Chanyeol's Secret

We are Enemies /Haitus/

“Well I guess until next time?” He (Luhan) questioned as we walked out of the library together. I nodded.

 

“Yeah, I hope we get to meet again.” I told him.

 

“Do you have your phone?” He asked. I nodded.

 

“Great, I’ll give you my number. Message me some time okay?” He asked. I was surprised at his openness but relieved that I didn’t have to ask him for his number.

 

“Hey Lulu what are you doing here?” A familiar voice asked. I turned and found him there.

 

“Ah my parents got moved to this area again, so I’ll be back.” He responded.

 

“Ugh shorty what are you doing here?” He questioned. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Am I not allowed to be here?” I questioned back with a rough tone. Luhan kept looking at both of us curiously.

 

“So wait a second, You’re the Jaeri that that Chanyeol tells me about. Does that mean Baekhyun comes here too?” Luhan asked. Chanyeol nodded.

 

“Yeah Baekhyun comes here and nerd girl does too.” Chanyeol explained. Then Luhan turned and eyed me carefully.

 

“Funny, you never told me she was so charming.” Luhan commented. Chanyeol groaned.

 

“Are you serious? First Baekhyun and now you? Yah nerd girl, what are you doing to my friends?” He questioned. I shot a glare at him and decided to ignore him, for risk of making myself look bad in front of Luhan.

 

“Well, I’ll be going to class. I’ll message you some time.” I told Luhan. He nodded and smiled. I waved and started walking away.

 

“MESSAGE?! YAH LULU, ARE YOU HITTING ON SHORT STUFF!” Chanyeol exclaimed. I don’t know why but I blushed. The thought of Luhan flirting with me made my heart flutter. I didn’t know if it was Chanyeol’s displeasure or the idea of Luhan being interested in me that made me happy.

 

All I knew what that I was grateful, the teacher asked me to bring down these books.

 

[With Chanyeol]

 

I couldn’t help but glare at Luhan. He only chuckled at me.

 

“I don’t understand you Chanyeol.” He finally told me. I sighed heavily and shook my head at him.

 

“Were you really just hitting on her?” I asked. He nodded simply.

 

“I didn’t know that she was your Jaeri. Plus, she’s cute and innocent. She’s not trying to be, she’s just naturally that way. There’s just something so attractive about her” He explained. I felt an aching at my heart we he said that.

 

Of course, Jaeri is just charming on her own.

 

“I can already tell she likes you.” I told him. Luhan bit his lip seemingly worried.

 

“Is it really necessary to to get her attention? I mean at this rate you’re going to get her to hate you.” Luhan told me. I shrugged at him as we headed towards the office.

 

“Well they say there’s a thin line between love and hate. I was just hoping she’d soon realize it was love.” I told him. Luhan patted my back understandingly.

 

“You need to do something before I take her away from you.” Luhan spoke nonchalantly.

 

“You would seriously do that!” I exclaimed, shocked. Luhan had always been the gentle kind type of person. I never pictured that he would take the girl of my dreams from right under me.

 

“No, but if that’s what it takes for you to confess to her then yes… She’s a great girl Chanyeol. Don’t let some guy break her heart.” He told me. I nodded taking in his advice.

 

“I just… need to find a way to get to her.” I thought out loud.

 

“Just be nice to her Channie. That’s not that hard right?” He questioned. I continued to walk with him with that thought in my head.

 

Just be nice to her… just be nice to her… be nice to her? Will that really work?

 


So yes heres another chapter ^^ anyways I'm sorry I havent replied to your comments yet ^^ I will get on that right now!~ Anyways I'll be working on a poster soon so please look out for that ^^ anyways thank you all for your awesome feedback!~ <3 i'm so grateful!~ Until next time Pyong!~