*one*

It's Not Worth The Penny

    It’s been a year. A year when everything ended for me and the start of poverty for me, you thought.

*Flashback*

    You were in the park waiting for you boyfriend, Kim Jong In. A/N: Kim Jong In is not in the S.M Entertainment industry yet. It was overcast so you had brought an umbrella with you and were eager to hear what Jong In had to say. But you didn’t know what was going to happen so you happily waited, not even letting your positive mood dip down one bit.

    “Hey! Sorry I’m late. I have something to tell you,” Jong In said in a monotone voice, “and you’re just going to have to face the reality.” That last sentence struck you hard. It made you nervous. The time you feared the most had arrived: breakup.

    “R-r-really? What it is?” you stuttered, “Is it important?” Jong In scoffed at you which was the first time he ever did. He mumbled curse words and you couldn’t make them up. But the way he was reacting towards you in a disgusting manner, worried you.

    “We’re over. O-V-E-R! Got it and don’t come after me ‘cuz I don’t wanna waste my time and money with you! GET LOST!” your now ex-boyfriend screamed at you as he called for a cab. Those words were what you feared the most and Jong In was the only person that knew that and he used it against you.

    “Why? Why did you do this to me? I thought you loved me?” you whispered, barely audible. Now, tears were streaming down your face ferociously, not seeming to stop. Time had stopped for you right then and there.

*End of Flashback*

    You felt betrayed and hurt. You had been backstabbed by the person you loved most. Ever since then, every single thing had just stopped. A week after he left you, your parents died in a major car accident killing tons of people including your parents. You lost money and were kicked out of the apartment you lived in by the landlord. Now, you were living in poverty. You slept in subway stations with a bunch of other homeless people and you joined a group: The Sadly Homeless Group. Sure you thought it was a dumb name, but you didn’t want to spark an argument. You didn’t even go to school. You didn’t have money for food. And it was all because Kim Jong In left you.

    The sun was shining brightly in your face as you were strolling in town for exercise. You gazed at shops envying those who had money to buy all of the luxurious things. You shook your head in disappointment at yourself.

    “I just have to find a nice paying job and work hard to earn my salary,” you softly smiled at yourself. As you turned around you walked into a restaurant and sat down. You only had enough for one big meal and you chose it between lunch and dinner. However, when you sat down, loud fangirls and fanboys screamed. You whipped your head around and looked in the doorway, then you stopped. Right now you were gazing into the eyes of your ex-boyfriend, Kim Jong In, a.k.a KAI. He froze in his tracks and then slowly his shock changed into a smirk. He came by you and whispered in a barely audible voice.

    “Don’t waste your chances. I’ve got a girlfriend.”


YAHOOO!

First update! Thank you for subscribing TWNSONG!!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! ^_______^