Kris x Tao (Part 2)

Switching Souls

 

Kris x Tao

 

I wasn’t sure why I was being casual with him like we are in a good terms but I just felt like it, after getting dressed I did went and knock on his door while he answered it politely without the smug face he was being nice. On the second thought I think his not that half bad but still first impression last.

“Hey light post” I greeted him.

“Hey I’m older that you” please you don’t act like one.

“Sorry ahjussi” I answered slyly but he didn’t retort back.

“So want to talk or play?” he asked as he went back to his bed sitting on the edge of it as he took his phone out of his side table drawer.

“Want to watch a movie?” I don’t want to open up about something to private with him I just don’t want to.

“Yeah any good films?” He asked still scanning his phone.

“Will you stop? I’m here and you keep on looking on that stupid phone of yours” I got annoyed he wasn’t even looking at me as he answers my questions.

“Does it bother you?” He asked looking straight to my eyes.

Wohhhhh what’s with the sudden stare it was sincere full of uhmmmm what do you call those things? I forgot so yeah hi eyes weren’t like the usual at school it was full of emotions.

“I doesn’t It’s just rude when you answer someone without even looking at them” well now thinking of it does bother me.

“Sorry” he simply answered as he took his bag and went through it.

“What are you doing?” I asked him as I sat beside him trying to get a good look at his bag.

“Here” he showed me a DVD case with some gore picture in it.

“What? Will watch that?” No please no I may know martial arts but those gore blood splatting things are different those are not my piece of yummy chocolate pies.

“Yeah, don’t tell me you’re scared?” hell yeah I’m scared.

“N-o I-m no-t” I stuttered.

“Then let’s watch it” are you stupid? Didn’t you hear me stutter? OH MY KRISUS his setting it up NO NO!

He went back to the bed again plopping his tall figure pulling the comforter to his body as he presses the play button.

“Aye! Wait” I plopped beside him on the bed enveloping my body with the comforter to lessen the fear.

 

I was comfortably lying on the bed when I was to press the play button she suddenly interrupts.

“Aye! Wait” she plopped down beside me hogging the entire comforter to her body leaving me a little bare.

“Hey give me some” I tried to pull some of the comforter but not wanting to leave her cold.

“No just come closer so we could fit” she was petite and the comforter would really fit us but me getting closer to her may lead to something that I can’t stop anymore.

I stood up while the movie was starting.

“Hey you’re leaving me here watching this?” I didn’t bother to answer as I look through the cabinet for extra blanket when I saw one I immediately came back not wanting to leave that chick to long.

“You hate me that much that you don’t even wants to share blankets?” she asked bot looking directly at me.

“Maybe you should be the one to answer that” how could I hate her if she’s the reason why I’m even here and not in Canada.

I was supposed to stay at Vancouver for my studies but after seeing her everything got topsy turvy.

We were both silent throughout the whole movie when it ended I thought she would leave but no she was still there lying while hugging one of the pillows.

“Hey the movie is finished” I stood up to open the lights.

The light flickered open revealing a sleeping Tao, she scrunched her nose when the light lit up.

I didn’t bother to wake her up so I closed the lights again and open the lampshade as I took my phone and look through her pictures.

I wasn’t yet sleepy even though it’s already 3:00 in the morning maybe because she was beside me that’s why my impulses doesn’t want me to sleep.

She suddenly turned facing my side she was beautiful even when sleeping so I took the chance to take a picture of her. I inched my face closer to her our distance inches I wanted to kiss her but I shouldn’t I should respect her and not take advantage of her.

I’ve been looking at her face since when krisus knows when she suddenly opened her eyes. Her eyes turned wide open.

“Hey wake up this is my bed” I flicked her forehead making her touch it and wince in pain.

“YAH NO NEED TO THAT” she said with her morning voice, krisus it sounds like melody to my ears.

“Let’s go shopping” I simply stated as I walk my way to the bathroom.

“Why?” she asked still rubbing her forehead.

“Just eat breakfast and come with me stop with the questions” I went inside the bathroom doing my thing.

 

We were to go to the mall and he was the one who invited me guess he ate something really nasty yesterday that made him nice but him flicking my forehead is just so mean! He could simply wake me up like shaking me gently not or simply call me.

I went to my room to take a bath as well after finishing I picked some casual clothes. I went outside to eat breakfast and to my surprise he was going out of his room as well, he was wearing a pink carnation shirt with white designs while his pants were black skinny jeans emphasizing his slender legs. TT_TT is he a woman? He has way to slender legs than mine.

“Liking what you see?” Maybe I was staring to long that made that light post think that I was mesmerized at his slender legs.

“Ani~” I just left him as he trail behind me.

We ate breakfast silently like we were in a meeting after eating both of us went back to our rooms to brush our teeth yeah we are hygienic like that.

I thought that the drivers would be the one to drive but he was the one who was driving and we our riding his black sports car.

He played the some random up beat songs. He was quite not the usual blabber mouth when we are at school. We stopped in front of the mall to my surprise maybe I was too absorbed at looking at his new attitude that’s why.

He was still silent when we entered the mall TT_TT I can’t take this anymore.

“Yah! Kris I want that” we passed a Gucci store and one bag got my attention.

I was walking around looking for a pet store I wanted to but a puppy so we could play with it.

“Yah! Kris I want that” huh? Did she just call me Kris??? Maybe not so I looked back at her with my emotionless façade raising my eyebrow.

She suddenly pulled me inside a store and to my surprise it was a Gucci store.

“Kris I want that!” she was tugging my arms while pointing at one particular bag.

“Maybe next time” I said because I have other plans for my money.

“Oh PRETTY PLEASE” she used some magic that others called aegyo and I thought I would never fall for that spell but I did.

“Okay let’s get it” T^T my money!.

“Yay” she was jumping like a little kid who just robbed his dada.

“Happy now?” I asked as we walk around the mall.

“I will if we eat!” she said smiling like a little girl.

“Okay where do you want to eat?” I asked looking around for restaurants.

“You know you’re not that bad” she said linking our arms together.

“I’m not~” I answered hiding my stuttering voice because of her sudden actions.

“Let’s eat Ice cream?” she asked with her puppy no panda eyes.

“Okay” I let her drag me to the ice cream store.

We ate happily at the ice cream store laughing with each other’s joke at the people who were passing by.

“Kris can I call you oppa?” what did I hear her right?

“Why not” I answered coolly hiding the happiness.

“Oppa Komawo” I looked at her and she was smiling sincerely.

I should have treated her nicely from the start so now we could be closer or maybe more than that.

“Oppa I’m sorry if I called you names” she suddenly blurted out scratching the back of her hair.

“I’m sorry too” I said looking into her eyes apologizing sincerely.

“Friends?” she handed her hand out for shake hands, FRIENDS awww at least we are in good terms now.

“Yeah” I took her hands and shook it.

We went home with a happy mood but when we entered the house there was Sehun sitting at the living room.

“Noona!” he walked to Tao.

“Sehun-oppa” she greeted hugging him.

“Where did you go?” I didn’t bother to greet the brat so I just left not wanting to see their little reunion.

I went to my room changing to my home clothes and plopping myself comfortably on my bed.

 

We were friends and he wasn’t that bad hehehehe his kinda cool. When we entered someone was sitting at the leaving room and it was Sehun-oppa.

“Noona” he called out aishhhhh calling me noona again!

“Sehun-oppa” I hugged him even though I know that the hug is only a friendly gesture and not something more than.

“Where did you go?” I was to answer when Kris passed us by going up stairs not even bothering to greet Sehun.

“Ohh I went out with my fiancé” I answered him, after talking to Sehun I noted that I should go and talk to Kris.

“Fiancé?” he asked bewildered.

“Yeah fiancé, did I tell you that after this year I’m getting married?” He was smiling like a creep when I told him the news. I didn’t feel sad that he was happy but I felt happy as well the he wasn’t feeling sad.

“Really? Yay! So does that mean I’ll have my nephew soon?” he joked and I laughed not feeling awkward with his question.

“Noona I just passed by to give this to you” he handed me a phone number.

“What is this?” I asked.

“My phone number, I’ll be leaving for London this week with Luhan noona” he said with glee.

“Ohhhh~ Take care of yourself, okay?” I caringly said.

After Sehun left I quickly went to Kris’s room knocking three times.

“I’m sleeping don’t bother” he answered behind the close doors.

“Yah! Let me in, we need to talk” I banged at his door.

“Aishhhhh” I hear him groan as his open the door.

“WHAT?” he asked with an angry tone.

“What’s your problem light post? Huh? So rude you didn’t even greet Sehun” I retorted back.

“Why do I need to? We aren’t even friends or acquaintance” he simply answered leaning at the door frame.

“Are you jealous?” I suddenly asked. Aisshhhhh why would he be jealous he doesn’t even like me.

“Yeah~ So don’t bother me” he closed the door leaving me confuse and baffled at his answer.

 

Krisus did I just say yes? Did I? Ohhhhhh no I might not like the results of this! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stupid why did I even say yes? Why? Hey brain are you still functioning? Why?

I just plopped on my bed sleeping these thoughts of mine.

 

Oh MY HOLY KRISUS he just said yes that he was jealous so does that mean he likes me? No? Yes? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don’t know I better sleep this off before I become a double black eyed panda tomorrow.

Morning came and school is about to start both Kris and Tao were being awkward around each other making their surroundings awkward as well. Three weeks continued like this still not talking nor glancing they were like strangers.

 

“This is way too much to handle” I was walking back and forth inside my room think is I should talk to him or just continue ignoring him. Its already been a month when we started ignoring each other and its really awkward and to add up his good at ignoring people like they are strangers.

My body does control my body! Now I’m in front of his room clutching my pajamas because of nervousness. I was about to knock when his door flung wide open.

“If you need something knock just don’t stand there like a lost panda looking for her mommy” I blushed at his statement.

“Cut it out already! Its so hard to handle” I blurted out bowing to hide my flushed cheeks. Yah ZITAO why are you blushing?

“Cut out what?” he asked leaning on the door frame.

“You know what I mean!” I looked at him with my flushed face.

“No I don’t so if you don’t have business with me leave me alone” he was about to close the door when I grabbed his waist and back hugged him.

I don’t know how many hours we stayed like that but I’m sure it was long because my legs were aching. He turned to face me removing my arms around him.

“Don’t kid with me kid~” He coldly said.

“I’m not kidding with you!” I pouted unconsciously at his statement.

“If you’re not then do you like me?” He leaned closer to my ears whispering those words.

I couldn’t answer did I really like him? Oh no no no It’s just because he was been good to me that’s why I felt bad that I wasn’t even talking at him that’s all.

“I’ll take that as a no” he was shoving out of the room while I was still processing things in my mind.

“I do l-ik-e y-ou I th-in-k?” I answered then he stopped turning me to face him again.

“You think? Well I’ll be frank with you! I don’t think I like you cause I love you” what what? My mind is kinda broken today can you please explain everything?

I couldn’t answer him I was mentally blocked I don’t know if I should say that I like him too. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door knob click. I was outside his room already and we are already far apart.

I decided to sleep this problems and the next thing I know it was already morning. I ran as fast as I could to his room banging it like a gorilla wanting to get free from her cage.

“Yah! Kris open the damn door” after banging it I decided to turn the knob and to my surprise it wasn’t look.

“Stupid” I muttered under my breath.

I entered the room and the room was empty his things weren’t there anymore everything was gone. I ran to living room approaching one of the maids.

“Hey did you see Kris?” I asked her panting.

“Young mistress he just took his things back to their mansion” he just did what?

I took my phone scrolling at my phone looking for his number but I can’t quite see it. Darn I don’t have his number.

I went back to his room looking around maybe he left something. I was looking around when I heard something “Hey light post” it was my voice and it was repeating. I followed the voice and it took me at his bedside table I opened it and it revealed his phone with my sleeping face as the wallpaper.

I forgot my phone at Tao’s mansion luckily I got a spare phone so I tried to calling it luckily no one has gotten it yet and seen it. I was calling it again to make sure when suddenly someone answered it.

“YAH LIGHT POST WHERE IN FREAKING HELL ARE YOU!” Tao has my phone krisus why!

“Don’t look at my phone! You’re intruding my privacy” I was already in front of the mansion.

“Stalker! You have all kinds of my picture in your phone what’s only lacking is my photo !” ! She saw I was already in front of the room.

“Yah stop that!” I suddenly burst in the room.

“Kris!” she suddenly hugged me while crying like a baby.

I hugged her back hushing her down.

“Why are you crying?” I asked her wiping of her tears.

“I love you too and I’m sorry I just said it right now” she was hiccupping having a hard time saying those words as she cries.

“Shhhhh stop crying I love you still” I said hugging her.

 

Six months has passed since the Taoris couple got together. They were sitting on the balcony looking at the stars when suddenly Kris took out a panda bear from his back giving it to Tao.

“Hey my graduation is nearing so here’s my gift to you” Kris gave Tao the panda.

“For me? Shouldn’t I be the one giving you a gift?” Tao asked confused.

Kris just smiled at her. Tao looked at the panda and saw a shining thing it was very SHINee so she looked at it a little closer.

“Holy Krisus is this ring?” she asked looking at Kris with awe.

“Zitao will you marry me?” Kris suddenly asked.

“No” Tao answered.

“Why?” Kris asked.

“You’re not even on your knees! Kneel please” Tao cutely said.

“Aigoo” Tao stood up and Kris kneeled.

“Zitao will you consider marrying me?” Kris teasingly asked.

Tao bent down to Kris level and kissed him then she parts away smiling.

“Happy graduation Yeobo did you like my gift?” she asked as both of them stand up.

“Yeah pretty much” Kris hugged her as they kiss under the glowing stars.

“I love you” Kris said as she back hugs her.

“I love you to light post” she answered back as the night envelop their presence.

END 

(A/N2: HELLO GUYS I POSTED AS SOON AS O FINISHED IT! kekekeke i'm not lost or anything i was just busy so see you gain nest week! love you new subscriber and the comments I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! <3)