Chap. 18

More Than Words...

“JiYeonnie… I… emmm I… I miss you” L said.

“I miss you too Myungsoo-ssi”

JiYeon smiled but deep in her heart she was disappointed with his words. JiYeon take her hand off from L.

 

Myungsoo POV

Pabo Myungsoo, why I said this words? I miss you? Yeah, I really miss her but it’s not the words what I want to say to her. Why I become a stupid boy in front of her. I stand up and walk to the window. I look at JiYeon and she just looked down. I took a breath for a while to get some courage.

 

No one POV

L walk to JiYeon and seat in front of her, he also took her hand again.

“JiYeonnie I can’t handle this anymore” He paused and sigh.

“JiYeon, I… I… I love you. Whould you be my girl?”

Silent, they’re silent at the moment.

“Myungsoo-ssi, emmm yes, I will. I love you too” JiYeon said and looked down. She was shy.

“Jinja? Gomawo JiYeonnie” L huged JiYeon’s tightly.

 

“Myungsoo-ssi can’t breathe”

“Mian, and you don’t call me with Myungsoo-sii! Call me Oppa, chagi!!!”

“Op..pa, Myung…Soo Op..pa” She said shyly.

“My chagi is sooo~~~ sweet” L pinch JiYeon nose.

 

“Ehemmm…” someone clear the throat, that make L take off his hand from JiYeon nose.

“Oh you’re done with your lunch?” L asked.

“Emmmm no, we’re just call delivery service” SungGyu replied.

“So… you…”

“Ne, hehehe Chukae MyungYeon” shout them all minus L and JiYeon.

“Mwo? MyungYeon?” L asked.

“Ne, MyungYeon is Myungsoo and JiYeon. Why it’s cute right?” SungYeol replied with up and rise his eyebrow.

L and JiYeon just smile.

 

Myungsoo POV

I’m happy now, I still don’t believe it. It’s true JiYeon officially dating with me now?

I know it’s not romantic place to confess my feeling to someone special like her. But how can I do? I don’t have much time to take her out. My schedule was tight in other side I can’t handle my feeling anymore. Yeah I don’t want someone took her away from me, as you know many idols also like her. it’s all because her beautiful face was overload, she’s also a kind and many thing I can’t describe her. I love her just the way she is.

 

No one POV

“Hey guys, delivery was come, time to lunch!!” Infinite manager said, and they have their lunch together in Infinite’s practice room.

Infinite continue their practice, then JiYeon just watching for them and sometimes joking with her and Infinite's manager. After practice they’re go back to their dorm with smile in their face.

 

In infinite dorm

“This day is very tiring day” Leader Gyu said.

“And also a sweet day for our ice prince” Dongwoo said and glance at L.

“I never think that our friend is an ironic guy” WooHyun said.

“Why? What do you mean hyung?” SungJong asked.

“He is not romantic guy, how can he confess his feeling in that place? I mean you can go out together and confess his feeling in a romantic place” SungYeol said and shook his head.

“You know we don’t have time to do something romantic like you said. Pabo hyung” L said.

“At least he was confess his feeling it was good” HoYa said and tap L shoulder.

“Yes, you know how frustrating this guy when his lovers don’t replied his message. So I think it’s good since he have a dare to confess” the Maknae said.

They’re just laugh except L of course who feel annoyed with them.

“Aisshhh, I go to my room” L said in annoyed face.

 

In the other side in T-Ara’s dorm

JiYeon is back with her manager behind when her unnie was sat and waiting for her in living room.

“Yah Maknae, where are you from?” HyoMin asked.

“Me, somewhere. Emmm unnie I want to wash my body first”

JiYeon go to her room and she’s wash her body in the bathroom. In the same time T-Ara others member introgating her manager since she go to nowhere for long time. Yes, she never goes in the long time without say anything to other member before.

Jiyeon was finish with her thing and she meets other members in living room.

 

“Where are you from?” Eunjung asked.

“Emmm meet my friend and watch Infinite practice. Why?”

“Just that? Emmm it’s something happen?” Hyomin asked again.

“Emmm… “

“How about Myungsoo I mean Infinite L?” Boram cut her words.

“He’s fine, why?”

“Oh nothing. Just make a sure that your boy was Ok” Qri said and smile.

JiYeon wide her eyes, she was shock when Qri said L is her boy. How can she knew ‘bout that.

I guess they pressed Lim Oppa to say that, aishhh JiYeon said in her heart.

 

“Why? Don’t you wanna share to your unnie if you and L was couple huh?” HwaYoung said and nudging JiYeon’s hand.

And finally JiYeon tell the story how L’s confess his feeling to her and they’re just laugh after heard JiYeon’s story.

“Yah Unnie, why you all making fun of my story???” JiYeon pout her lips, cutely.

 

To be Continued…

Thank everybody was read and subscribes my story...

Love You all...

 

Sorry for my bad grammar, my English far from good.