Suho x Lay

Switching Souls

The night was dark and clubs, bar and night places were glowing brightly. She was getting ready removing her day outfit and changing into her night outfit, wearing a very tight black leather skinny jeans and see through polo with a black lace bra.

Maneuvering her black Porsche to the most famous bar in seoul she texted her friend Kai.

To: Kai

Kai give me 2 minutes I'll be their in no time

She put down her phone parking her car when she recieved Kai's reply.

From: Kai 

No problem unnie I'll be timing you ;)

She chuckled going down from her car and placing the keys on her jean pocket.

Walking inside the bar she felt eyes looking with awe at her as she walk to her friend who was making out with some hot guy. She tapped her shoulders making the couple stop.

"Kai the night is young don't get hooked too fast neeh?" she slyly smirked at her friend earning a good glare.

"Your on time. just look for someone to bother and leave me alone unnie" she shoved the older lightly.

She looked around the bar getting bored that no one was good looking for her taste she sat in front of the drinking station and ordered some random alcoholic drink. 

Getting a little bit tipsy but still sober she mindlessly swayed her hips ily earning the stares of most of the guys in the bar.

Heat was consuming her, her see through polo getting a little bit sweaty. She felt a hand snake around her waist she tuned around looked at that person who  bravely did that.

WTF this douche how dare he! Looking at the face of the perpetrator a plan was made.

She positioned her in front of his forming bulge and grinned her as she wrap her hands around his neck. The hot grinding lasted for about 5 minutes when the 'douche' as she call him tugged her inside the  woman's bathroom kissing her fiercely as he carried her and placed her on top of the sink she returned all the kiss that he gave him they part from each other to catch their breath after taking in some good amount of oxygen 'douche' carried her down looking at her with lustful eyes.

"Before we go further the name is Lay sweetie" she rolled her eyes then spat at him.

"We are not going further" leaving the ually frustrated Lay inside the woman's bathroom.

A smirk was plastered at Lay's y lips as a plan formed in his mind.

"Will meet soon" he whispered to no one.

She was happy ditching the douche when he really needed it,  she left the bar texting Kai that she left earlier.

FAST FORWARD>>>>>

Morning came and Suho is unexpectedly in a good mood as she went to class.

She was getting close to class when she saw an unexpected figure standing in front of the class door. She fixed her facade and glasses she decide that she'll just go inside without talking to him.

"Hey we need to talk" Lay grabbed her arm gently and brought her to face him.

She looked at him with a hurt face.

"What to make fun if me again?" she shoved his hands away tears starting to form.

"Just hear me out okay" he had a pleading face plastered on.

"Okay after lunch meet me under the school's  oldest tree" she uttered it softly then went inside.

After launch Suho was battling her conscience if she should just ditch him and not talk about anything or give him a chance when suddenly Lay pulled her inside the infirmary.

"Your not planning on ditching don't you?" His facial expression were not any of his when his with his gang of friends.

"I'm not like you, so don't presume" she angrily spat at him "I'm giving you 3 minutes to talk" she said.

"I think that would do" Lay took her face and made their lips press with each other gently "I'm sorry that I played with you" she was to open when Lay kissed her again "I love you and I can't stop thinking of you" she was to protest again when Lay kissed him and took the chance when she open exploring every inch of her.

She was groaning inside for being flustered because Lay was kissing her but when Lay kissed her and took the chance of exploring her cavern she responded to the kiss. Both of them were panting when they part from the hot steamy kiss.

"And I hate the fact that you wear those see through clothes of yours when you go clubbing" Suho was shocked that Lay knew about her secret.

"What the! how did you know it was me?" she asked looking at him with flustered face.

"Cause  I love you that's why and you look cute while blushing" Lay teased.

Suho pouted turning her back from Lay. "Your kissing me when you haven't even asked me to be your girlfriend and taking me out on a date?"

"Awwwww Suho-ahhhh" lay backed hug her.

"Yah don't touch me" she tried to free herself off Lay even though she herself liked being hugged by Lay.

Lay let go of her, Suho got sad inside but not showing him.

"Suho-ah would you like to go my parents house this weekend?" Suho looked at him dumbfounded.

"Why would i do that?" she asked raising her left eyebrow.

"Don't do that y eyebrow thing I might not be able to resist" Suho hit his arm ligthly.

"Pabo answer me" she said suppressing the tingly feeling.

"So my parents will know who the lovely person I fell to and change me" Suho can't contain everything anymore so she hugged him.

"So will you go with me?" Lay asked.

"I'll say yes in one condition" Suho looked at her while Lay was still carrying her.

"Wha-t i-s it?" Lay asked nervously.

Suho hit him "Yah why you can't do what ever I'll ask for you?" she glared at him.

"Ani I could do everything for you" Lay kissed Suho's nose.

"Let me be your girlfriend" Hearing that Lay carried Suho bridal style and went outside the Infirmary shouting.

"SHE SAID YES SHE SAID YES" note*: SUHO WAS DYING BECAUSE OF SHYNESS WHILE HIDING HERSELF ON LAY'S CHEST

 

END :d 

 

Next: Chen x Xiumin

 

(A/N: Hey subbers wait for the edited version~ this is just a teaser I think)