Kris x Tao

Switching Souls

 

Kris x Tao

I was on my way to school and it pisses me off that I’ll be seeing that of a retard again. He was a complete towards me and I hate the fact that I can’t defend myself because my parents told me that I should act as a lady and blah blah blah about being blah blah blah blah. I do martial arts; I fight like a man if needed so why do I need to act like a finesse woman? Aishhhh I can’t tolerate this anymore.

The car stopped in front of the school gate and there the retard was standing like a light post with his bright retard smirk plastered on his smug face. I groaned in frustration as I hop of my car bring my tote bag with me, bleh to girly for me!

“Ayo wasssssssup?” the retard ruffled my well arrange combed hair. DIE!

I didn’t say anything I just looked blankly at him.

“Owwww the princess is scared? Need nanny right now” the actual vein of a retard his a complete . I wanted to kick his treasure as hard as I could so he could shut his mouth up.

I didn’t bother to listen to his endless y rant about me being pitiful.

School was boring as usual but exciting because behind you is who looks like a sitting light post.

I was hurrying to get home telling my driver to make the car fly, it was martial arts practice and I’m going to see Sehun-oppa well I’m older by a year so what? I can call him anything I want when he gives me the authority right?

The car went inside the house parking it in front of the dogo. I ran as fast as the wind when I reached the back part of the dojo I saw Sehun-oppa sleeping under the sakura tree like a prince.

I squealed inside fangirling at my sight when I heard my parent calling.

“Tao?” I was surprised that both of them were even at home.

“Gosh Papa, Mama quite down Sehun-oppa is sleeping!” I scoldingly whispered to them.

“Come with us” My papa dragged me to our house while my mama was trailing behind.

OH MY FREAKING SMEXY HOT SEHUN WHAT IS THIS RETARD DOING INSIDE MY PORT? Okay exaggerating too much but what is this arse even doing here?

“YAH! Why are you here?” I asked the Light post with my arms crossed emphasizing my small flat s TT_TT that’s what you get when you do martial arts.

“Yuck don’t do that, so you’re like this at home I see” what the! Now I really triple no googolplex hate him!

“Shut up answer my question!” I demanded.

“Honey, be polite to our guest” My mama patted my shoulders.

“How can I be polite towards the Light post mama?” His parents chuckled at my remark.

“Hey I have a name stop giving me pet names!” he was still acting cool aissss Sehun-oppa is was cooler, hotter than you light post.

“No one cares” I bluntly answered.

“Honey sit first to calm your ragging blood okay?” I sat beside my mama playing with her hands as both families talk to each other.

“You two will be living together here as we go to Bangkok for 2 months” Papa suddenly said.

“WOWOWO what did you say papa? I don’t mean to be rude but are you way to serious to let me live with this light post?” overrated you say but wohhhhh no can do, I won’t live with that retard.

“Little sissy as if I’ll do anything to you.” As if I ‘ll let you! Arghhhhhhh.

“Stop quarrelling like kids okay? Because after Kris’ graduation both of you will get married” Hi papa said smiling with my parents.

“NO! hey why aren’t you interjecting with me?” I was puzzled that he wasn’t against this meritocracy.

“I’m good with it and I think this would be fun” he said smirking.

I went to my room when my parents took Kris the light post to where he’ll be staying for 2 months then after taking him for a tour they left the house with their baggages.

I ran to the dojo not wanting to encounter the light post nor even see him.

“Oppa!” I ran to Sehun as he look back to me smiling like an angel sent from the heavens.

“Tao” He smiled, I blushed. Wow such a fangirl ain’t I?

“Oppa are we going to practice?” He took his bag that is lying on the floor and hooks it at his back.

“Ani, let’s go swimming?” he said with his puppy eyes.

“Yah I’m the noona I decide what we will do, arrasseo?” I like calling him oppa but still I’m the noona so I need to charm him with my noona charms.

“Arrasseo Noona” He answered with glee.

“Yah oppa~” I cutely pouted at him calling me noona.

We both went to the pool undressing our self well only him cause I needed to go change inside the comfort room.

I wore my strawberry pattered ruffled bikini that I only wear when I’m with oppa. I tied my hair into a bun letting some of the strands fall loosely.

He was stretching when he saw me. He whistled.

“Aren’t we y?” he teasingly said.

“Yah~” I said blushing all kinds of red.

He ran to me and carried me bridal style as he jump to the pool both of us getting wet. I was holding his not to muscular biceps but still y and I was furiously getting hot.

“You like it?” he said beaming his smile.

“Ani” I spank his arms lightly.

We played at the pool till we got tired; we were both sitting on the pool stairs when the light post decided to interrupt us.

“Cheating on me even though we’re not yet married?” Sehun looked at me with wide eyes asking me with his eyes what did the light post said.

“Never mind him oppa” I flirty said to Sehun as I wrap my hands around his neck.

He was blushing like a little kid. “Noona what- are –y—ou doing?” He stuttered.

I was to answer when the light post grabbed my arm pulling me out of the pool.

“Hey” Sehun tried to stop him but he just glared at him.

“Dinner is ready” he bluntly said tossing a towel to me.

Dumbfounded I just followed him like a lost panda.

 

I was looking around the Tao’s house when I suddenly heard some fits of giggles and laughter from outside. I decided to go outside and look to see what is happening, to my surprise it was Tao and Sehun yeah I know him I got to spar with him when I was waiting for the chick. They were all over their body playing around the pool. I wasn’t jealous okay I was just a bit…… okay jealous.

I went to them interrupting their little mushy scene.

“Cheating on me even though we’re not yet married?” I smugly asked.

“Never mind him oppa” Oh holy KRISUS her hands they are around him and she used that voice!

The hell is happening! I was happy that she give me pet names but this NO I’M NOT HAPPY WITH THE SCENE IAM SEEING.

I just unconsciously grabbed her arm telling her that it was dinner already. I was glad that she just followed quietly.

We were inside the dining room with OH SEHUNTARD and they were both chatting casually leaving me out casted as we wait for the maids to serve as food.

“Oppa can you stay for the night?” Oppa she calls him oppa? No way she should call him FUGGLY.

“Sorry I can’t noona Luhan noona is alone tonight she needs me” Her expression suddenly dropped like the degree of artic coldness temperature.

“Okay” luckily the maids were serving dinner already so the brat didn’t quite seen the loneliness he had caused to My Tao.

Oh krisus did I just call her My Tao? Oh holy krisus I just did!

We ate silently, I ate silently for both of them were chuckling even though Tao was fakingly acting that she was happy.

The brat left and it was my time to shinee~ ‘

“Hey” I patted her shoulders when we entered the house.

“Yeah?” wohhh the attitude is gone.

“Want to talk? You seem a little bit down?” I asked.

“Light post you’re incredibly nice today, ate something?” she sarcastically said.

“Nope just want to have a nice talk with you” I answered sincerely.

“Okay I’ll just change to my pajamas and I’ll go to your room” she answered plainly.

I was scanning my phone looking at Tao’s pictures; I know I need to explain why I have those pictures. I was on my 2nd year when I first saw her at the national Olympics at Beijing, that day I can’t seem to forget about her so I asked my parents if they could help me look for her or meet her luckily my parents were friends with her parents. They told me that she was going to Korea after the Olympics so I asked my parents if we could transfer, so us being rich transferred to seoul.

I sent my personnel to spy on her…. Okay okay stalk her. So that’s it I was her stalker then this day came when our parents decided that we should marry and I was feeling happy extremely happy. The way I treated her was just an act because it seems that I can’t express it in a nicer way but knowing her true attitude I got the courage to express my feelings rightly.

My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked I put away my phone slipping it inside my side table drawer.

“Hey” I opened the door and to my surprise she was wearing a cute pajama with panda patterns.

“Hey light post” she greeted casually.

“Hey I’m older that you” I said hoping that she’ll call me oppa.

“Sorry ahjussi” but yeah don’t expect too much.

“So want to talk or play?” I asked walking to my bed.

“Want to watch a movie?” she asked her mood brightening up.

 

 

 

(A/N: hey guys sorry if I just updated like right now because there was no internet at where I was staying last week and Kris x Tao fic will have two parts because it’s too long and sadly to say the 2nd part will maybe updated after a week again cause school is eating me alive like a salami. SO sorry guys for making you wait! And I lost 2 subbies but gained 2 new subbers! So thanks for subscribing and waiting for me! THE COMMENTS ARE DEABAK! I LOVE YOU GUYS! SORRY AGAIN, WAIT FOR ME OKAY? ^_^v and the 2nd part i'll just continue or add it here in this chapter~ I will put divider so you would know where the start of the part 2 is so you won't need to read the part 1 again! SO THANKS AGAIN AND SORRY LOVE YOU GUYS <3 )