I Conclude that Chanyeol is My Enemy

We are Enemies /Haitus/

 

When the movie was over we all stretched and finally sang happy birthday to Baekhyun.

 

“Thanks guys, this has been a pretty awesome birthday.” Baekhyun said before blowing out his candles. We all got a slice and I ate mine silently.

 

“Great cake Jaeri.” Luhan commented sitting down next to me. I smiled at him.

 

“Thanks, but maybe it’s all the sugar that’s turning you in to a sweet talker.” I joked. He grinned and shrugged.

 

“Yah spare us the flirting you two.” Baekhyun teased sitting next to Luhan. I couldn’t help but chuckle. I was a bit embarrassed, but Luhan took it all in stride. Chanyeol and Haemi joined us quietly.

 

I was curious as to what happened between them. I watched them both but they didn’t seem touchy or close. If anything they distanced themselves away from each other.

 

I looked down at my cake trying to keep my mind off the two.

 

Quit being nosy Jaeri. Whatever happened between them isn’t your business.

 

“Umm Baekhyun,” Haemi started. We all looked up at her curiously. She hadn’t said much of anything all day. I in my breath hoping she wasn’t going to make a scandal happen. She pulled out a box and handed it to Baekhyun.

 

“I know I’ve been a jerk to you, but I’m not going to be a complete jerk.” She told him. Baekhyun took the box out of her hands.

 

“Um… thanks.” He muttered. He opened it and found a baseball cap.

 

Wow she actually did something nice for him?

 

We all chatted a bit more and I decided and needed to head back home. I was still feeling mixed emotions and I needed time alone. I was irritated with Chanyeol and Haemi. I was happy for Baekhyun, and charmed by Luhan. I couldn’t take much more of these feelings.

 

“So I should get going,” I announced.

 

“I’ll walk her home.” Luhan volunteered. I smiled at him gently and declined.

 

“It’s okay. I can go on my own.” I assured him. Baekhyun shook his head.

 

“Actually since it’s my birthday, I will take her.” Baekhyun suggested. I shrugged. I couldn’t say no, after all it was his birthday.

 

“I guess it’s been decided.” I said. He nodded and we left leaving the guys at Baekhyun’s place. “Are you really going to leave them alone at your place?” I wondered. He nodded.

 

“I mean, I won’t be gone for long anyways.” He replied. I took a deep breath and we walked quicker. “Mind tell me what is bothering you?” he questioned. I unconsciously frowned when he said that.

 

“Oh… about that.. I just, I don’t feel I can be friends with Chanyeol.” I told him, not wanting to let him know that I saw Haemi and Chanyeol kissing.

 

“Seriously? You guys seemed to hit it off pretty well.” Baekhyun commented. I bit my lip trying to explain myself.

 

“It’s just… I get the feeling that Chanyeol isn’t someone I should be trying to make friends with.” I answered him. He shook his head.

 

“Chanyeol isn’t a bad guy. I mean he seeks attention from girls, but he’s harmless.” He assured me. I shook my head.

 

“No, I just think that maybe Chanyeol and I aren’t meant to be more than enemies.” I muttered. He then turned to face me curiously.

 

“So that’s seriously what’s been bothering you?” He interrogated. I lied and nodded.

 

“Yeah, I mean I’ve been trying to convince myself that he was worth a chance but maybe he’s not.” I stated. He eyed me curiously.

 

“So out of no where you got to thinking about Chanyeol?” He asked. I distracted myself by looking around the neighborhood.

 

“No it’s just seeing him there assured me he wasn’t worth it.” I told him. Baekhyun didn’t look very convinced but he didn’t question me any further.

 

“Well at least you tried right?” Baekhyun added. I nodded.

 

“Yeah I guess.” I answered. Finally I got home. I hugged Baekhyun good bye and once again I was home alone.

 

Except this time… I was happy to be alone. I wanted to sort out my thoughts and my feelings.

 

Luhan… he’s such a sweet heart. Maybe I should take a chance with him? I’m glad Baekhyun had such a nice birthday. Even Haemi seemed to go along with it. Even though she has been kind of strange lately. I wonder if Chanyeol actually found out what was wrong with her or if he used our little plan as an excuse to get close to Haemi. I mean Haemi has liked Chanyeol... but argh... why does it make me so mad to know those two kissed?

 

Stupid Chanyeol… I was dumb to think that he actually changed.

 


 

Soo yeahh.... >.> more is to come wait for it! XP I got plans ^^ evil wicked plans. ^^ Keep a look out!