Chap. 16

More Than Words...

No one POV.

“Omo! What are you doing?”

“Oh Manager Yang, you was here” L said nervously and quickly keep his hand out from JiYeon head.

“Annyeong Mr. Yang” JiYeon greeted.

“Annyeong JiYeon-ssi. Better we go now, before we are getting late to take her home” Manager Yang said to L and point at JiYeon.

 

They all go to home together with Infinite manager’s car.

“Btw where is your home?” Manager Yang asked.

“Oh, I think I don’t go home yet. Can you take me to CCM office, it’s near from here than my house” JiYeon said.

“What do you want to do?” L asked in curious tone.

“Just wanna meet my CEO” JiYeon smile.

 

A couple minutes later, they were in front of CCM office. Then JiYeon go out from that car.

“Ghamsahamnida Mr. Yang for taking me here”

“Ne, it’s Ok JiYeon-ssi”

“See you later JiYeon-ssi”

“Ne, Myungsoo-ssi. Be careful in your way! Annyeong” JiYeon bow and walk to CCM office.

 

JiYeon goes to the CEO office, she hope Kim KwangSoo still in his office. As her knew he is a hard worker and he often go home late. JiYeon knock Kim sajangnim room and lucky her he was here.

She meets Kim sajangnim, she want to asked permission to go to Japan tomorrow. She was prepared anything to go to Japan with her manager. JiYeon forced her manager to don’t told this to Kim sajangnim before her do it, she want tell him by herself. Kim sajangnim give her permission so JiYeon and Manager Lim can flight to Japan next morning.

It was late JiYeon go home with her manager who was waiting her in CCM office, she was text him before.

 

Next Morning

Suzy POV.

Today I’m free, I don’t have schedule after school, so I can go to somewhere. I have a plan to go with L oppa since their group hiatus for a while to preparing their comeback. Emmm it’s such a great idea.

I was done with my school for today. I back to Miss a dorm and change my clothes I wear a clothes that comfortable to me.

I meet my Unnie in living room they was enjoying their own activities.

“Makane, where are you going?” Fei Unnie asked.

“I wanna go to somewhere”

“Don’t you wanna meet a boy? You look little bit y today” Min unnie asked.

“Emmm it’s a secret. I’ll go first unnie, bye!”

 

I enter my car and go to Infinite dorm with my driver, since I don’t have a drive license. I hope L oppa in his dorm yet. I really miss him so much. I miss his perfect face.

I push the bell I wave my hand and show my face in camera. Someone open the door and he’s Infinite maknae.

“Oh Suzy-ssi, get in”

“Is L Oppa was here?”

“Ne, wait a minutes I'll call him, wait him here!” he leave me alone in living room.

 

A minutes later L oppa out from the room with others Infinite members, Oh big no no they could disrupt my plan to L oppa.

“Annyeong oppadeul” I greet them.

“Annyeong” they replied and they’re sit in front of me and L oppa who take a seat beside me.

“Myungie, you don’t wanna go somewhere right? We have a schedule to practice” SungGyu oppa asked.

“Ne hyung, I don’t wanna go somewhere”

They talk like this, such I’m not here. That make me little bit angry, but I must hold my anger in front other people.

Remember Suzy, you must keep your image I thought to myself.

 

No one POV.

Suzy just chat with L, then other Infinite member try to disturb them. Then someone come to their dorm.

“Hey boy, time to practice! Let’s go” manager Yang begged.

“Ne…”

“Oh Suzy-ssi you was here. You can go with us if you want” he said.

They goes to practice room in and Suzy was followed them.

 

Myungsoo POV.

Today is already tiring, Suzy was back to her dorm and now I’m in my dorm with other members. Suddenly I remember about something then I quickly goes to my room.

I take my phone and composing to text someone, but I delete the text. I’ll do it more than two times. I ruffled my hair frustrated. How do I begin?

I take my phone again, and composing the text and send.

One minutes, two minutes, five minutes, twenty minutes no reply? Even my phone doesn’t ringing. I go out my room, when my hyung call me to dinner. I eat my food lazily.

“Hey boy, are you ok?” Yeol hyung asked.

“Ne”

“I never seen he like this before” SungGyu hyung said.

Ne, I’m never been like this before I thought to myself.

 

I finish my dinner and back to my room, I checked my phone but no message. I close my eyes then suddenly my phone was ring. I smile happily when know who is this.

 

From : JiYeon

Mianhae Myungsoo-ssi, I just had time to reply your message.

I’m doing well, how about you?

 

To : JiYeon

I’m ok. Don’t forget to dinner!

I know you are busy but don’t force yourself to work hard when you tired.

Take care ^^

 

From : JiYeon

Ne Appa~~~~ you too cheeky

Don’t forget to eat and take a rest!!! kekeke

I think I must go, my unnie was yelling at me.

Bye bye ^^

 

Mwo? Appa? She called me Appa? Am I look-like an old. She’s so funny.

 

To : JiYeon

Ne Umma~~~ be a good dongsaeng!

Bye ^^

 

I smile alone in my room then Yeol hyung come and laying his body next to me.

 

To be continued…

Thanks to my lovely reader who keep read this story... smiley

 

Sorry for my bad grammar.