What's up?

When It Comes To Love

Chapter 7
 

When they came back I asked my Babykyu what he talked about with Heeja. But he just shook his head.

Kyu: Nothing important. She just asked me a question.
Me: If it isn’t important you could tell me.
Kyu: Ani.
Me: I thought we’re in a relationship.
Kyu: Ne. We’re.
Me: I really don’t know what your opinion of a relationship is but I think, lovers don’t have any secrets from each other.
Kyu: Ne. You’re right
Me: So you can just tell me.
Kyu: It isn’t important.
Me: Than it’s about me? *crossed my arms*
Kyu: [your name]! Please don’t ask me about it again. It’s nothing about you. I just don’t want to talk about it!

I was angry about him. Why didn’t he want to tell me? Gee! I hate things like that and he know it so well. When he tried to hug me I went a step back. He looked at me sad and didn’t try it again. Gee! What was he thinking? That everything would be alright even if he hasn’t told me? Gosh! I hated him for that. Fishy noticed that I was sad and angry.

Hae: [your name], why are you like this? Did something happen?
Me: Kyu don’t want to tell me what about he talked about with Heeja. I thought we have a relationship!
Hae: *hugged me* Don’t worry. Everything will be alright.
Me: I’m mad at him! That’s … Gee! I hate that!
Hae: Okay. I see, if we go on talking about that you won’t cheer up. Well… do you want to go out after school?
Me: Why?
Hae: I want to treat you for ice cream.
Me: Thanks Fishy. Ne. I would like to. Oppa, you’re so good to me.

My dear Fishy smiled. He is Eunhyuk’s bestfriend, so I’m very close to him, too. He always helps me when I have problems. I really like him and treat him as my big brother like he treat me as his little sister.
After school we went to an ice-cream parlour. It wasn’t full.  By and by the waitress came and Donghae ordered for us.

Hae: Two Caffè Latte, two sundaes special.
Waitress: Thanks. Please wait a moment.

Then she walked off and Donghae looked after her.

Me: Fishy. She’s pretty, isn’t she? *smirked*
Hae: What are you talking about? *blushed*
Me: You like her, don’t you?
Hae: [your name]! What’s the point of that?
Me: Go and ask her for her name and if she want to go out with you.
Hae: [your name]! Why are you saying such things?
Me: Just do it. Or else I’ll do it for you.
Hae: You’re right. But … I don’t dare…
Me: Just ask her. She can’t do more than saying no.
Hae: Do you actually know how hard it is being turned down?
Me: If you don’t ask her you’ll never find out if she says yes or no. So just do it!
Hae: Okay. When she’s bringing our order I’ll ask her.

A few minutes later she came back with our Caffè Latte and our ice cream.

Hae: Thanks. Uhm… may I ask you for your name?
Waitress: Sure. I’m Cho Yemin. What’s your name?
Hae: Lee Donghae. May you want to go out with me?
Yemin: Do you ask me for a date in front of your girlfriend?
Me: I’m not his girlfriend, just his best friend. *smiled*
Yemin: Oh. Well… yes.
Hae: What about this Saturday?
Yemin: Gladly! When?
Hae: Maybe 10am?
Yemin: That’s good. I don’t have to work then.
Hae: I’m looking forward to meet you.
Yemin: Me, too and bon appétit.
Hae and me: Thanks.

When she walked off I smiled at Fishy.
Me: See? She said yes.

------------------------------------------------ The Next Friday-----------------------------------------------------

I was boring. The weekend was going to be boring. Heeja had no time because she was going an old friend from her childhood, Donghae had his date with Yemin and Kyu… Kyu acted weird these days, starting from the day Heeja talked to him. What was up?

Me: Babykyu, do you have time this weekend. I’m boring, so maybe we can go on a date.
Kyu: Sorry [your name], I don’t have time. I’m busy with work.
Me: *thought* What’s wrong with him? He didn’t call me tokki either. What happened?

Suddenly someone hugged me. I turned around to see who it was. Henry!

Me: Henry! What are you doing here? Why aren’t you practising your violin play?
Henry: Do you want me to go away?
Me: Ani! Of course not!
Henry: I heard that you are boring. Maybe we can do something at the weekend since everyone else is busy.
Me: But what about your violin play? Don’t you have to practise? I thought you want to go at this famous music school in New York.
Henry: Ne. But you can listen to me while I’m playing the violin. And after practising we can go somewhere.
Me: Sounds great. When and where are you practising? I’ll come there, listen to you and after that we go out.
Henry: *smiled* Sounds good. Sounds like a date. I’ll practise at home tomorrow. No one else is there, so you can come at about 10am?
Me: *smiled* I’ll be there!
Me: *thought* Thanks God! I won’t be boring at the weekend thanks to Henry.

We were not very close. He was just in our group. I thought I didn’t even know much about him and that it was going to be interesting to know more about him. The weekend could come. I was looking forward to get to know Henry better!



(to be continued)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late upload, I'm very busy with school and I also have a youtube chanel. I hope you don't resent me it. I'll definitly continue writing this story. I hope you like it.