Baekhyun x Chanyeol

Switching Souls

 

Baekhyun x Chanyeol

She was getting tired; her eyes are starting to close like window panes without support. She has been practicing non-stop wearing those high heels and short dress. She huffed warm air massaging her numb legs.

“Yeol-ah” a raspy voice called out.

“Baekhyun-ah” she smiled looking at him.

“Yah! Why are you even wearing a gray sweat and jogging pants?” he was looking at her clothes as if she was wearing a rag as a wearable clothe.

“They are comfortable okay~” she was tired so she didn’t wanted to argue with him.

“Are you even a woman? I mean who would be interested with a girl like you if you keep on wearing those clothes?” he had a point sometimes truth can kill others without you even knowing it.

“I’m tired bacon so don’t get in my nerves!” she wasn’t near angry or anything she was just annoyed she never takes Baekhyun’s word as harsh aas they sound she thinks he really just cares.

“Psssshhhh, such a sissy what are you even doing lately?” she can’t tell him that ‘ohhhh I was practicing modeling for like a whole day wearing those stupid heels and damn fitted dress’.

“Work, Shinee’s tour is coming up I need to save up” she was indeed a fan but she could afford the ticket prices without even to worn-out her body.

“Gosh stop your dreams as if they would fall for you?” she was starting to get really annoyed with Baekhyun’s not stop nagging.

“Yah! BYUN BACON if you don’t want to become a toasted bacon shut your damn greasy mouth!” then that made him shut his mouth.

They walked back to their aparttments Chanyeol unlocke her door and went lazily inside not bothering to say goodbye to Baekhyun.

“Krisus how unwomanly she could be!” he stomped his way to his apartment complex shutting his door with a loud thud.

 

Ring Ding Dong she pushed the button of her alarm clock waking up early in the morning. She made her way to her bathroom getting ready for training after taking a bath she went directly to her kitchen cooking her breakfast.

She tied her hair in a messy ponytail wearing a white long sleeve and a pair of black (the one that exo usually use the baggy pants). She was lazily cooking breakfast when her doorbell rang.

“Who is it?” she asked before opening her door.

“Your delicious breakfast for the early mornings” Baekhyun answered from behind doors.

“Aigoooo~ Bacon-ahhhh why are you up so early?” she asked at she Baekhyun to enter.

“I have to meet someon” Baekhyun answered differently.

“Yah you’re not keeping secrets aren’t you?” she knows that she wasn’t in any position to get mad or anything because her best friend kept a secret from her because she as well was keeping one.

“Ani~” he answered without looking directly at her eyes.

 

Stupid Baekhyun why did you even open up that thing? She wouldn’t understand that I’m dating her no.1 enemy Kris right? she won’t because they are rivals for like since God created both of them. I was waiting for her nags about if she knew that I was keeping a secret from her she would become a buffalo and roll over me.

I waited silence engulfed us but she didn’t say anything she went back to her kitchen and continued on what she left on.

“What you preparing?” I asked to break the awkward atmosphere that I think is awkward I dunno.

“Bacon and egg” she answered without even looking at me.

I sat at the table looking at her back. I never knew she that she had a slender, flawless neck and a very petite body figure. I was piercing her back with my gaze melting every inch of her body figure memorizing every bits of it.

“Want some?” I snapped out of my fantasies when she suddenly asked me those questions.

“Yeah” she walked up to the table walking like a supermodel with her perfect posture.

“You look beautiful today” I muttered quietly not wanting to make any misunderstanding.

“Do I?” she asked as she place the plate on the table.

 We parted ways after eating breakfast. On the second thought she never ever made me come with her on her what so ever called JOB. Yeol always bring me to her job whenever she gets one and one thing she never like making herself bitten up with work.

“Baekhyun-ah” I looked up to see my girlfriend wrapping her arms around mine.

“Noona did you miss me?” I asked her teasingly.

“Ani” she answered crossing her arms.

We both went to the university giggling with each other’s joke.

 

What in the world was that? No modeling practice for today, they didn’t even notify me or tell me that there won’t be any practice today.

I’d better go to the university to get my schedule for next week. I walked all the way to the university to save up money well I told you that Shinee’s concert is like two miles from us Shawols’ right?.

I entered the university when I spotter Baekhyun.

“Bacon-ah” I called out meters away from him.

I was about to tap his back when suddenly Kris- the gigantic kissed him well pecked his lips to be exact. I didn’t bother to even talk to Baekhyun I just walked pass both of them.

“Yeol-ah” Bekhyun called out from behind.

I know that the time would come when he would keep a secret from me well I was keeping secrets from him to because I wanted to surprise him. Aishhhh never mind about that Bacon I really don’t care.

 

“Noona I need to go” I told Kris making my way to follow Chayeol.

“Okay see you later Baekhyun-ah” she kissed me before I left to follow Chanyeol.

“Yeol-ah” I called her but she wasn’t looking back.

 

After I know it she was already gone. I should have told her shouldn’t I? But if I told her she might not understand that I really liked Kris. I walked my way to class deciding that I’ll talk about this issue to her later when we get home.

 

After class I didn’t hang out with Kris I immediately went home to wait for Chanyeol. I was waiting for her for about 3hours after school hours but she’s still not home.

Someone was shaking my body violently while muttering incoherent words.

“Yah! Don’t sleep here” it was Chayeol and her expression wasn’t something I as familiar of she had a poker face no emotions.

“I said wake up and don’t sleep here” I stood up looking at her with D.O’s expression O0O”.

“Hey we need to talk” I told her holding her arms.

“No need I’m tired” she removed my hands away shoving me away from her door unlocking it and closing it behind her.

 

Both of them went to their rooms mind puzzled think of a way to solve their misunderstandings. Weeks have passéd and Baekhyun haven’t seen Chanyeol.

 

It was Saturday night and Kris called Baekhyun to go out he was walking out from his apartment when he saw Chanyeol walking out of her apartment.

He was surprised to see Chanyeol wearing navy blue dress with long white sleeves and black flats with her hair flowing freely around. He was star strucked she never seen Chanyeol dress this was before.

He was about to call her but his phone rang making Chanyeol look at him.

 

Should I answer the phone? Yes or no? Die or live? Holy Bacon what to do? Aishhhhh brain work for me.

“Answer it” I missed her voice it’s been a week since I last heard her.

“Yeah” I was about to answer it but Chanhyeol was leaving and this would be my last chance to apologize to her.

I turned off my phone and catch on her.

“Yeol-ah” I called out grabbing her wrist.

She looked at me with hurt eyes.

“What?” but her voice didn’t seem to change tones.

“Look I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you that I was dating Kris, I’m really sorry” I was holding her hand.

“To cut this short I’ll accept your apology if you go with me to Shinee’s concert like right now!” her gaze were threating as if they could kill if I don’t say yes.

“Okay” I agreed forgetting about my date with Kris-noona.

I drove to the concert hall with Chanyeol who was panic if she would use her new pair of lightstick or the old ones.

“Aisshhhhh Bacon-ah what should I use this one or this one?” she asked making me look at the pair of sticks that were emitting lights, to make her stop I just picked the old ones.

“The old one” I said looking back to the window and driving again.

We arrived and went inside to go to our sits. I was itching to ask what work she had been doing that caused her to get really exhausted but well we are here so maybe I’ll just ask her after the concert.

The lights suddenly shut making the whole stadium dark then sudden playing of Shinee’s song was heard and I could feel Chanyeol gripping my hands while shouting like a crazy  fangirl, some neon lights were making the surrounding seeable that’s when it struck me of how beautiful she was, she was smiling like a goddess and she looked beautiful when she’s mesmerized.

The whole concert all I did was look at her and laugh of how she changes expression when each of the members would do something but one thing made me really jealous it was when she would grip my hands while her expression were flushed and she was really awed looking at Lee Jinki while he sings his heart out it made me want Chanyeol to look at me only.

We were going out the stadium and Chanyeol was blabbing of how gorgeous his Ondubu was and I just chuckled at her nonstop fangirling and it hit me that I was supposed to meet my girlfriend.

“Hey apology accepted” she said smiling.

“And go your girlfriend might be waiting for you I mean she is” with that she called a cab and left me as I go back to my girlfriend.

 

Maybe it was something that I would regret that I didn’t tell her that I completely fell for her for the second time around the first was when we meet when she was 9 and I was 10 when she fell from the tree on the park. I would surely regret letting her go and me going back.

 

 

(A/N: sad isn’t it? They didn’t end together? Well next chapter I might get on the mood and make Baekyeol end up but it’s still not sure kekekekek I updated again! And I Lost 2 subbies! But the comments and the new subbers! I LOVE YOU ALL! I MEAN IT YOU’RE THE REASOBN WHY I GO LOCO ON UPDATING! See you next week for my last 3 updates would be finished! It’s been nice being with you guys! And addition to the pairings SEYEOL (SEHUN x CHANYEOL) I LOVE YOU GUYS COMMENTS ARE DAEBAK!)