*twelve*

It's Not Worth The Penny

 

A/N: I’m back everybody! I’m not sure whether this chapter is going to be long or short but comments and subscribers are very much appreciated!!
 


Your eyes flickered open and met the pure white ceiling. You had shorter breaths than usual. Your eyes were now fully tuned and you heard whispers around you.

“Doctor Park! She has awaken!” a nurse cried out. The doctor came running over and immediately began taking tests. Your eyes wandered around and spotted the one and only Kai. He came up to you at lightning speed.

“We need to talk. Meet at the park just outside the hospital when you are discharged,” he spoke without any emotion. You tried to speak, but he walked out before you could say anything. You sighed heavily. You bit your lip as the doctor came back in with the results.

“Miss Jung ____, I have come back with the results of your testing. The good news is that you are healing very fast: at a remarkable speed, you will be discharged soon. The bad news is that you will have to come everyday for your checkups and shots,” Doctor Park spoke. You only smiled, glad that you were healing.

 



Your eyes scanned the park and found the person you were looking for: Kai. You walked over to him afraid of what he was going to say to you.

“I wanted to say..........SORRY. I didn’t mean it like that to be so harsh to you. However, did you really love me or were the rumors true?”

“The rumors.......were NOT true. I don’t know who created the rumor, but I know for sure it wasn’t true,” you explained. Kai nodded his head and then hung it down in shame. You chuckled. He gazed back up at you confused.

“It’s no problem. Well, i better get going since it is starting to drizzle. Bye Kai!” you waved as you walked down the street to your apartment. Kai only stared at you in amusement. Now, he was going to meet Ali at the restaurant for his sixth month anniversary.

As he was crossing the street to the restaurant, he spotted someone very familiar in the rain holding hands with another familiar dude. He gasped. It was DBSK’s Changmin and his girlfriend, Ali. Kai clenched his fists. He couldn’t believe that when he was dating Ali, she cheated on him with his sunbae.

“ALI, WHAT THE *BEEEEEEP* ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!” Kai exploded. Ali turned her head to where the sound was coming from and immediately froze as well as Changmin.

She was caught.

Cheating.

With DBSK’s Changmin.

His sunbae.

Ali smirked, “I never loved you and I only used you so I could get close to other idols. So have a merry and sad, rainy evening.” She once again took Changmin’s hand and catwalked away. Kai stood there feeling betrayed and had tears streaming down his face. He clenched his fist.








A cheater will always be a cheater, NO MATTER WHAT.