Chen x Xiumin

Switching Souls

 

Chen x Xiumin

Chen was excited to meet Sohee for the day but he never expects to see his girlfriend wrapped around another guys warm as she giggles with glee.

He was raging he wanted to punch that guy and tear Sohee away from him but he was never the aggressive one so he decided that he’ll make Sohee to beg for him to come back to her.

He went to Sohee’s house but Sohee wasn’t their yet so Sohee’s older twin sister Minseok welcomed her. Minseok smiled at him, Chen wondered why he never took interest at Minseok even though Minseok and Sohee’s personality were way different.  Minseok was diligent, friendly everything that a guy would want from a girl while Sohee was picky and bossy.

He always wondered but Sohee was the one for him that’s what he thinks.

“Hey Chen what are you doing here?” Minseok asked still smiling.

“Is Sohee their?” when Minseok heard Sohee’s name her facial expression fell but not completely she still had a smile on her face but not the happy smile.

“She’s not here yet, but you could wait for her I’m sure she’s on her way” Minseok welcomed Chen to enter.

“Can I ask a favor?” Chen asked awkwardly.

“Sure why not” Minseok asked turning to look at Chen directly but she blushed so she tried not to look directly into his eyes and hide her reddening cheeks.

“Sohee, can we make her jealous? She’s cheating on me and I want her to feel what I……” Chen was abruptly stopped by Minseok when she kissed him on the lips.

Chen was taken aback but he didn’t really felt disgusted or anything to tell the truth he kinda liked but he was surprised by Minseok’s sudden action.

“WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TWO DOING?” Sohee’s voice made the two part from each other.

Minseok did what Chen asked for to make Sohee jealous so she kissed him when she saw Sohee arriving. Minseok looked at Chen that his favor is starting now and luckily Chen got it and ride with the acting.

“Well I’m cheating just the way you are cheating behind my back” Chen answered calmly.

“I hate you both!” with that Sohee stormed off to her room banging it behind.

“Thanks” Chen patted Minseok’s shoulder.

Minseok blushed at the sudden skinship.

“N-o pro-blem” she stuttered but manages to hide her blushing face.

Chen left after he explained the plan to Minseok. Minseok went to her room when she passed at Sohee’s room who was cursing her name because she stole Chen from her.

Days had passed and Sohee haven’t apologized to Chen for cheating behind his back. On the other hand Minseok was enjoying the company of Chen, she has been praying for that time where Chen only looks at her and not mistake her as Sohee but that would never change because they were just acting to make Sohee guilty and realize that she wronged Chen and come back to him.

“Want to hang out at my house?” Chen asked as they walk home.

“Aren’t we going overboard if I go alone to your house?” Minseok asked bitterly but not letting it to sound harsh.

“Its part of the plan to make Sohee jealous and beg for me to come back to her” he muttered lightly still feeling the angst that Sohee let him feel.

“Then let’s go” She’s not into making Chen hers or anything she loved her sister but she was vain she just wanted to help her change her way that’s why she agreed to help Chen. She’s not like other girls that take advantage of something because she knows that person is emotionally distressed.

They passed Minseok and Sohee’s house when they saw two figures hugging each other at the front porch. Sohee was hugging and kissing Kikwang, he was one of the jocks and his in the band called B2ST.

Chen was angry he was clutching his knuckles too hard it was turning white. Minseok was anxious that Chen would do something crazy so she tried to distract him.

“Sohee-ah!” she called out her sister.

The two stopped the make out session when they heard Minseok’s sudden calling.

“What? You thi-“ she was cut on her words when she saw that Chen was just behind. She just smirked slyly at Chen.

“Can you tell mom that I’ll be staying at Chen’s house?” Minseok asked her sister a favor knowing well that her mother won’t mind because they trusted Chen.

“Whatever get lost” Sohee ily said tugging Kikwang inside their house.

Both of them were silent to their way to Chen’s house but Minseok decided to break the ice.

“Well if you’re not comfortable of me sleeping at your house I could sleep at D.O.’s house” she said lightly.

“NO!” his voice sounding offended.

She was scared so she clutched whatever she was holding tightly to suppress her feeling but Chen sensing that he shouldn’t have shouted at her apologized quickly feeling guilty.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to vent my anger to you” he looked at her with worried expression.

She smiled at him “So what do you want to eat for dinner?” Minseok asked him with glee.

“Anything as long as it is edible” he said teasingly.

“Yah! What do you mean? You think I can’t cook food?” she said pouting unintentionally.

He just chuckles feeling flustered at the sight of Minseok pouting cutely.

“Let’s go to the convenient store then?” she tugged her wrist gently.

“Yah! I’m your noona so don’t boss with me” she glared at him jokingly.

“Noona we are gonna go then?” Chen imitated a child’s voice making Minseok laugh.

“Let’s go to the grocery” Chen followed her but remembered that they could use the car because the grocery was far from Chen’s house.

“Noona let’s get the car cause were close to my house and the grocery is way too far for us to walk” Minseok looked at him with glistening eyes.

“I thought you won’t consider that!”

Both of them walked fast home to get the car. As they arrive and got the car they drove to the nearest possible grocery.

Both of them were enjoying each other’s not because of the plan but they were feeling mutual.

“So what do you want to eat?” Minseok asked as she pushes the cart around.

“Black bean noodles would be good but it’s quite hard to make” Chen answered while reading the nutritional contents of a snack.

“Then will eat black bean noodles!” Minseok answered with optimism.

They looked around for ingredients while joking with each other when Chen suddenly felt awkward.

He stopped playing around with Minseok, he turned serious and cold. Minseok could feel it so she decided to stop and be formal again. They finished buying and left the grocery they were silent the whole ride back to Chen’s house.

When they arrived Chen went directly to his room leaving the bewildered Minseok alone.

“WTF is wrong with me? It’s just an act no feelings attached but why?” he asked his self repeatedly but stopped when he heard a knock.

“Hey! Is there something wrong?” Minseok asked from behind the doors with worry.

“Yeah! I’ll just change” Chen didn’t want to make Minseok feel awkward so he just acted that everything was fine.

He went out of his room and went to the kitchen where Minseok is currently placing all the ingredients on the counter top.

“Hey~ you haven’t change yet” Chen said from the back making Minseok jump snd shocked.

“Oh GAWD Chen don’t scare me like that” Minseok looked at Chen with shock.

“Sorry, do you have clothes?” Chen asked again.

“Duh~ I don’t you dragged me here without me bringing anything with me” Minseok stated matter of factly.

Chen went back to his room to get a pair of sweats and shirt leaving the busy Minseok at the kitchen again.

When he came back Minseok was bending down looking for something at the bottom drawer. Chen was getting hot just by looking at Minseok he was feeling weird. He was snapped out of his trance when Minseok called his name.

“Yah! Chen are you gonna stand up their like a short post or help me prepare?” she said still back facing Chen.

“Sorry, you could change upstairs second door to the left” Chen went to Minseok and gave her the clothes.

Minseok left to change she looked at the clothes and it was perfectly big for her. She was short girl and just looking at the sweats it was impossible but she needed to look decent and not y so she compromised and wore everything folding all the excess clothing.

She came back seeing that everything she needed was perfectly placed and arrange.

Chen looked at his back to see Minseok wearing his clothes, he was feeling it again but he just kept denying and shrugging it off. He thinks it’s just because Sohee wasn’t there to hug or do couple things with them except the part they haven’t done that yet (A/N: SOHEE IS NO HERE OKAY~ she does not hook up with guys and them! Only make out :d kekekekek)

“You could watch while I cook” Minseok shove him out of the kitchen.

He wanted to protest but it was Minseok we were talking she helped her so Chen felt that he needed to oblige at her request.

Minseok finished cooking and both of them decide to eat while watching a movie.

After finishing eating Minseok was about to wash the dishes when Chen barge inside the kitchen and sprinkle water at her.

“Yah!” Minseok said pouting like a kid “What you do that for?”

“I’ll help you” Chen helped Minseok wash the dishes, after washing the dishes both of them decide to go out to the garden.

“Where’s your parents?” Minseok asked out of the blue while they were sitting on the bench.

“They’re in China for business” It was dark but Chen can’t stop to stare at the amaze figure of Minseok that was looking at the stars.

He crept to get the hose somewhere and attacked Minseok. Minseok was drenched and she was glaring at Chen ready to rip of his soul.

“Look what you did!” she was soaking wet and Chen’s laughter was no help so Minseok went to him and grabbed the hose and attacked Chen as well.

They were running around the big garden splashing, spraying water at each other.  Chen was to grab the hose at Minseok when suddenly they fall because the hose tied both of their feet.

“Kyaaaa” Chen landed on top Minseok.

Chen was looking at her and he can’t stop the urge to put his own lips on hers and it happened Chen kissed her.

Chen pull away from the kiss while Minseok was looking at her with confuse eyes.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to” Chen helped Minseok up but after the incident they became awkward.

They slept at different rooms but thinks about the same thoughts.

Chen wanted to believe that he was only yearning for the latter’s sister that’s why he kissed her but that wasn’t what his heart was saying.

Minseok wanted to believe it was just and accident and that it don’t mean anything but something inside her wished that the other mean it.

After that night they were only to talk when Sohee is around. Day went like that and they could already see results because lately Sohee was demanding Chen to talk to her.

Minseok never wanted to make things around both of them awkward so seeing that Sohee was starting to regret her actions.

She called him saying those words that would break her own heart.

It was all finish with just one call they were no longer to see each other though they were friends but they grew awkward.

Minseok decide to disturb herself with dance practice.

Chen on the other hand was spending her days back with Sohee.

They never talked no hi and hellos, it’s as if they were strangers with each other.

But Chen can’t contain it one day he decides to wait for Minseok after school.

“Minseok-ah” Minseok didn’t want to associate herself with him anymore she didn’t want misunderstandings with her sister.

“Please hear me out” he was begging he needed to assure that his feelings for her was nothing like his feelings for Sohee.

“Yah disrespectful! Call me noona~” she started it as if nothing was wrong she should not feel down that he was back with her sister she should be happy but why did he need to do that kiss, it was all about the kiss that made both of them unsure but Minseok was sure that her feelings won’t be given back because Chen loved Sohee to dear.

“Sorry, can we talk at the park?” he was happy that the latter didn’t avoid him.

“Sure” they walked not talking each other taking in the silence like a beautiful song to the ears.

They were sitting at the swing, swinging lightly.

“Do you like me?” Chen broke the silence with a question that Minseok never expected.

“If I say yes nothing would change right?” she huffed warm air at her hands to take off the coldness on her hands.

“It would” He stood up and went to her kneeling in front of her.

He kissed her like that night but the kiss was gentle and warmer this time. She was afraid to respond, he felt the awkwardness so he part from the kiss and looked into her eyes.

“I’m sorry that I acted that way towards you” Minseok was crying like a child that was left by her mommy at the mall.

“Shhhhh don’t cry” he wiped off the tears that was freely falling from her beautiful eyes.

“I wish you don’t mistake me from my sister” she was panting a crying mess.

He kissed her on her forehead bring her to stand up from the swing and hugging her tightly.

“I won’t” he said with reassurance.

“How would I know? Can you say who I am, what is my name” she was full of doubt she don’t want to believe in something then she’ll just be left hanging.

“You’re the person I love, I care most, your Kim Minseok” she was happy she hugged him tight feeling the happiness that she wasn’t the shadow of her sister anymore.

“What about Sohee?” she asked still worried about what her sister would say.

“I took care of that earlier and she’s not angry or anything she was happy that I was to be with you and not with some random girls” he kissed her nose and twirled her around earning a soft giggle from Minseok.

“I love you noona” he slyly said as they walk back to Minseok house.

“Pabo!” she as shy to say to three words that would lock their love forever.

“Awwww I love you more” he said pulling Minseok closer to his side as they walk with happiness.

 

END

(A/N: I'm very sorry for not posting this yesterday because something happened that's why~ I'm really sorry and for the subbers and comment thank you very much all of it is well appriciated and KAISOO is coming up please do wait for it)