Chap. 15

More Than Words...

No one POV

“Manager oppa, can we go now? I don’t want to late” JiYeon said.

“We still have two hours, are you sure you want to go?”

“Ne Oppa, better I wait for them” She said.

“Ok, kajja”

JiYeon and her manager go to photo shoot location in a studio near from City Hall. When JiYeon arrived the studio is already quite, there’s only photographer and some staff who was preparing a set.

 

“JiYeon-ssi you was here, you really early, even our staff not here yet” said a photographer.

“I just don’t want to be late. It’s no problem I can take a rest for a while”

A minutes later some staff come and ready to make over the artist. When JiYeon in the makeup room someone joint them, JiYeon look at the people and surprised when realized who.

 

JiYeon POV.

I was surprised when I knew who is the one become my partner in the photo shoot today. My manager is not told to me who was the one become my partner.

“Annyeong JiYeon-ssi, we meet again” He greeted me.

“Annyeong Myungsoo-ssi”

“Why are you two so formal each other?” a makeup artist asked.

“Me? Am I? Nope”

“Yeonnie! Junnie and Soebbie were here for you” Lim oppa said.

“Jinja? I think he was lie, he always serious with his words” I said.

 

Myungsoo POV.

I meet her again, I actually surprised when my manager said that JiYeon is my partner. He told me in our way.

We done with our photo shoot, when I want to go someone hold me.

“Changkaman, L don’t you have any schedule?”

“I think not, I’m free, why hyung?”

“Oh great it’s mean you can hanging out with us” JunHyung hyung said.

“Can I?” I asked my manager and he nod.

“Ok, then we just waiting for uri JiYeon” Yoseob Hyung added.

 

A couple minutes later JiYeon come.

“Ne oppadeul lets go!” She said.

“We bring L with us. It’s ok right?”

“Nope” She said and smile to me.

 

No one POV.

They go with JunHyung car, since just JunHyung who have a car and drive license. They spend their time together. They go to park together, eat some traditional cake who they meet in their way.

“Sobbie oppa don’t your stomach wants something?” JiYeon asked to Yoseob.

“Ne, I want to fill my stomach with something delicious. Didn’t you?” Yoseob said.

“Pfff… this child I know I know, Kajja goes to food court” JunHyung said.

 

They’re goes to food court to get a dinner since the day was dark and it was 7 pm. Then suddenly JunHyung phone was ring, he get a call from Cube CEO.

“Sobbie we must back” JunHyung said.

“Ok hyung, btw how about JiYeon and L?” Yoseob asked.

“Don’t worry, I can go by myself, I’ll call my manager to pick me” JiYeon said.

“Are you sure? How about you L?” JunHyung asked.

“Same as her it’s ok you can go! I’ll take care of her. Don’t worry hyung” L said.

“Ok then I and Junnie hyung go first. Thanks for today, Annyeong” They bow and go.

 

Now Jiyeon and L stay at this food court and enjoy their food with silence between them. They same look so awkward each other.

“JiYeon-ssi, can I borrow your phone?”

JiYeon search where is her phone was in and give it to L without saying anything just give him smile and back focus to her food. L was busy dial number from JiYeon phone then he look at his phone. L gives back JiYeon phone to her, and her phone ringing so sudden.

“That’s my number don’t forget to save my number. I’ll text you sometimes”

“Ne” JiYeon looked at her phone and save L number with ‘Infinite L Kim’.

“Done” she looked her phone to L and smile.

“Oh I’m forget, I must call my manager to pick us” L said.

“Us?”

“Ne, I’ll send you home. No but!”

“Pfff…” JiYeon puffed out her cheeks.

 

L was end with her phone then he look at JiYeon who puff her cheeks, he felt grimly and pinch her cheeks like a child with smile on his handsome face.

“You look so cute” he said.

“Yah Myungsoo-ssi let your hand go from my cheeks” JiYeon said.

His hand was let go from her face and he keep his smile that make JiYeon feel shy look at him.

 

JiYeon POV.

I never seen Myungsoo smiled like this before, his smile make his perfect face look so adorable. I saw his eyes he looked at me with a look of his. His gaze are very deep, I never seen that look before. He makes me felt awkward right now.

“Myungsoo-ssi, can you please don’t look at me like this!” I begged.

“Oh emmm sorry I didn’t mean”

“Nope” I smile.

 

Myungsoo POV.

I look at her, she have a perfect face. I’m staring at her, her beautiful eyes, nose and her lips. I keep look at her lips hmm her lips look quite tempting. Aishh what are I’m thinking about? Why I’m like this so sudden. Jiyeon awaken me from my gaze to her.

“When are you going to Japan?”

“Me? maybe I go to Japan tomorrow. I don’t have any schedule in Korea, so I think better I chat up other members soon.

“Good girl” I ruffled her hair and I can see she was shy.

“Omo! What are you doing?”

 

To be Continued…

Who is the one was come and interrupt them???

 

 

I’m sorry for my bad grammar actually English is not my mother language and also not my second language.

I hope you still understand what I mean…

I’ll try my best ^^

Thank was read my fic…

Love you all ^^

Kekekke~~~~