*nine*

It's Not Worth The Penny

 

A/N: Well that was a short chapter! This time I will try to make it longer than the previous chapter! Comments and subscribers are appreciated!


The officer slowly walked toward you with one serious look.

“Look girl, do you know the serious crime you just tried to commit?!” Your eyes widened. You shook your head at the officer and made weird motions with your hands. Your eyes began to fall towards where Yoomi was. She half glared an half smirked at you. The officer lifted you up by the arms not bothering to take a second glance at the devil. She dragged you away, handcuffed you, and pushed you aggressively into the police car. The officer motioned the car to drive away and you were left weeping inside the car.

“I know it wasn’t you. You never committed a crime. I got the full details from the people who passed.” the male officer commented. You lifted your head up from the ground only to meet the soft gaze of the officer. You immediately froze. It was him. It was Daehyun, the only person you trusted besides Ali.

 

The car stopped at the police station and the sergeant asked for your parent contacts. You didn’t have any so you just lowered your head. He knew right away that you didn’t have parents.


“Hmm, you don’t have any criminal records, so I suspect that the girl tried to accuse and frame you.” You slowly nodded your head and soon you were allowed to go. You creeped back to your station and sat down, you heard squealing and people muttering. You tried to ignore the sound, but you couldn’t so you walked to where the sound was coming from. You suddenly saw Ali and Chorong discussing something.


“Ali! When are you going to fulfill your duties on befriending that dog crap Jung ___ and then backstabbing her, huh?!” Chorong hissed. Your eyes widened.

“I don’t know, but please give me sometime. Oh, by the way when I was kissing Kai, I saw Jung ____ run away! It was quite hilarious. I have to go now before she gets suspicious,” Ali cackled. You hurriedly ran your mat and acted as if you just got back.

“ Oh, hey! Did you just-” you cut her off.

“So you were just pretending to be my friend and then backstab me?! AM I SO STUPID AND WORTHLESS THAT YOU DECIDE TO CALL ME DOG CRAP, HUH?!” you exploded. Ali stood frozen in her spot trying to figure out words to say, but she just kept opening and closing . You scoffed and turned your back on her.

“I’m leaving this crappy place. You don’t need me and so then I don’t need you,” you hissed and packed your stuff, leaving her to cry. You walked out with little tears falling down onto your soft, rosy cheeks. You headed back to the police station where you found Daehyun on his night-shift.

“Hey Daehyun. Umm, I was wondering if I could stay at your place for the time being if you have room,” you softly questioned. Daehyun cackled, yes he cackled. He looked back up at you with dark and cold eyes. He had a smile on his face. No, scratch that. More like a smirk as on his face.

Not again, please!, you thought.

“No way! I guess you found out that Ali was using you, am I right? Well guess what? I’m in the plan to so NO! I am NOT giving you a place to stay!” he hissed before he shoved you out of the station. You were so heartbroken that your so-called-best-friends had used you. In the distance you spotted a hotel. You ran towards it and dashed into the bathroom. You looked at your face in the mirror before scoffing.

You smashed it. It cracked. Pieces of glass were falling to the ground as you crouched and picked a piece up. You held it to your eyes before bringing it to your wrist. In a second, your wrist was slit and was bleeding. You laughed like a maniac causing ladies around you to scream and flee the bathroom.

 

Your sight was beginning to falter. You laughed harder and then you smiled.
 

“What’s the point of living if there is nothing to enjoy?”