Chap. 9

More Than Words...

No one POV.

JiYeon busy with her schedule as an actress in her new drama, she don’t have much time to meet other T-Ara members, her friends and of course she also don’t have time to meet her family.

She meets new friends during shooting the drama. She meets a rockie star, her sunbae in acting and also she can close with other group member who also playing in the drama.

This day is a last day to take a shooting in the drama, because the drama will be end in this week. She give hug to other cast, she was share everything and every time with them during filming.

“Omo, JiYeonnie I’ll be miss you so much” said JinWoon who also play as lead character in the drama.

“Me too Oppa, you’re the best!” JiYeon said.

“Keep in touch JiYeonnie, and also keep your health!!” He is advice.

“You too oppa don’t over work!”

They are said good bye to each other with hug and tears. They also look so sad, it’s the last day they together. Good bye party was end, now they back to their own activities.

 

JiYeon and JinWoon walk out from shooting area together.

“What are you doing after this drama?”

“Me? Emmm our president was give me and T-Ara vacation in Europe. After vacation we back to our activities, We have schedule to promo our single in Japan”

“Really? Have a nice trip then, and I’ll waiting your group to comeback in Korea hahaha”

“Ne ne ne, I hope 2AM can success with the new album”

“I hope so, don’t forget to give me something when you back from Europe”

“Hahhaha ne oppa, I’ll go first my manager waiting for me. Bye bye  JinWoon oppa” She wave and walk away.

“Bye bye JiYeonnie” he smile and wave.

 

JiYeon POV.

The drama was end I’ll miss them so much, but in the other side I’m happy finally for a long time Our CEO give a chance to vacation. I was in T-Ara dorm now, I’ll take a rest. I have a free day  before goes to Europe, so I must use the time to rest well.

 

“Sleepy head wake up! Don’t you wanna ruin your breakfast?” Hwayoung wake me up in the morning.

“Just eat my breakfast, I’m still sleepy! Just let me sleep please! I’m very tired now” I said and push her body away from my room.

“Ok then, don’t cry if I eat your breakfast”

“Ne ne ne, now let me sleep Hwayoung-ah” I cover my face with my pillow and sleep again.

 

In the other side

Myungsoo POV.

Me and other Infinite member in Japan now, to promo our Japanese single “Be Mine”. We want leave in Japan for two month. It’s such a long time for me since my debut as an actor in Japanese drama.

I enjoy the breakfast with other member, then my phone suddenly ringing. I have a message and I checked who is. I’m not surprised when I know who.

From : Miss A Suzy

Annyeong L oppa, how are you? Long time no see.

I miss you so much oppa T__T

I hope I can go out together with you when you back to Korea.

 

To : Miss A Suzy

Annyeong Suzy, I’m fine thanks.

Ne, hope we can go when I have a free time.

 

From : Miss A Suzy

Ne oppa, I’ll wait for you <3

 

“Emmm… it’s from your yoeja, Hyung?” SungJong who sit next to me asked.

“Nae Yoeja? She’s not my girl Ok! We’re friend” I said.

“But she’s want you do more Myungie. She’s want you treat her more than just a friend” Hoya hyung said.

“I know but I can’t” I said in the low tone.

“So better you don’t do something that make her think that you like her” SungGyu hyung advice me.

I look at SungGyu hyung and nodded my head.

 

“Do you like other girl, Myungie?” Yoel hyung said.

“Emmm I know what your mean Yeolie” DongWoo hyung nod his head.

“I know you like her since long time ago, you always look at her” Namu Hyung said.

“And starting at her without her knowing of course” Yoel hyung added.

“Emmm… What are you talking about? Her? Who is her?” I raised my eyebrow.

“This dude always act like he don’t know anything” DongWoon said and shook his head.

“Just forget it! We have schedule after our breakfast” I said like a manager.

 

To be Continued…