*thirteen*

It's Not Worth The Penny

A/N: Hey guys!!! Back from vacation!! I haven’t updated in such a long time and I am sorry for my long hiatus. Subscribers and comments are very much appreciated!! Sorry for my short chapter as well.


“KAI, STOP!”

“HYUNG! DON’T COME NEAR ME!”

That did it. Kai froze and stared at the youngest with hurt eyes. He hung his head low, tossed his bag over his shoulder and slumped out of the dorm. While the others just couldn’t do anything about the situation, Suho, was calming Sehun down. After all, Kai was a monster when he was upset and would break anything in his path.

Kai, what’s wrong with you these days?

 


 

Click.


Scream


Click


Scream.


It was the same thing over and over again. Fangirls spotted Kai coming out of his dorm and began screaming and taking pictures. Nearby reporters dashed over and began taking clips of the idol in front of them trying to fish out the reason why he was so upset.

Kai couldn’t take it anymore. He shoved everybody down and ran away at the speed of light. Fangirls chased after him, but soon lost sight as he turned a corner into a friend’s house, whom he knew very well.



“____! I am going to leave! Would you mind locking the doors when you’re done?” a co-worker of yours spoke. Instead of speaking you made the okay sign and began to clean up. After you finished, you locked the doors as you promised. You were on your way home when something or someone bumped into you. You fell and you grew aggravated.

“HEY! Can’t you watch where you’re going?! ISN’T THAT WHY YOU HAVE EYES?” you exploded as you dusted your skirt clean. The other person was on the ground rubbing her now sore .

“Ugh, why don’t YOU watch where you’re going?” the person snarkily retorted. Both of you two looked up and gasped. In front of your eyes was the person you hated the most.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here? An old beggar, that’s for sure,” Ali scoffed and then glared at you. You avoided her eyes,trying to hide your tears. You couldn’t say anything to her, since it was true. Ali scoffed and bumped your shoulder as she and Changmin walked away. You wiped your tears roughly with the back of your hand and headed off to your house.



Your keys jingled as you opened the door, only to realize that it was not locked. You peered into the house and had noticed that the kitchen light was on. You quietly crept to the kitchen entrance only to gasp in utter shock.

“KAI?! What are you doing here?” you asked flabbergasted that he still remembered where your house was and still had the key. Kai looked up and your shocked gaze turned to a soft gaze. His face was covered with dried tears and the sight of a teary Kai was heartbreaking.

“She did it.”

“She did what?”

“She cheated on me.”