Prom

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 4


I really liked Heeja, she was so kind and had a good fashion sense. I thought she could become my best friend. Finally another girl in our group! I was so glade about that.
I looked at my dress, it was beautiful. But her words brought me to think.

Me: Kyu is really nice, helpful and handsome and even some more things. And what was my feeling when I saw him looking at Heeja again? Didn’t I feel jealous about that? Was it really right to turn him down. Oh, my brain is fried from all this thoughts. What do I have to do? Am I in love with him. Does he still love me?

I looked at my photo album. There were a lot of photos from our group, especially from our summer vacation. I found a picture where Kyu and I were smiling at the beach. I was starring at it and I felt a warm prickle in my stomach. I think I had butterflies in my tummy! Yes I felt in love with him.
I couldn’t stop thinking of Kyu the whole night. I didn’t sleep a lot and when I felt asleep I was dreaming of him.

------------------------------------------------Saturday- Day of Prom--------------------------------------------

The week went around quickly. It was 3pm when I started to make myself finish for the prom. Suddenly I heard me mobile peeping. I checked it up and saw a message from Kyuhyun…

Kyu: *texted* [your name]-ah, is it okay if I fetch you at 20pm at your house.

Me: *texted* It’s okay. I’m looking forward… I have to ask you something.

I was on my way back into my bathroom when I heard my mobile peeping again.

Kyu: *texted* Good… What’s your question?
Me: *texted* I’ll ask you when you’re here… ;) :-*

Kyu was really quick. Just a couple seconds later he texted back.

Kyu: *texted* Okay :-*

Kyuhyun was in time. Luckily I was finish the second he rang. He looked at me from head to toe and smiled. He wore black shoes, trousers and suit coat. His chemise was white and he roughed up his hair. He looked awesome.

Kyu: You look wonderful. I’m glade to have such a pretty vamp.
Me: *blushed* Thanks. You look great, too.
Kyu: Thanks, too. Come on let’s go. By the way, tell me your question on the way.
Me: Ani.
Kyu: Why not?
Me: Please come in for just a moment.
Kyu: *went in* Okay. What do you want to ask me?
Me: Well… you court me a while ago.
Kyu: *blushed* Ne. You still remember. It’s okay if you don’t love me. I’m fine with just staying by your side as a good friend.
Me: I’m sorry for turning you down that time. *blushed, looked down* Now I wised up that I love you, too. … *looked up at Kyu* So if you still want me…
Kyu: *surprised* *smiled* Of course! *hugged me* I still love you.
Me: *stood up* Let’s go to the prom!

Kyu stood up, too and took my hand. Then we drove to Kyu’s father’s house.
It is very big. They even have a ballroom in it. It was beautiful. First we greet his father who saw us holding hands.

Mr Cho: Oh! [your name]! Nice to see you. It’s been a while. How are you?
Me: I’m fine. What about you?
Mr Cho: Me, too. I never saw my son smiling like that before. What did you do to him?
Me: *blushed*
Kyu: Dad, can I introduce my new girlfriend to you? You already know her well.
Mr Cho: So you to court? How wonderful! Oh, I have to tell your mother, my magnae!

Then he went away and disappeared in the crowd. Kyu was still holding my hand. Now he looked at me. He let off my hand and hold out his hand.

Kyu: May I ask you for a dance?
Me: *took his hand* Sure.

So we went to the dance floor. He took my right hand into his left and his right hand around my waist. I took my left hand on his right shoulder and then we started to dance a slow waltz. After that we danced foxtrot and cha-cha-cha. I really enjoyed it. Then Kyu let me off and looked in my eyes.

Kyu: *whispered* Let’s go somewhere.

He took my hand and went out of the ballroom and upstairs. There are a lot of rooms. Even Kyu’s old one, which is still ready for him if he comes to his old home. We went into this room and Kyu let off my hand again. He looked at me hungrily. Suddenly he put hands on my cheeks and leaned to me.

Kyu: *whispered* I can’t leave you well alone. *kissed me*
Me: *kissed back* *pulled back* It’s okay. *put my hands around his waist*

Kyu’s hands were still on my cheeks and he put his lips on mine. It felt warm and the butterflies came to my tummy again. Then he did a French kiss. His tongue played with mine. It moved around in my mouth. He gave deeply groan and put his hands around my waist. My hands moved on his shoulders. Kyu pushed me to the end of his bed while still we were still kissing. He stopped kissing me and let off me. We hyperventilated and he jogged me onto the bed. He moved on the top of and put his arms under me. He did a French kiss again and moved me in the middle of the bed. I put my hands on his shoulder again and pulled him down to me. Now I groaned, too. He sat up and ed his chemise. I sat up, too and removed his hands from his chemise. Then I ed it, button after button. When it was ed I pet him with my hands from his collar bone over his chest to his abs. Gosh! He’s so y! His hands grasped the zipper of my dress and opened it up. He helped me take it off and pushed me down on the bed again. He along my upper body and kissed my navel. I felt a formication everywhere and my skin burned everywhere his hands touched me. Suddenly his tongue leaked my navel. It was like electric hits went though my body. I couldn’t stop myself screaming. I grasped his chemise and took it off. I along his upper body and made him sat up by sitting up myself. I along his fly and he hold his breath. I felt his hard thrill, which grew more and more. I opened his fly. He took off his trousers and made me lay on the bed again. He bitted my s and it was so thrilling that I had to scream and groan again. My bra get wet and he opened my bra catch and took off my bar straps and then the rest. His hands were kneading my s while he did a French kiss again. My heart beat faster. His mouth faced my right and I gasped. He led at it. His left hand moved along my leg and pressed against my I got wet there. He groaned. Suddenly I was in my senses again.


(to be continued)