Chanyeol x Baekhyun (Chapter 5B)

Switching Souls

 

Chanyeol x Baekhyun

I was to meet my best friend Baekhyun in front of Sazuku café wehere I work part time. I went behind her to surprise her but she didn’t even budge she was so engross with her phone texting.

“Hey Bacon-ah” I poked her sides.

“Ahhhh!” gosh what’s happening with her?

“Way too late to react like that” I hissed.

“Sorry, well I want you to meet someone” she said smiling like a fangirl well she can’t be like that I’m the only one who spazz over my idols.

“Who is that person? Is he gorgeous like me or maybe as gorgeous as SHINEE?” I asked with sparkles in my eyes.

“Ohhhh goshhhh Yeol-ah you’re so gay” she patted my arm lightly with a pity face that is mockingly.

“I know for like years already, let’s go” I said matter of factly with a divaly tone.

“Aigooooo Yeol-ahhh” she said linking our arms. Dung Dung stop it heart you can’t beat like that! She knows you’re gay and you act like one.

We went to the park like that and when we reached there someone was waving at our way and Baekhyun immediately pull off running to him.

I know that the day would come when she’ll no longer be with me, to laugh with me, hug with me and stay with me. I went to them smiling genuinely even though my heart was crushing.

“Hey!” the man beside Baekhyun greeted me “Chanhee imnida” handing his hand out for shake hands.

“Annyeong Chanyeol imnida” I greeted back and shaking his hands.

“Now that you know each other isn’t it nice?” Baekhyun asked happily.

“Yeah” me and the Chanhee guy answered in unison.

“Yeol-ah come with us” Baekhyun said asking me to go with them on their date.

“Sorry Bacon-ah but I have business you know” I said with my diva tone. Krisus I only talk this way when I’m with her and I’m not surprised because I know that they have been dating for weeks already or months.

“Ohhhh okay” then with that they left me going to their date.

I was walking home when someone called out my gorgeous name.

“Chanyeol!” I know that voice it’s my greatest nightmare.

“What?” I asked her snobbishly.

“If you don’t want to talk just tell me don’t use that diva tone on me I’m not Baekhyun” she sees through me, well she’s not my nightmare she’s my sister and she knows everything about me that’s why I never let Baekhyun near her cause she might  spit our venom and reveal my secret.

“What’s your point brat?” I asked him with my normal voice, well they said it’s not normal it’s way to deep.

“Don’t call me a brat you fart” she retorted with her black expression.

“Rhyming are we Little Jaejin?” I asked ruffling her hair.

“Stop ruffling my hair of I’ll spit venom on you!” she said kicking my legs.

“Ouchhhhh” it doesn’t hurt to be honest but reflexes tend to make you say something unnecessary.

“So hyung I know it doesn’t hurt but how’s your progress with Bacon-noona?” she asked out of the blue. I was silent not bothering to answer that question.

“Seems like its game over for you” this mushroom I’ll kick you if you weren’t just my sister.

“Bet it is” we entered the house greeting our mom.

“Hyun let me borrow your ipod tomorrow” Jaejin shout from her room.

“What for?” I asked shouting back.

“Just let me barrow! No need for reasons” she shouted again.

“No! Give me 20 reasons before I let you barrow” I shouted back.

“YAH PARK CHANYEOL AND PARK JAEJIN DO YOU THINK YOUR LIVING ON A MOUNTAIN?” our mother shouted from the kitchen.

Me and my sister ran to the kitchen giggling.

“Umma shhhhhh not to loud the neighbors might here you” we whispered to her.

“You! Aishhhhhhhh go get ready for dinner” she was to hit us with her spatula but we used our ultimate weapon our killer smile.

We got ready for dinner going back to our rooms with our wide smile.

We ate dinner still giggling about our prank to our mom and she was nowhere happy about it.

“Both of you stop giggling it is so annoying” she said glaring at us.

“Sorry Umma” we both said in unison.

After eating dinner me and my sister Jaejin went to our rooms, when I was about to close the door my sister suddenly burst in with her pillows.

“Hyung can I sleep here?” she asked with her undeniable aegyo.

“Okay but you’ll sleep on the floor” I’m just joking I won’t let my little sister sleep on the cold cement floor.

“Wakarimasu (I understand) hyung” she left again to get her comforter and to dress in her pajamas.

I fixed my bed so we could fit in; I plugged the night light and tidy up my school things. My sister entered my room with light footsteps. I didn’t bother to look at her I just went inside the bathroom to take a warm shower.

When I came back I saw my sister on the floor with her comforter laid to become her bed.

“Hey sleep beside me I was just joking” I patted my bed for her to come.

She climbed to my bed huddling the pillows I prepared. After drying my hair I laid beside of her turning of our light.

“Hyung what’s with the childish night lamp?” she asked pointing at the light emitting object.

“Why you don’t like it?” I asked her fixing my position.

“Nope, I like it but it’s too childish for you” she said giggling.

“Sleep we have school tomorrow” she nodded in response. She’s only like this when she’s around me or our mom but when she’s at school she’s like an emotionless robot.

“I missed dad” she whispered making me snap out of my thoughts.

I didn’t dare to answer luckily she was already fast asleep. I can’t sleep my mind was running like an athlete in a marathon.

The sun is shining already but I’m still wide awake I tuned around to look at my sister and she was still fast asleep I looked at the look at its still 6:00 I’ll wake her up after I take a bath.

It took me 30 minutes to take a bath after taking a bath I put on my uniform and wake up my sister.

“Yah~ Jaebutt wake up” I said shaking her body.

“YAH FART!” she said straddling up.

“Wake up mom is up already” I said pulling my tie.

“Fart-hyung your early?” she said hopping off my bed and bringing her pillows and blankets with her.

“Yeah” I simply answered as she leaves my room.

I left the house walking while eating my toasted bread. I was reading some random book when someone jumped on my back.

“Yeol-ah” *internally sighing* I can’t handle her at the moment but I’ll try to.

“Yah! Your ruining my uniform!you greasy bacon!” I did use to may exclamation didn’t I?

“Yah Yah Yah I’m your noona! Don’t you dare shout at me” she said raising her eyebrow.

“How unwomanly tsssk” I hissed at her.

“I girly enough to get a boyfriend” she said tugging my sides.

“Tell me how you seduced her with these flat s of yours” I said lifting up her blouse showing of her white bra.

“Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You gay!” she spanked me covering her chest pulling down her bra blushing hard.

“See I can’t see anything” I said teasing her.

“If your weren’t gay I would have fried you like an egg!” she said as we continue to walk to school.

I was quite the whole to school as she was babbling about her new found dog Chanhee. I never paid attention to her stories I was just looking at her.

We went to our lockers when Luhan came to us with her usual blank face.

“Lulu I need to tell you something” I brightly said to Luhan acting gay.

“…………..” Luhan responded.

I went in front Baekhyun lifting her blouse again with my Shinee stick.

“She seduced someon with those flat s” Baekhyun was silent then she turned to me galring.

“YOU ! Aishhhhhh” I stomped a way.

“When will you tell her the truth?” Luhan asked me.

“It would be better to keep these feelings rather than to tell her and gain nothing” I said seriously looking at Baekhyun.

“How vain” we went to our classroom.

I sat beside the pissed Baekhyun. I handed her a strawberry drink.

“Sorry” I looked at her and now I regret it because tears started to flow out from her eyes.

“Yeol-ah” she hugged me crying.

“Why are you crying?” I asked confused, puzzled.

“I- I he was ch-eati-ng behind my back” she said stuttering while hugging me tight making my polo soak

“That bastard?” she nodded still crying.

I carried her bridal style out of the classroom bringing her to the infirmary.

“Yah put me down so embarrassing” I put her down on the bed grabbing her shoulders and letting her look into my eyes.

“Why did you even date him?” I asked anger raging because of that bastard.

“Because you are gay” she said heads bowed.

I didn’t think twice I just kissed her. The whole infirmary silent only our breathing is heard it’s like a melody with the same rhythm and beat.

We both pulled away looking directly into each other’s eyes. She suddenly hit my head.

“You’re not even gay! You even let me suffer! I Hate you” she said looking away blushing.

“Who told you I was gay?” I said leaning closer to her huffing warm air on her ear.

“No one but you act one” she shuddered.

“Just cut it okay I love you” I kissed her forehead.

“I love you more” she hugged me tightly muttering words while hugging me.

We stayed like that until the school speaker suddenly beeped and a voice was heard.

“Yah Hyung stop the lovey dovey act! SCHOOL TIME and MY LUNCH IS IN YOUR BAG! GIVE IT TO ME” It was Jaejin. We both laughed leaving the infirmary and going back to class and to give my sister her lunch.

 

(A/N: I FINISHED IT! how lucky? hehehehhehe I wished you like it and the comments you made my day! hahahahahaha and as you can see Chanyeol here is gay ! is it to overrated? kekekekke thanks for the comment WAIT FOR HUNHAN or SEHAN OKAY! bye bye <3)