Jongin x Kyungsoo

Switching Souls

 

A resounding echo of a hard slap ringed inside the crowded but silent classroom. Amongst the sea of people all of them fell silent only the hard sobbing and panting of my haggard breath is being heard.
 
"How many times do I have to tell you I won't ever accept your confessions or such nots! So PLEASE DO LEAVE ME ALONE JONGIN-SHII" Gasp and murmurs had broke after I said those words. The girls would whisper to each other 'how mean I was' 'how poor Jongin might be feeling' and anything that could make me pour more tears at such accusations. Guys were guys laughing at how Jongin got dumped by me as if it was some kind of joke.
 
It felt really pathetic. I don't have friends because they think I'll just snatch their boyfriends or crush from them if ever they laid eyes on me. It's indeed heart warming to hear others compliment me that I was 'Kyeopta' but being cute and charming have all its trials and hardship for the person receiving the attention.
 
"Kyung! Can't you understand? Someone as handsome like me is just perfect for someone as Kyeopta like you~ So what do you say?" Jongin hasn't stopped pestering my life even though just the other day I have humiliated him by dumping him. I couldn't understand why would he even bother to get someone like me that isn't even slightest interested at his big egoed face.
 
"For the nth time Jongin-shii I have someone I like and am planning on confessing to so please save me from the future scandals that would emit because of your continuous pestering around me! I couldn't bare the rumors that your fans would talk around school! So for kimchi's sake stay away from me!" I left him and went to my next class. My tense nerves halts to a stop as I step inside the classroom spotting the one most person I'm excited to see and the only person who knows and understands me well "Hey Kyung! I bet Kai got your knickers in a twist again, am I right?". 
 
I smacked his shoulders at the obvious vulgar words he was using "Yah watch your mouth Hwang Zitao or else I'll be willingly to tape it for you". He smiled cheekily and patted my head "Cool down~ no harm done, okay" I couldn't help hit return the smile he just willingly gave to me, the atomic butterflies fluttered inside my stomach. 
 
I was running an errand to the gym to meet Tao and give him the letter of my confession. My heart was bursting I could feel it beating in my head. As i get closer to the entrance to girls moved into my way "Yah! Your Kyungsoo right? Can you not give that letter to Tao? Tao is dating this girl over here" the ashed haired girl shoved a small petite with small eyes girl between us. "I'm sure if Tao hears that you like him he'll break all of his date plans with her because your kore Kyeopta!" 
 
Here we go again people getting the wrong idea as if I'm like some random leech who clings to other's partner I couldn't help but to cry and whimper. I was so much better than this "Sorry..... I promise no letter would land on his sight" and with that I ran off tears flooding my pained heart.
 
"She cried?" Sehun face palmed. "You made her cry Sehun-ah what should we do?" Baekhyun asked biting her lips. "How would I know she wasn't some kind of stuck up pretty face? I reckon we should tell Tao" the two ran as fast as the wind could take them to Tao. Baekhyun was fidgety and this didn't escape Tao's line of sight "I guess you've done something callous again?".
 
"Okay let me explain! I made Kyung the Kyeopta girl cry because she was confessing to you and if you knew about it you might leave Hyunnie alone hanging here" Sehun gibberishly explained her conscience eating her whole. "Jongin could fix this I'll just find him" but before Tao left he kissed Baekhyun square on the lips and parted away with a grin on his lips.
 
 
"Why can't I just go and disappear to thin air?" I asked myself. I lost everything because of this damn face. I couldn't confess my feelings to the person I cherish most because I might hurt someone who might be a part of him already.
 
It was silent the wind lulling my breaking heart when I heard his voice the voice that annoyed the hell out of me "What got your kyeopta face got soiled for?" I really hate being called Kyeopta but this person just really insist to wreck my nerves into twist. "Stop calling me kyeopta I don't want to be kyeopta! I hate it! If I wans't Kyeopta I could have confessed to Tao but now I will never be able to find someone I could vent my feeling to! I hate how you call me kyeopta and piss the living hell out of ..." I wasn't able to finish when Jonging huggd me into a heart warming hug.
 
"I'm really sorry Kyung! If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be living like this. You would have been friends with many people but because of me falling for you since the first day I saw you made your life a living hell" He was sobbing and I felt bad he was lifting a presence of guilt because of me "I wanted to make you see that your the most beautiful person inside and out so I will never get tired repeating how kyeopta you are until you  smile that smile you showed when we first meet" I looked into his eyes confused as if on signal he started to explain "I was the boyfriend of your friend during middle school and when we meet I just fell and I couldn't stand up" he looked down holding my hands "I'm sorry but I just couldn't stop falling"
 
I chuckled he gave me another reason to believe that I was someone worthy for others love I wasn't just someone who wanted attention "and now I think I'm falling too"
 
And that's the story of how a budding love became somewhat more and bloomed to it's full wonders.
 
 
Inspired by a manga i read and I offer this as a conpensation for the rude like reply i gave to kaisooseokyu when she commented TT^TT i didn't meant promise huhuhuhu hope you like the gibberish things I write hahahahahah bye......