heeja: I think I’ll find a way to make Geng fall in love with me and outdo Heechul.
Me: We’ll see. Goodnight than.
Heeja: Goodnight.


(be to continued)