*eight*

It's Not Worth The Penny

 

A/N: I’m soo sorry for not updating! Things just go so busy with exams and yeah! Bombs away! Comments and subscribers are appreciated!!!



“Now why don’t we finish what we started, huh Jung ____?!” Yoomi hissed with a menacing grin on her face. She stepped toward you one by one and then pushed you into the glass cabinet standing behind you. You collided with the glass causing it to shatter in pieces. You feel something wet flowing your back: blood. You winced as you felt more pieces of glass penetrating your back. Tears had begun to flow and the only thing you could hear was Yoomi snickering before a siren was heard outside.


“Crap! You better be grateful that the police came otherwise you wouldn’t be seeing daylight anymore!” Yoomi shrieked, irritated had the police had to just come at the perfect moment for her. You relaxed as she ran away and was glad that the paramedics has come to take care of her.

“Dear, we got a call from your neighbors saying that there were loud screaming and shrieking coming from the house. Are you alright?” the policewoman asked calmly and softly. You saw Yoomi creeping from behind the wall giving you a glare  and a Don’t-you-dare-tell anyone look. You immediately shook your head, a bit too quickly that the policewoman became suspicious. She followed your gaze and noticed that you were staring at Yoomi who was muttering incoherent words and gasped.

“You! Yes you!” the police pointed at Yoomi, “Step right out from behind the wall before i take my gun out for you!” Yoomi, obviously shocked, decided to think of a last minute decoy plan.

“Please don’t shoot it at me officer! I didn’t do anything wrong! She tried to kidnap me, so I pushed her! I am SO SORRY!” Yoomi wailed while pointing at you, trying to look innocent. You were left agape. Your mouth was hanging as the officer turned to you.






Oh no, you thought.