The End

When It Comes To Love

Capter 13

 

 

Finally the two boys were back together. I was glad that they understood Heeja's position and weren't mad at her. I really like her and felt sad for her.

 

Me: *thought* What did Jonghyun got her into? What a schmuck is he? Why is he doing something like that?

 

We went to bed. We wanted to get up early the next day, because of our shopping tour. But like how girls just are we chatted for a long time.

 

Heeja: What shall we do? What if Jonghyun finds out about what we did? That you, Hangeng and Heechul know all of it? What if he's going to talk to the principal?

Me: The best thing is that we tell him the whole story and hope that you can do the test over.

Heeja: But what is when he doesn't believe us? What is if he doesn't let me?

Me: Then at least the truth comes out.

Heeja: What is if he expel me from school? My father will be very angry and he won't believe me because he likes Jonghyung a lot.

Me: Don't think about that. We'll find a way. And we'll all help you. Aren't friends therefore?

Heeja: Thank you [your name]! You are the best!

Me: Just sleep, remember that we want to get up early in the morning because we want to go shopping.

Heeja: *looked at the alarmclock* OMO! It's 1 am! We should sleep. You're right. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Me: Goodnight and sweet dreams.

 

I woke up when someone sent me a message. I looked at my cell phone to find out it was Kyuhyun

 

Kyu: *texted* Hey tokki! I'm very sorry to tell you this way, but I have to leave Korea for something like four month. My dad just told me a few minutes ago. I have to pack my things and go with him to Japan. It's a very important business trip and because I'm going to be the leader of the Cho Company in a few years he want me to get in this job. I'll be back soon. Be safe and careful. Saranghae your Babykyu.

 

When I read this massage I was sad. Four month are a long time.

 

Me: *texted* I'm sad about that. Four month are a long time. But we can call each other can't we? I'm looking forward to see you again. I'm going to miss you. Be safe and carefull, too and send my regads to your dad. Nado saranghae.

 

He didn't answer, so I felt asleep. I just hoped that he was going to be safe.

 

 

The next morning we got up early and quickly ate breakfast. I told Heeja about Kyuhyun's massage and she felt sad for me, too.

 

Heeja: If you fell sad, we should do something for making you not thinking about him. So … Let's go shopping!

 

She took my by my wrist and dragged my out of the house. Even it was early the sun was even shining. It was going to be a wonderful day.

We went in lots of different shops. We tried on so many things. And we had a lot of fun. I really forgot Kyuhyun for that time.

We went out of a shop with many bags and were laughing when suddenly someone called Heeja's name.

 

???: Heeja!

 

We turned around to see who it was. It seemed like Heeja knew it.

 

Heeja: Jonghyun! What are you doing here?

Jong: I just found out about something that isn't that good. I found out that you told her about our little … deal. And not just her … Hangeng and Heechul either. What did you think by doing that? It seems like I really have to teach you a lesson. Guys come here! These two girls want to get to know us.

Heeja: If you want to do something just do it to me. It's my entry fault not hers.

Me: No, I'm your best friend. I made you telling me. So it's my fault.

Jong: Touching! So let's teach both of them a lesson.

 

And then one guy grapped Heeja and another one me. Jong and one other guy started beating and touching us. We screamed for help but no one heard and helped us. We tried to escape but the grasp of the two were too strong for us. They kept on beating, we split blood and got hurt till another guys finally raise his voice.

 

???: Hyung. I think it's enough. They're bleeding already. I think they learned their lesson.

Jong: No, Teamin, it isn't. Minho, Onew, Key, let's go on. So they won't be able to tell anybody and be scared of us. Let's continue.

 

They continue. And I don't know how long they did because I passed out sometime and I think Heeja also did it.

 

All I know is that I woke up in a white room with lots of maschines. I tried to sat up but someone dragged me back into the pillow. I still had my eyes closed, so I didn't know who it was. But when he started speaking I remembered his voice. It was Donghae.

 

Donghae: Shhhshhhshhh. Keep resting! You're still very weak.

Me: Donghae oppa! Where I am?

Donghae: At the hospital. A girl found you and Heeja passed out on the street. It seems like you were beating up.

Me: How about Heeja? How is she?

Donghae: She's in the bed next to you. She woke up an hour ago and is sleeping right now. She's fine.

Me: Thanks for saving us. I'm so glade you are here. Is Kyuhyun here, too?

Donghae: Ani. I'm afraid. He's still in Japan. And I'm supprised he didn't call yet.

Me: OMO! How long did I passed out?

Donghae: Five days.

Me: OMO!

Donghae: You don't have to tell me what happened. Heeja did it already. This bastard! How dare he? And by the way … Kibum is trying to fix everything with the school for Heeja and it seems like he is successful.

Me: What about Jonghyun?

 

Before Donghae was able to answer the door opend and Henry went in.

 

Henry: Oh [your name]! You're awake. How are you?

Me: I'm fine. I'm glad to see you, Henry.

Donghae: We have look. The girl who found you didn't dare to help you two but filmed the scene secretly and went to the police. They got caught two days ago. When you and Heeja are strong enough there will be a trail.

Me: Okay.

 

Finally everything was alright when Heeja and me convalesced.

Even if Kyuhyun knew about the incident he just call one time to aks if we are okay. We didn't spoke long and it was a cool conversation. And he told me that he had to stay in Japan for one more month. I felt sad, very sad about that. Then there was a message from him.

 

Kyuhyun: *texted* [your name]! I hope you're fine. I don't know if you're waiting for me. If yes, please stop it. I won't come back to Korea again. I'm going to lead my fathers company here in Japan. Even tough I love you, I have to break up with you because I won't have any time for you from now on. Please find someone better than me. Saranghae.

 

I was shocked when I read the message and started crying. It was when I was in a café with Donghae. We got really close the last few weeks. I felt really comfortable when I was with him and he made me smile. And now he comforted me in this situation.

Days and weeks past. And somehow Donghae and I rubbed shoulders with each other.

I didn't forgot Kyuhyun, he was my first love and boyfriend. But now I have Donghae and we really love each other. I'm happy. And Heeja … well she's still on our school and she's going wth Kibum. They are a cute couple.

 

 

 

 

I hope you don't mind me for making SHINee the bad guys of this story. I'm definitely NOT anti SHINee. They are my second favourite group.

 

 

Although this is the end of “When It Comes To Love“. Maybe I'll make another chapter with my toughts and ideas for this story.

I hope you liked it. Please keep on writing comments and subscribing!

 

 

Thanks for all the readers

Lots of love

QueenOfFire

 

 

 

PS: I'm already planing to write a new story. It'll be called “Vacation“ and will be about two girls from Germany doing a vacation trip to South Korea and meeting Super Junior.