Kyungsoo x Kai

Switching Souls

 

Kyungsoo x Kai

He never thought that the small sweet little girl he used to know would turn out to be the university’s . He never wanted to leave her it was his parents who decided that they’ll go to California and leave Korea.

She hated him for leaving without saying his goodbyes, he promised her that whatever happens they’ll be with each other but he broke it.

After eight years Kyunsoo’s family decided to come back to Korea, he was excited to see her he wished that she still remembers him.

He wondered around the village where they use to live when a girl wearing a denim short and black tank top while holding a leather jacket went outside.

They crossed path he could remember those thick lips that were always smiling back when they were still kids but know it was all frown no signs of her glorious smile.

Unconsciously he grabbed the girls arm and called her out “Jongin-ah?”

She glared at him.

“What is your problem? And do I even know you?” he felt down knowing that she can’t remember him so he just let go.

“Sorry I mistaken you for someone else” and there he left her.

She wanted to cry when she saw him from afar after eight years he came back, he came back. She wanted to run to him and hug him tight but the anger that grew up inside her prevented her.

Tears were swelling up danger of falling and staining her beautiful face.

Xiumin has been texting her if she would be attending dance practice but she was too tired because of crying that she can’t even open her eyes.

She tried to erase the day that they have meet again she tried to practice all day with Xiumin who is as well been down the past days.

She was still the same going out during night making out with random hot guys so she could move on that was always her reason make out to take off the pain.

Kyungsoo regretted that he didn’t talk to her or introduce his self to Kai he knew that it was long and they were still young when he left so maybe Kai really didn’t remember him.

He was just new at the university but he has been gaining attraction already because of his looks and his voice. He was at the art department where Kai is too.

Kai was running at the corridors and didn’t see that there was someone that she’ll be going to collide to.

“Kyaaaaa” they both stumble and fell on the ground first.

“Sorry, sorry I was in the rush” Kyungsoo chuckled something really never change Kai was still the girl that was always clumsy.

“Yah! I said sorry why are you laug….” she was cut off when she saw who it was.

“Hey~” Kyungsoo casually said.

“Hey~” she said standing up and dusting off her skirt.

“You do remember don’t you?” he stood up looking at her.

“Yeah of course”

Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around her body they were both still no one was talking they were just hearing out each other heart beat when the silence broke.

“Kai-babe!” Kai pull off from the hug a looked at Kyungsoo with confused eyes.

“Babe” a random guy went to back hugged Kai.

“Mind introducing me to your friend babe?” they were both silent but Kai decide to break the ice and introduce the guy to Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo this Yunho-oppa, Yunho-oppa this is Kyungsoo” both of them shook hands but Kyungsoo didn’t mutter a word.

He left when the bell rang excusing his self from the couple. He was feeling queasy, sick name it all he was feeling odd.

School was finished early for the performing arts students but Kyungsoo wanted to be alone and his house was not the best because it’s close to where Kai lives.

He was singing a melodic song when he heard moans from outside, being curious he peeked at the door when he saw Kai with someone and it wasn’t even the Yunho guy that she introduced him to.

He was feeling anger rising up because of what Kai was doing it wasn’t right it was beyond right but he doesn’t have the authority to stop them he was only her past; past friend to be exact.

He just left quietly not wanting to disturb the couple. She knew he was inside the classroom singing that’s why she decided to make out with Changmin there so he could hear her; she wanted to see his reaction if he would care but he just left quietly he left her he didn’t stop her.

The next day Kyungsoo decide that he needs to talk to Kai, he was looking for her the whole day but no sign of her.

After class he decides to wait outside Kai’s house it was already 9:00 when he saw a car droving out of Kai’s house.

He decide to follow it and it was heading to the most well-known car in Seoul he was to call Kai when he remembered that he didn’t know her number. He groaned in frustration of why Kai became like that he was frustrated.

They arrived and Kai went to the Valet parking alley going down from her car she was wearing a black slick dress he was stunning, for a while Kyungsoo forgot that he was parking his car when he heard a honk.

“” he quickly parked his car and quickly followed Kai inside.

It was crowded he had a hard time looking for her but the dress she wore was one of I kind. He didn’t like what he was seeing at the moment, Kai was grinding her at some random guy while the guys hand was holding her waist and they were kissing.

“The ” He muttered under his breath as he goes closer to the two.

He grabbed Kai’s arm gently as he could muster but it kinda looked forced.

“What the! Kyungsoo?” Kai looked at him with popping eyes.

“What are you doing here?” Kyungsoo glared at the guy making the guy leave.

“What’s with that I thought you were with that Yunho guy?” Kyungsoo didn’t answer her question.

“Answer my question first!” being Kai he asked him ly.

“I was looking for you the whole day” his tone became weak.

They were silent for about a minute looking down the floor not knowing what to say to each other.

“Why are you like this? Making out with random guys? Why?” Kyungsoo was brave to ask those questions but he was scared at the same time.

“You ask yourself why!” Kai couldn’t contain herself anymore she was crying, tears flowing like a river.

He tried to hush her but she just pound at him, hitting his chest while muttering those words that made Kyungsoo guiltier than he could ever be.

“You left without saying goodbye! You didn’t stop me even if you saw me making with another guy you just left! You don’t care about me! You didn’t even bother to contact me for EIGHT ING YEARS YOU COWARD! You forgot about me!” he hugged her.

“I’m sorry, but still you don’t have the reason to do those things” she was struggling from his hug.

“I have a reason! It made me forgot about the pain you caused for breaking your promise!” he kissed her that’s the only thing he had thought that could lessen the pain she was carrying.

They part from the kiss, she was looking at him with pain stained eyes.

“Please don’t leave me hanging on again” she took steps back.

“I won’t, I’m sorry and I love you” she ran to him still crying.

“Why are you still crying?” he asked.

“Because now I know you love me” she said giggling in his warm hug.

“Chincha? Do you love me too?” she just nods in response.

“The show me” he huskily whispered at her ears making the latter shudder because of the warmth.

“Ohhhhh” She kissed him passionately they were ravishing each other lips when someone tapped Kai’s shoulders.

"Kai the night is young don't get hooked too fast neeh?" she was annoyed that her own unnie ed her make out session with Kyungsoo.

"You’re on time. Just look for someone to bother and leave me alone unnie" she shoved the older lightly still annoyed at the fact that they were stopped.

“Sorry about that~” she winked at Kyungsoo as he wrap his arms around her waist.

“It’s okay” Kyungsoo kissed her neck leaving love marks at her smooth silky skin.

“Yah not here!” she was feeling shy even though she have done making out in public so many times.

“Then let’s go to my car” he dragged her outside heading to his car.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo reached for her thighs when she moaned ily, they were panting inside the small place.

Kai pushed Kyungsoo away from her body,

“Let’s stop here before I lose my ity” she said as she fixes her clothes.

“You’re still a ?” Kyungsoo made this face O0O.

“Doesn’t mean I make out I guys easily! I’m waiting for my prince pabo” she answered as she hit his arm.

“Awwww am I not your prince?” Kyungsoo teasingly asked.

“Let’s wait after marriage neh? And TAKE ME OUT FIRST!” she shouted as she get off the car.

“Wait where are you going?” Kyungsoo fumbled to follow Kai.

“Just follow me back home and meet my parents” Kyungsoo remembered that she had a car so he just followed her back to her house.

 

At Kai’s house Kyungsoo meet Kai’s parents again after eight years. They had fun talking to each other after saying Kyungsoo his goodbyes Kai sent him home.

“Hey can I have a goodnight kiss?” Kyungsoo asked as he goes out from the gate of Kai’s house.

Kais didn’t answer she just kissed him.

“I love you” Kai blushed furiously with her words.

“I love you too” Kyungsoo patted her head.

“Sleep tight princess” he bade her goodnight the usual when they were still kids.

 

The night for Kai was different she didn’t feel that all the burden was on her shoulders and for the first time after eight years she slept with a smile plastered on her beautiful lips.

 

END

 

(A/N: did you like it? OTL  Taoris is next and I’m not yet sure when will I update cause I’m doing my homework! But please do wait I won’t be lost for too long Xd love you guys and for the new subbers thank you very much and the comments!~ kekekekeke love them all)