*three*

It's Not Worth The Penny

A/N: Thank you Verryy for subscribing!!!!! WOO HOO! I got a new subscriber!!!


The next day, you were heading towards a bakery store where one of the members of the Sadly Homeless Group worked. You opened the door only to be face to face with the one and only Kai of Exo-K. He gave out a loud exasperated sigh and placed his hands on his hips. then out of sudden, he grabbed her arm and viciously pulled her out of the bakery while fans were fainting, screaming, taking pictures, and glaring while seeing them together. Kai dragged you as in literally you didn’t do any walking, into an alley. Then he spoke. not quietly or loudly, but in a monotone, sinister voice.


“Why did you come back?! Did you not hear what I said on the day of our break up? So I guess it’s true,” Kai scoffed confusing you.

“What rumours? There were rumours about me? What were they about?” you asked with curiosity trying hard to to not let your tears fall.

“Well there were rumours about you being a stubborn idiot and not believing the people you love. I guess it’s true,” Kai sighed, “and to think I fell in love with you.” Those words felt as if thousands of knives were thrown at your heart. You couldn’t believe that there was such a rumour about you and you didn’t know who could’ve made a false rumour about you. Kai your hand down and stormed away while fangirls glared at you with jealousy as you came out of the alleyway. You slumped your head down and quietly walked away from the area to the East Subway Station, to be more specific, you home. You set your things down on the ground and sighed to yourself.

“Is this the reason why he broke up with me? Because he didn’t want to be seen with me while the stupid fake rumour was going on? He betrayed me!!!” you started to sob and members of your group came to comfort you. As for Kai, things were different.

“Hey hyung! Are you sure you don’t know that girl? Because it seemed like she knew you,” Sehun stated the obvious. The other members facepalmed themselves because that question wasn’t supposed to be asked. Kai just stood up and walked out the door only to be face to face with CEO Lee Soo Man and his manager holding a newspaper in front of his face.

“What the heck is this?! EXPLAIN!!!” the CEO furiously screamed as he shook the newspaper. The headlines of newspaper shocked Kai and the rest of EXO:




“EXO’s Kai seen grabbing a girl out of a bakery and dragging her into an alleyway. Is this just a coincidence or is he dating her?”