*ten*

It's Not Worth The Penny

 

A/N: Thank you 4everLovinKpop, ZzatulELF1803, and Stahrr for subscribing! Subscribers and comments are very much appreciated!!
 


Your sight began to falter and then you collapsed to the ground before falling unconscious. Your head fell to the side and people were staring at you, in utter shock, seeing within their eyes that a girl just committed suicide. A hotel employee, ran over to see the commotion before screaming.

“Someone get an ambulance! We need to get her to a hospital!” That’s what your heard from the outside. You were lifted onto a stretcher and was taken away to the hospital.

By the time you arrived at the hospital, nurses were already surrounding the ambulance helping you get to the emergency room. You reached the emergency room where you had taken tests and finished after some emergency work had been done on you.

You fluttered your eyes opened and the first thing you saw were needles stuck into your skin and an IV pouch. You felt the pain come back to you as the anesthetic was wearing off. You kept glancing around the room until the TV screen caught your eye. Your eyes widened. You were on the news.

*News Reporter*

“We are back on channel 9 with news of a scandal about one of the most famous hotels in the world. Apparently there was a stranger girl rushing into the ladies room and caused a ruckus. This girl shattered the mirror inside and tried a suicide attempt. Ladies in the bathroom were too horrified to react. The hotel apologizes for this terrible incident for both the hotel and the girl. Now back to you Mark.”

You grabbed the remote so you couldn’t hear the rest of report. You placed your head in between your knees. As you were too busy weeping, you didn’t notice a group of boys standing in the doorway of your hospital suite.

“Uhhh, ahem?” one boy coughed about awkwardly. You looked up shocked to see ELEVEN unknown boys standing in the doorway of your hospital suite.

“Uhhh, who are you and what are you doing in my room?” you questioned. Ten of the eleven boys scratched their heads looking back and forth between each other.

“Well, uhhh, we heard about you in the news and we decided to pay a visit since we are kind people,” Suho, the leader, spoke. You only nodded your head and motioned them to come in instead of awkwardly standing in the middle of the doorway.

“Okay, now we will introduce ourselves. WE ARE ONE! Hello, we are EXO. I’m Suho, that’s Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O, Baekhyun, Kris, Lay, Chen, Xiu Min, Tao, and Luhan. We are missing one member, but he will be arriving shortly.” Suddenly, the door slammed open as someone barged in. Your eyes widened at the sight.

“Hey guys! Sorry I’m--- YOU?!?!?!?!” he bursted pointing his index finger at you. You shrunk down into your bed not knowing what to do.

“You guys know each other or what?” Chanyeol spoke with his deep voice looking at you and him back and forth. However, instead of answering his hyung, he grabbed your hand and dragged you outside, ripping the needles out of your arm and causing the IV pouch to spill all over the floor.

“What are you doing here?! Do you really think that I would believe that you tried to commit suicide?! Are you a liar or what?” he screamed at you with anger etched across his face.

“I’m sorry. I’M SORRY! I really didn’t mean to intrude on your life again! Please forgive me! I really didn’t mean to do any harm so on that day I came to see you to mend things together! Please I’m so--OUCH!” you suddenly screamed while saying your explanation. You looked down at your body to see blood flowing down your arms. You gaped at the sight and before you knew it, you had fainted because of loss of blood.

You squinted your eyes open and noticed that you had been placed in the hospital bed again. The needles were attached to your skin again and the IV pouch was fixed. YOu sighed. You ran your fingers through your hair and then you glanced at the time. Your eyes literally popped out of your sockets. It was 12 in the afternoon. Since you fainted yesterday it meant that you slept for like 18 hours! You were about to get up when the door AGAIN burst open....AND the 12 hot boys were back.

“How are you feeling? Do you feel better?” the youngest Sehun bombarded with you with questions. You only nodded your head in response, but then your gaze fell on Kai who was avoiding your eye contact. Your heart cracked into two pieces, but it wasn’t meant to be avoided.

Suddenly a phone rang and Kai excused himself from the room.

“Hey baby. Oh I am at the hospital right now because my ex-girlfriend Jung ____ tried to commit suicide. I know she’s stupid right?” you overheard Kai talking as the EXO members looked at him shaking their heads. Your mouth was hanging open and you couldn’t help but feel hurt at what he said about you. Your head dropped into your hands and then began to cry silently on the inside. You were torn apart from the inside and Kai, ex-best friends Ali and Daehyun, were just adding salt to your wounds.

“Yeah, so I will meet you later tonight at the Han River?” Kai continued, “Okay talk to you later... Ali,”

Ali.

Your ex-best friend.

So SHE was his current girlfriend and the one you saw that day.

No wonder she was so familiar when you saw them together.


You screamed and caught the attention of the nurses. You had a sudden throbbing pain in your head. It was the memories of the past. You were thinking too much. The nurses were surprised by this sudden headache, but immediately took action by sending out EXO and taking you to the CT scan room.







Please, let this be over, you thought as a tear dropped.