Lay x Suho (revised version)

Switching Souls

 

(A/N: Hey guys! sorry if I updated just now cause yesterday my brother needed help with something so I wasn't able to update. i'm really sorry and I'll post the  Chenmin pairing later after I print my project! and no need to read this if you don't want cause this is hust the clearer version about what really happend to Munlay or Layho couple)

Lay x Suho

It was the time of the month where girls feel that they are radiating. Suho is feeling those lovely vibes since yesterday when Lay the university’s hottie asked him out.

She was standing in front of the mirror checking her reflection if it was good enough. She never expected that a hottie like him would ask a nerd girl like her but they say love changes a person.

She can’t contain her happiness she even bought contact lenses even though she’s uncomfortable with it. Usually she would be just on time to go to school but today she made an effort to wake up early and meet Lay.

After several checking of her reflection she received a text from Kai who is a freshman in the university.

From: Kai

Unnie don’t say yes at that ! I know his just playing some trick! TRUST ME

 

She chuckled at the younger’s paranoid thinking as she replies at her message.

 

To: Kai

I feel that his sincere okay~ I can handle this :”>

 

She was already putting her shoes when she received the latter’s reply

 

From: Kai

Do whatever you want tsk……. :d Just don’t bother me when I’m clubbing because your depress Unnie! Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P

 

She chuckled on her way to school while reading her friend’s childish message. She didn’t bother to reply anymore because school was nearing.

She entered the school premises and went directly to the seniors lounge after parking her car. Opening the door her eyes landed on a particular figure.

It was Sohee the university’s Hottie that is dating Chen was sitting on Lay’s lap while they were kissing or maybe eating each other face.

She didn’t enter and bother their growing make out session instead she went to the ladies comfort room that is near at the school’s garden.

“I think Lay will win this bet~” the guy said while nudging the other person with him.

“What makes you think of that?” the other asked.

“Well Suho is in my class and I could see that she really had a thing for Lay, Well I mean every girls like Lay duh.” The guys sarcastically said his last sentence.

“Will just wait for the nerd’s response” the other answered smugly.

She was a smart girl so those word sunk into her like a flash. No tears were falling but she never expected this she needed to look strong in front of him when she gives him the answer.

She went inside the ladies comfort room and removed her light make up that only compose of lip gloss and contact lenses replacing it with her big glasses. 

She entered the senior’s lounge when Lay went to her while smiling brightly.

“Hey~ so about us going on a date?” he asked fiddling with his polo’s hem.

“I’m really not interested in dating anyone especially a Kingka like you” she answered calmly not letting her true feelings burst out.

“What I thought you’ll think of it?” Lay asked shocked by her response.

“Indeed but I thought that dating you would be a hazard” she lightly said then left Lay with bewildered thoughts.

 

After school even though Lay tried to talk to her she just ignored him as if he didn’t exist.

She cried all afternoon inside her room but she got tired. Standing up to get a glass of water her phone rang. The message was from no one but Kai.

 

From: Kai

Unnie I know what happened! I told you his no good~ don’t cry and lock yourself inside that room! GO OUT AND PARTY WITH ME! I’ll fetch you at 9:00 arrasseo? We should be the one who dump guys not them! So let’s have fun later dumping those guys! FIGTHING UNNIE <3

 

She chuckled even though Kai said that she should not bother her when she gets dump by that Lay but she’s that one whose texting and bothering her while she’s being sentimental.

She thought of Kai’s advice girls shouldn’t be played. So she decides that she’ll do what Lay did to her.

She looked inside her closet if there are any clothes she could wear when going to a club. It took her 2 hours till she decided to wear a mini black short and a leather jacket with a gold tank top inside matching her gold stiletto. Even though she was a nerd she still got swag, she was indeed stunning. She only uses it when Kai drags her to one of her organize party because she wasn’t really the party goer.

After picking the right clothes fixing her make-up, hair and everything she decide to text Kai and tell her that she’ll just meet her at the bar. Receiving a nagging message where Kai said she should not dare not to come or else she’ll drag her there with her own two hands.

It was exactly 9:00 when she left and went to the bar. Going inside the bar all eyes were on her, gawking at her with awe. She was stunning if you ask me (A/N: I know Suho as a girl will be really stunning :d) her straight black hair her porcelain long white legs everything was perfect.

The night was young she enjoyed every bits of it but she didn’t know that one particular eyes was on her.  Those night s were repeated but those eyes are always looking at her whenever she goes out during the night or the day even though she hides her night form whenever she’s in her day form that one particular eyes would always be looking.

Lay regrets that he tried to pick on Sohee, he just wanted her because she was the school’s Queenka and they would really be the talk of the school if ever they become an item but one day after dance practice he spotted this young lady who was walking with her black straight hair and white porcelain skin, she was radiating. The day after seeing that girl his friends got on a bet about Lay asking a girl name Suho to have a date with him then if she says yes that calls for Lay’s win. He wasn’t that much interested but seeing her after his friends told him who will be the bet’s victim he took it a chance so she could talk and ask her on a date for real.

After that day he approached Suho asking her if she wants to go on a date but Suho told him that she’ll think about his offer. He was excited that he even went to school as early as he could.

He was waiting for Suho to arrive when he saw Sohee approaching her. It was already 7:30 that time and Suho on the other side was already near the school. Sohee sat on Lay’s lap making Lay shock of the sudden contact but kept his cool.

“Sohee what do you want?” he asked coolly containing his calm.

“We are not over and my boyfriend broke up with me because he thought we are an item already so we are together no” she exclaimed looking at him with lustful eyes.

He was about to retort  back but Sohee suddenly pulled him for a kiss the sloppy, lip locking kind of kiss. He didn’t respond he was tugging Sohee to get away from him but he didn’t know that the girl of her dream was looking at the scene and making her heart break into pieces. It was too late he didn’t see her and she misunderstood the situation.

He was waiting for her after he had cleared everything to Sohee that there is no them or anything. Looking up she saw her entering the lounge so he approached her.

“Hey~ so about us going on a date” he asked getting shy each minute.

But answers of rejection are what he got. He tried to talk to her all day but he got nothing she just ignored him like he didn’t exist.

He was depressed that first person that he thought he’ll get serious with dumped him. He was on his way home but when he spotted someone going out from a particular house wearing a really y outfit that looks a lot like Suho enter a black Porsche car so he decided to follow her.

He wasn’t on the mood to go to a bar or club but the person that he was following went to one of the most known club in Seoul.

He entered the noisy crowd of the bar after maybe a minute when she went inside. He sat in front of the drinking station no taking his eye off Suho. He watched her as she plays with other guys, he knows she shouldn’t be jealous or anything but he just can’t help his jealous mind but he kept compose and watch from afar ready to punch that guy if he goes further.

He made looking after her when she goes clubbing his daily routine and taking glances at her during day. He as well changed he stopped going back to his apartment drunk or being with some random girl ing her till morning. He changed for her.

It’s already been a month and Suho thought she got over it already but she still can’t.  Lay on the other hand can’t stop the jealousy when he looks at Suho grinding her body with someone else.

The night was dark and clubs bar and night places were glowing brightly. She was getting ready removing her day outfit and changing into her night outfit, wearing a very tight black leather skinny jeans and see through polo with a black lace bra.

Maneuvering her black Porsche to the most famous bar in Seoul she texted her friend Kai.

 

To: Kai

Kai give me 2 minutes I'll be there in no time

 

She put down her phone parking her car when she received Kai's reply.

 

From: Kai 

No problem unnie I'll be timing you ;)

 

She chuckled, going down from her car and placing the keys on her jean pocket.

The usual things happen whenever she goes partying that she was not conscious about the stares that other people are giving her. She tapped Kai’s shoulders making their fiery hot make out interrupted.

"Kai the night is young don't get hooked too fast neeh?" she slyly smirked at her friend earning a good glare.

"You’re on time. Just look for someone to bother and leave me alone unnie" she shoved the older lightly.

She looked around the bar getting bored that no one was good looking for her taste she sat in front of the drinking station and ordered some random alcoholic drink. 

Getting a little bit tipsy but still sober she went to the dance floor and mindlessly swayed her hips ily earning the stares of most of the guys in the bar.

Heat was consuming her, her see through polo getting a little bit sweaty. She felt a hand snake around her waist as she turned around and looked at that person who bravely did that.

WTF this douche how dare he! Looking at the face of the perpetrator a plan was made.

She positioned her in front of his forming bulge grinding her as she wraps her arms around his neck. The hot grinding lasted for about 5 minutes when the 'douche' as she call him tugged her inside the woman’s bathroom kissing her fiercely as he carried her and placed her on top of the sink. She returned the entire kiss that he gave him, they part from each other to catch their breath after taking in some good amount of oxygen 'douche' carried her down looking at her with lustful eyes.

"Before we go further the name is Lay sweetie" she rolled her eyes then spat at him.

"We are not going further" leaving the ually frustrated Lay inside the woman's bathroom.

A smirk was plastered at Lay's y lips as a plan formed in his mind.

"Will meet again" he whispered to no one.

She was happy ditching the douche when he really needed it, she left the bar texting Kai that she left earlier.

FAST FORWARD>>>>>

Morning came and Suho is unexpectedly in a good mood as she went to class.

She was getting close to class when she saw an unexpected figure standing in front of the class door. She fixed her facade and glasses; she decided that she'll just go inside without talking to him.

"Hey we need to talk" Lay grabbed her arm gently and brought her to face him.

She looked at him with a hurt face.

"What to make fun of me again? I know everything" she shoved his hands away tears starting to form.

"Just hear me out okay" he had a pleading face plastered on.

"Okay after lunch meet me under the school’s oldest tree" she uttered softly then went inside.

After launch Suho was battling her conscience if she should just ditch him and not talk about anything or give him a chance when suddenly Lay pulled her inside the infirmary.

"You’re not planning on ditching me don't you?" His facial expression were not any of his when his with his gang of friends.

"I'm not like you, so don't presume" she angrily spat at him "I'm giving you 3 minutes to talk" she said.

"I think that would do" Lay took her face and made their lips press with each other gently "I'm sorry that I played with you" she was to open when Lay kissed her again "I love you and I can't stop thinking of you" she was to protest again when Lay kissed him and took the chance when she open exploring every inch of her.

She was groaning inside for being flustered because Lay was kissing her but when Lay kissed her and took the chance of exploring her cavern she responded to the kiss. Both of them were panting when they part from the hot steamy kiss.

"And I hate the fact that you wear those see through clothes of yours when you go clubbing" Suho was shocked that Lay knew about her secret.

"What the! How did you know about me going to the bar?" she asked looking at him with flustered face.

"Cause I love you that's why and you look cute while blushing" Lay teased.

Suho pouted turning her back from Lay. "You’re kissing me when you haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend and taking me out on a date?"

"Awwwww Suho-ahhhh" Lay backed hug her.

"Yah don't touch me" she tried to free herself off Lay even though she herself liked being hugged by Lay.

Lay let go of her, Suho got sad inside but not showing him.

"Suho-ah would you like to go my parents’ house this weekend?" Suho looked at him dumbfounded.

"Why would I do that?" she asked raising her left eyebrow.

"Don't do that y eyebrow thing I might not be able to resist" Suho hit his arm lightly.

"Pabo answer me" she said suppressing the tingly feeling.

"So my parents will know who the lovely person I fell to and change me" Suho can't contain everything anymore so she hugged him.

"So will you go with me?" Lay asked.

"I'll say yes in one condition" Suho looked at him while Lay was still carrying her.

"Wha-t i-s it?" Lay asked nervously.

Suho hit him "Yah why you can't do whatever I'll ask for you?" she glared at him.

"Ani I could do everything for you" Lay kissed Suho's nose.

"Let me be your girlfriend" Hearing that Lay carried Suho bridal style and went outside the Infirmary shouting.

"SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES" note*: SUHO WAS DYING BECAUSE OF SHYNESS WHILE HIDING HERSELF ON LAY'S CHEST

 

 

 

 

 

 

END

 

(A/N: Sorry for the many author's note! I'm really sorry if i dissappointed you! AND FOR THE NEW SUBBERS THANKS FOR SUBSCRBING I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 do wait for me! and the comment s are daebek! kekekekeke)