What is the right solution?

We are Enemies /Haitus/

For the rest of the day, I tried to figure out a way that I could do both things.

 

Maybe I could convince Chanyeol to change the time? Noo… then he would get suspicious and raise hell. Plus, I don’t want to keep owing him anymore. I’ve learned my lesson.

 

Luhan?... maybe I can ask him to reschedule. That wouldn’t be right, he already went through such big trouble to have his parents accept me how could I reschedule for a date? That’s not fair for him either.

 

“Ugh…” I muttered to myself. I placed my chin on my desk just letting the situation marinate. We were on a break from class. Our teacher needed to run a quick errand so the class was just hanging around.

 

“You okay there?” Haemi questioned, with genuine concern on her face. I sighed and shrugged.

 

“I’m in a predicament,” I replied. She patted my shoulder.

 

“Any way I can help?” She added. I shook my head.

 

“Not now anyways, thanks for offering though.” I stated. I didn’t want to get her involved until I was sure there was a way she could help me. I didn’t want to add more concerns to my problems.

 

“Can I ask you something?” She questioned. I nodded. There was no way her question could make anything worse. “Are you actually dating Luhan?” She questioned. My eyes involuntarily bugged out.

 

Is that how everything appeared to them?

I quickly evaluated the situation in my head. Secret chats, hugging, meeting up to be alone.

 

I guess it did seem that way.

 

“No, Luhan he’s just helping me with something. Remember I told you about this?” I defended, hoping she wouldn’t see this in a different way.

 

“Ahh yeah you told me this morning. Still, I don’t know. I’m actually with Baekhyun on this one. You two are looking really close.” She stated. I sighed.

 

“I promise. If I ever date him I’ll be sure to clear that up.” I told her. She grinned and smiled.

 

“Well if you ever decide to date prince charming it would be really cute.” She commented. I rolled my eyes and shoved her.

 

“Quit with your fantasizing.” I scolded. She chuckled carelessly. Not too long after that the teacher came in and I continued to worry about my situation mentally.

 

[After School]

 

I walked around still thinking about how to handle this situation. Then as I walked out of the school someone bumped in to me. I quickly tried to regain my balance. Only then did I come to face to face with Chanyeol. It became clear to me that he was the one that pushed me.


Chanyeol had always done this, ever since I was a freshman. I was also assured of it because of the mischievous smile on his face.

 

“Jerk,” I stated glaring at him. He grinned brightly at me.

 

“I missed you,” He teased wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“I’m sure…” I muttered walking away from him. He quickly caught up with me.

 

“You’re coming with me today,” He stated. I turned and sighed. I had to do what he said. I was his assistant.

 

“Fine,” I replied. Just before we left the school grounds Baekhyun and Haemi caught up with us.

 

“Where are you guys going?” Baekhyun questioned, hugging me from behind. I smiled and held him close.

 

I don’t know why, but it was comforting to me at that moment. It was a genuine hug for no reason.

 

“She’s coming with me,” Chanyeol stated, prying Baekhyun’s arms off of me. I sighed and looked at Baekhyun apologetically.

 

“Jerk, why are you taking my baby away from me?” He pouted. I smiled at his playfulness but Chanyeol didn’t seem too swayed.

 

“Ou… Chanyeol’s getting a little possessive. Could it be that Prince Luhan is pushing your buttons?” Haemi teased. I raised my eyebrows at the question, honestly curious about Chanyeol’s answer. He merely looked away and shook his head.

 

“Prince Luhan? Psh… I’m not jealous of my friend. That would be like being jealous of Baekhyun.” He replied. Haemi smirked. I could tell that she was going to some more.

 

“Wait… weren’t you just jealous of Baekhyun? I mean what other reason would you have to take him away from JJ?” she interrogated. I looked back at him curious as to how he would respond. I mean… does Chanyeol really like me like that.

 

Why do I even care? Ugh… I need to stop denying it. He’s a jerk and all but I know I do care about him. I just don’t know how much yet.

 

“Psh I took him off of her because Bacon should be with me. I’m his egg yolk!” He replied placing his arm over Baekhyun’s shoulder.. I smacked my forehead in disbelief.

 

Just when I thought that he was going to say something sweet.

 

“No offense bro… but I prefer JJ.” He told him taking Chanyeol’s arm off of him. Haemi bursted out laughing.

 

“Way to play it off Channie.” She teased. I saw a little pink rise on his cheeks and I started to wonder what she meant.

 

Play it off? So… what doesn’t he want to admit to? That he likes me? Psh…. Nahh

 

One thing was for sure, before today was over I was going to find a solution to my problem.


So yeah this was a filler for the sake of a filler... XP I felt we needed on. So like i said this is going to be long....I guess this is half way over...maybe? XP there are a few things that i need to happen to these guys before this is over.... so prepare yourselves ^^ <3 anyways thanks for all your support even after my leave you are all still reading and commenting <3 Thanks to all of you <3