Chapter 10

Nightingale (2008/2011)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I took a quick shower and dressed in the bathroom while Taemin waited outside, patiently sitting and looking out the window. I squirted a mist of my favorite body spray, forget-me-not scented. When I opened the door, Taemin was lying on my bed with his eyes closed.

“Aren’t you going to change?” I asked.

“I already have.” He responded without opening his eyes. Sometimes the most obvious of things slip past me; I’m famous for that. He was wearing a nice checked blue-green vest over a white long-sleeved shirt and black dress pants. I looked down to my black leggings and blue tunic.

“Um…” I started to say. Taemin sat up slowly, scanning me with his eyes the entire time.

“You look fine Bea, but…” he swung his long legs of the bed and walked up to me, placing a hand behind my head, around my ponytail and pulling. I closed my eyes; he’s standing so close to me I could smell him. He smelled nice, like a forest after a huge storm with a hint of something sweet. I opend my eyes to Taemin’s half-smile.

“You smell nice.” He said, handing me my scrunchy. “Forget-me-not, if I am not mistaken.”

“Yeah…” I said slowly.

“A pleasant scent, one of my favorites in fact.”

“Really?!” I said maybe a little too happy.”

He just chuckled and kissed the top of my head. Eh?!

“You truly are something special, Bea.” I’ll kill him! I’ll kill him! I’m special?

Taemin led me out of the dorm again

Please log in to read the full chapter