Chap. 5

More Than Words...

No one POV.

JiYeon, L and Woohyun is joking together in living room. Suddenly the bell rings.

“Who is that? Is JunHyung?” WooHyun asked.

“Let me open the door” L interrupt.

 

Myungsoo POV.

I open the door and God that girl, what are her doing?

“L oppa” she smile and make an aegyo.

“Oh Suzy-ah, let’s go inside” I begged and she cling the hand.

We walk to living room.

 

“Suzy-ya you’re here?” JiYeon look surprised.

“Ne Unnie, what are you doing here? Are you two dating?” Suzy asked point at Namu Hyung and JiYeon.

“Hahaha no, we’re friend emmm bestfriend” Namu hyung replied.

“Ah who know, may be next you’ll be a couple, right oppa?” Suzy added and look at me. I just give a smile and try to realize her hand of me.

Suddenly the bell rings again, I wanna go open the door but Namu hyung hold me.

“Oh L, you just accompany your guest! I’ll open the door. I guess it’s my guest” Namu hyung said and walk away.

 

It’s become an awkward moment between me, suzy and JiYeon. I look at JiYeon she play with her phone, and Suzy I think she staring around my dorm.

“Unnie, do you have a plan today?” Suzy break the silent.

Before JiYeon answer the question someone come with Namu hyung.

 

No one POV.

“JiRong I’m coming”

JiYeon turn back and look JunHyung come with WooHyun.

“Junnie Oppa don’t call me like that! Btw you’re so fast” JiYeon said.

“I’m near from here when you text me. Mwo? Suzy-ssi you’re here so the news is true?” JunHyung asked curious.

“Emmm I just meet L oppa here” Suzy answer shyly.

“News?” JiYeon asked.

“Are you don’t check a news in internet? It’s become a hot topic this day” WooHyun replied.

“Really? I don’t have a time to check the news. I go home in early morning this day and after that I go to this place”

“Mwo? Didn’t you have schedule till early morning? How can you go around this day and don’t take a rest in your room?” JunHyung asked.

L, Suzy and WooHyun just look at JunHyung with many question in their face.

“Ya ya ya, Junnie Oppa don’t be over like that! I just wanna spend my time with my friend. I can take a rest after this so don’t worry ‘bout that” JiYeon smile.

“Ok, I trust you. I just don’t wanna see you collapse” he advise and ruffled her hair.

 

“Are you two dating? How about Hara Unnie?” Suzy asked.

“Mwo? Hahhaha” JunHyung laugh.

Suzy just raised her eyebrow.

“Of course not  she’s like a sister for me and Hara also knew about that” JunHyung replied.

“Yeonnie it’s why I always said to get a boyfriend”

“I don’t have a much time to think about my love-life”

“Do you know you can pick one of many namja idol who act like your fanboy” WooHyun added.

“Isn’t you her fanboy?” L asked.

“Ne, but she can pick other namja”

“Mwo? Do you think they are a doll who can I pick and throw? I just didn’t meet someone who I want yet”

They are talk each other, tell some story and also joking till other Infinite member back to the dorm and the day getting dark.

 

“Oh I must go dorm now, it was dark. Gomawo Namu oppa, Myungsoo-ssi” JiYeon said.

“Haha it’s nothing Jiyeonnie, you can go there whenever you want” WooHyun replied.

“Ne, annyeong” She bow.

“Changkaman, don’t you go to dorm alone?”

“I’ll take her, don’t worry” JunHyung replied.

“Oh…” L said.

“Ok, I’ll go Annyeong. See you next time”

 

Next day in Miss A dorm.

“Suzy-ah palli” Min shout.

“Ne Unnie don’t shout like that! What’s wrong” She’s take a seat beside Min.

“Palli, look at the news!”

“Oh My God…”

 

To be Continued…

Thanks to everybody who was read my fic..

Hope you all enjoy with my story..^^