Chap. 17

More Than Words...

It’s was a month since T-Ara promoting their single in Japan, and this day is time to back to Korea. They back to Korea and many schedules were waiting for them. They must be preparing their new album for comeback in this middle year.

JiYeon was busy texting with someone, when T-Ara was in their way back to the dorm.

“Hey maknae! Who is someone you texting with? You look so serious?” HyoMin asked.

“Me? Emmm this nothing just friend” JiYeon replied.

“Really? But I think you always busy texting someone when we’re in Japan” EunJung said.

“Just see what will happen later!” SoYeon said and smirk.

 

Next day in Infinite dorm

No one POV

Infinite members ready to go to their Practice room near from their dorm. They were busy preparing for their comeback. They’ll comeback with new album called ‘INFINITIZE’ and their first single titled ‘The Chaser’.

“Myungsoo, isn’t your girl was back to Korea? Didn’t you wanna meet her huh?” SungYeol asked him, but his sound like teasing him.

“How can I meet her in our hectic schedule” L replied calmly.

 

Infinite members were in the practice room. Then suddenly WooHyun phone was ringing. He checked his phone.

“Myungie, don’t you text your girl we’re in Practice room?” WooHyun asked.

“My girl? You mean Ji… Emmm no I’m not texting her this morning. Why Namu hyung?”

“She text me, that she was in our dorm now”

 

Myungsoo POV

Mwo she’s text Namu Hyung? Why she don’t text me if she wanna go to our dorm. Don’t her knew, I really miss her now? I miss her beautiful face, sweet smile and everything about her.

“Just text her, we’re in our practice room Hyung! Don’t make someone jealous here!” Yeol Hyung said and gives me a glance.

“No I’m not” I said.

“I don’t say that you’re the one who jealous with Namu hyung. So you’re really jealous with him? Hahhaha” Yeol hyung added.

Now they’re really making fun of me. Aissh… Yoel hyung you success make me like a stupid one. Wait for my revenge hyung!!!

“Is she knew where is our practice room?” SungJong asked to everyone here.

“Just text her, her manager knew where is” Yang Hyung, our manager said.

“OK, then” Namu Hyung said and text her.

 

Now we’re practice our new dance for our new song called ‘The Chaser’. It’s been half hour but I didn’t see JiYeon was come. Oh com’on Myungsoo you must serious with your practice.

We’re resting in our middle practice suddenly the door was opened by someone. Then someone who I wait is come. I wanna hug her but I can’t.

“Namu Oppa I’m sorry make you wait too long”

“Nope it’s Ok, btw why you took so long it’s been two hours since you text me” Namu hyung asked.

They make me jealous. Is she didn’t notice me here?

“Since you Practice your dance, so I meet someone before come here” She smile.

Someone? Who? Is she was have a namja? Aisshhh… calm Myungsoo don’t be jealous. I just can look at them I mean my hyung and my lovely girl.

 

No one POV

“That’s for you!” JiYeon gives something to WooHyun.

“Yeah, this is what I want. Gomawo JiYeonnie”

“Yah you just give something to him? What about us? At least you give something for our Myungie maybe?” SungYeol asked.

“Oh that mianhae oppadeul, SungJungie I don’t give you something. I’m forget hehhe”

“Mwo you forget us, but not with him” SungGyu said and point at WooHyun.

“I actually not forget but my sunbae come to our dorm and you know what I mean right. Emmm that, he said that he want buy this but he don’t have time to back to the store, so when I have free time I buy this to him” JiYeon said, and look at L who looked sigh.

Why Myungsoo-ssi kept silent like this. Is something happen to him? JiYeon asked in her heart.

 

JiYeon take her phone, and compose some message and send the message to L who actually seat in front of her with other member.

L’s phone was ringing, and he is open the text.

 

From : JiYeon

Myungsoo-ssi what’s wrong with you?

You look flagging, Are you Ok?

 

“I’m Ok, JiYeon-ssi”  L said, that make everybody look at her.

JiYeon looked down, she was really shy now. That stupid L, how can he answer JiYeon message like this.

“Oh JiYeon, it’s a lunch time I’ll buy something to you. Don’t go anywhere just stay here” Manager Lim said.

He out from the room and he give a sign to Infinite’s manager Yang to come out from the room and bring Infinite’s member to let Jiyeon and L together. Then they all out from the room except JiYeon and L of course.

 

It’s awkward moment between the two people in the practice room.

“How are you?” L broke the silence between them.

“I’m fine, you?”

“As you see I’m all right. Emmm sorry was made you embarrassed lately”

“It’s ok Myungsoo-ssi” Jiyeon smiled.

Now L takes a seat in front JiYeon, and he can clearly look at JiYeon bare face. Yes she not used any makeup in her cute face.

“JiYeonnie, emmm can I call you like this?” L asked and JiYeon just nodded her head. 

“JiYeonnie, can I asked something for you?” he added, JiYeon look like thinking.

“It’s ok if you don’t want” he said and sigh.

“Nope Myungsoo-ssi, you can” she hold L’s hand who want to wake up from his seat.

 

L took her hand gently, that make JiYeon look at his handsome face. L look at her eyes with his eagle eyes, who make everybody fainted because his gaze. JiYeon was nervous because of that.

“JiYeonnie… I… emmm I…”

 

 

To be Continue…

 

What’s L wanna L say to JiYeon?

Wait next Chap!!!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is JiYeon birthday...

Happy Birthday to uri Lovely Girl Park JiYeon ^^

PJY B'Day