Luhan x Sehun

Switching Souls

 

Tiring as much as they want to say but it was a battle of wits and patience. Sehun will never admit how she enjoyed every tutor session she had with Luhan while he would keep on insisting that the younger one is already laying low to his bait to social society.
 
Sehun couldn't point her finger why her parents wanted her to be like those kind of kids who are party goers and attention seekers. She didn't need much friends since she does have every damn book she needed. She was pretty much contented if you would ask her but here's her parents getting all worked up with finding a way for her to be those social seeking teenagers in her school.
 
Luhan sat beside the no-where near earth reading Sehun at the gazebo while the stars shines upon them twinkling like diamonds and krystals.
 
"I do mind your presence you know" Sehun said without even looking up from her book to acknowledge the older's presence. Luhan chuckles and pulls the book away from Sehun "Lesson 14~ Don't forget to be polite and greet other's with enthusiasm" he said with a teasing tone.
 
"Do I look like I give a damn?" Sehun counters as she tilts her head a little. "Of course you should" Luhan scoots closer invading Sehun's personal space making the younger back away and touch the wall.
 
"Well I must insist that you kindly back off you are invading my space" Sehun bit blushing at the awkward position they are in. "Sehun I'm quite tired with this 'Guess what's Sehun's mood is' game" Luhan pauses for a while and fondles with his fingers "After the day tomorrow I'm leaving for San Francisco to have a meeting with my future fiancée and if still I don't why you feel about me I won't be having a choice....".
 
Sehun was shocked it was sudden the confession and the revelation that the man he was starting to fall for was getting engaged day before the last day would be together and the day she had finally decided to confess her undeniably embarassing feelings.
 
She gazed at Luhan preventing her tears to fall "And to what pleasure do I owe this information?" She asked without realizing what she just said.
 
"So you don't like me as much as I do?" Luhan asked his heart simply aching as if a truck of nails were hammered to it. Sehun was out words she couldn't just speak something she haven't thought of throughly could she?.
 
"Don't be to big of yourself now! Why would I like someone as conceited as you?" Ohh snap now there is no way she would be ever gonna say those three words intended just for him.
 
"Then it would be much convenient if I leave then" Luhan then slowly left leaving the frustrates Sehun alone gaping at the gazebo with her undeniably stupidity darting around her with heavy auras.
 
Tomorrow came with a blast of time Sehun waiting patiently for her tutor's arrival "Lady Sehun" her maid called out. "Yes?" She asked sparing a glance to her for a while and went back immediately to wait for Luhan. She was determine to clear things now that she have thought of it throughly last night.
 
"Luhan-shii wanted to say goodbye because he would be leavin today and won't be able to meet you for the tutor session mu lady" her maid cautiously recited the exact words Luhan had passed at phone.
 
"What? He said e would be leaving day after today?" Sehun then shoots out of her room gathering her cardigan and pouch with he phone in it.
 
She ran as fast as she could to her car driving to Luhan's apartment. She arrived hair sticking out ridiculously to her face breath ragged as she walks to the front of Luhan's residence.
 
She knocked at the door as loud as she could and a sudden voice took her out of her reverie state "What are you doing here?" Luhan's shocked voice was heard from the intercom.
 
"Ohhh well just let me in! Will you?" Sehun snapped tapping her heels on the granite marble floor.  
 
Luhan gestured for Sehun to come in "I'm pretty much shocked that a person who thought me to make friends and be more indulgent about making friends doesn't even know the etiquette about asking someone suddenly and wanting an immediate response and leaves without even notice!" Sehun rants as she enters the cozy home owned by the gaping person looking at the ranting lady.
 
"You do know that I have this infatuation towards you! You said it yourself all day and now here you are leaving because I could't admit it since I myself is debating whether yesterday's dialogue was just one of your selfish...." Sehun couldn't finish as she starts to sob falling on the couch with a soft thud.
 
Luhan was speechless and all the sensible he could only think was to gather the girl inside his embrace.
 
"At last you've admitted it darling~ It took me months of persuasion and I'm not pranking you my parents did call if I don't get my self a lovely girlfriend maybe I should just kiss my freedom goodbye and get tied with someone I don't love" Luhan chuckles as he rubs circles lovingly at the girls back "I love you so please do save my freedom and be my girlfriend".
 
Sehun glares at the older "yeah yeah! Now continue" she snaps but the whispers "I love you too"
 
 
Lol what the hell did i just write? Too cliché isn't it? My promised chanhun would be on another separate fic! Since i think it would be longer so do wait for it! I will link it after i posted the forward!