*seven*

It's Not Worth The Penny

 

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! I didn’t have the time! A new character has arrived!! BTW, more subscribers are appreciated!!
 


Kai, kissing another girl. You winced at that thought. Again, he brought pain and caused you to cry. Suddenly, you made the fighting sign and put on your biggest smile. You stepped into your station only to be greeted by your enemy group: A.S.S.

“Well, well, well! Look what the cat brought in! A filthy, no good homeless girl like you, has stepped into our headquarters!” the leader, Chorong hissed. You cocked your head to the side.

What are they talking about? This is where I sleep, you thought. Behind Chorong were her followers. They all glared at you because you were being so-called-disrespectful to their leader.

“What? This is my sleeping station, not your headquarters,” you spoke not realizing that you just talked back to her.

“How dare you speak to our leader like that!” one of Chorong’s minions, Hannie hissed sending a slap across your face. You stumbled backwards, falling onto the ground clutching your crimson red cheek. You stared at them in disbelief before speaking.

“Fine. I get it. I will move to a different station, but please let me get my stuff.” Chorong scoffed at you before putting on a serious face.

“Fine. You have exactly half an hour to pack up all of your stuff,” she spoke before mumbling, “not that you have much to pack anyway.” The girls burst into giggles before catwalking away, hips swing from side to side. You rushed inside to pack your stuff. Like they said before, you didn’t have much to pack so you finished in a matter of fifteen minutes. Now it was time for you to find another sleeping station and the first person you asked was your bakery friend, Ali.

“Hey Ali. I was wondering if you have an open station for me to sleep in. I just got kicked out by A.S.S,” you spoke solemnly. Ali shook her head at you and then muttered something to herself which you couldn’t catch. Ali looked up at you and led you to the open station.

You set your stuff down before laying out your mat. You began to unpack when you heard the siren go off. Yes, the Sadly Homeless Group’s siren. It called for an emergency meeting within the Sadly Homeless Group members. You rushed out toward the meeting room and was met by a familiar face you never wanted to see again. No, it wasn’t Kai, but it was your sister that never cared for you. She smirked at you and then that smirk turned into a so-called-sweet smile.

“Attention members! We have a special guest! Please welcome Jung Yoomi!” Yoomi bowed with an “innocent” smile on her face.

“Hello everyone. I am here to pick up my little sister, Jung _____,” Yoomi spoke softly. Your eyes widened as soon as you heard that. You tried to escape, but no matter how hard you tried, they ended up finding you. And soon enough, you were taken away forcefully by your sister from your friends. You were brought to a house. No, not a house, but a mansion.
 
When did she get so rich?!, you thought.
 
Yoomi led you inside before closing the door with a smirk plastered on her face. She turned around and faced you.

“Now why don’t we finish what we started, huh Jung ____?!”