*two*

It's Not Worth The Penny

A/N: Yay! I got 2 subscribers! Thank you @TWNSONG and @BEASTbabie! Subscribers and comments are very much appreciated!


Those words stayed in your mind not daring to disappear. Every since the so-called-reunion, all the pain from your breakup with him came back. But for some reason instead of being all sad and gloomy you were something else.
 

You were happy to see his face again. Oh to you it seemed so flawless and gave the audience a good image to show how SWEET he was. But you knew the truth, though you didn’t want to admit it.


“Why did you come back again?” you quietly told yourself. You couldn’t express what you were feeling now. You felt happy and sad, but at Jong In’s dorm, it was different. He hated it. Absolutely hated that your face was shown in front of his eyes. A/N: You don’t know that your ex-boyfriend is a member of EXO.


“Kai hyung! Who was that girl you went to at the restaurant?” Sehun asked with curiosity. Kai groaned with frustration after hearing the youngest mention his ex-girlfriend.


“That was a nobody. N-O-B-O-D-Y. End of discussion!” Kai bursted and abruptly stood up from his chair and stormed off to his room. All of the members softly gazed at him with worry filling their eyes. Sehun, who was  bewildered, just shrugged it off since it wasn’t important to him. Kai, in his room, was lying down on his bed annoyance etched across his face.


“Why did you come back?! I didn’t want to see you again, but why?! WHY?! Do you think I would feel any sympathy for you even if you came dressed in all the filth?!” Kai screamed into his pillow. 


Because you were destined to meet, his conscience said. Kai shook his head viciously. He continued to scream into his pillow for a few more HOURS before falling asleep. It was misery for him.


YAY! I Updated!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! ^___^