Chap. 19

More Than Words...

No one POV

Infinite was back with their new album, they was comeback. In the other T-Ara released their new Music Video called “Round and Round”, they also prepared for their first concert.

How about L and JiYeon?

They keep secret their relationship to others except T-Ara’s and Infinite’s members with their manager. Nobody knew ‘bout their relationship.

Today L have schedule to attending a variety show called “Invincible Youth 2”, he become a guest in this show with another idol. In this show he meets Suzy who played in the show as IY2 member. L read the script for the show, he just sigh after read the script. He want keep distance from Suzy, he didn’t want his girl jealous, but the script said no. He must choose Suzy become her partner when the MC ask him.

He also meets Lee Hyun Woo, he is JiYeon’s friend in her drama called “God of Study”. L ever meet him in GOS when he become cameo in the drama, so when they take a shoot for IY2 they always together and side by side.

 

During break L chatting with HyunWoo.

“Yah! Hyun Woo, did you still have contact with other GOS cast?”

“Me, I’m not sure ‘bout that. They’re busy with their own activity. Why you ask ‘bout that?”

“Nope”

“Jinjja, hyung? But I think you have more time to meet my friend than me?” Hyun Woo smirk.

“What your mean?”

“Aishhh… I heard the rumor ‘bout you with a little Dino. Are you two really dating each other? Even though she’s like a cold girl in the first, but actually she is a kind and cute girl ever I meet”

“Hahha, the rumor actually I …”

“L Oppa…”

Someone interrupt them so sudden and cut L’s words.

 

“Owh Suzy-ssi, wae?” L asked.

“Anniya oppa. What are you two doing in here?”

 “We just chat ‘bout something. Wae? Don’t you wanna meet him?” Hyun Woo said and point at L.

“Hahaha what are you talking about” L said, the Suzy cling her hand around L.

“Ckckck you’re choose me in the show, but you want with him more than me for real” Hyun Woo said and shook his head.

“Mianhae Suzy-ssi, can you please let your hand go of me!” L begged.

“Wae oppa? Don’t you want me to pick you earlier? Why you become like this so sudden?”

 

Myungsoo POV

Oh My God this girl made me feel embarrassed around others. Of course I pick you, since the writer want everybody to pick you. Pfff… is that girl never read the script?

“Mianhae Suzy-ssi but you make me feel uncomfortable if you like this” I said.

Aisssh this silly girl, I hope I never meet the girl like this in my life.

“Ok than I go now!! I’ll go to someone who likes me more” she takes her hand off from me and pout her lips.

I just ignore her, then HyunWoo chuckle.

“Omo hyung. Why you so cold to Suzy? I think she’s not bad” Hyun Woo asked.

“I just don’t want give a chance to her”

“Chance? What your mean?” He asked with curious face.

“Just forget it. Oh let’s go! The shoot is start. I want quickly finish this shoot and take a rest” I said.

“Me too Myungsoo hyung. It was tiring day” He smiled till his eyes disappear from his face hahahha.

 

Suzy POV

Aissh… That boy. Why he become like that? Ok then I don’t wanna pick you as my partner in the next game. Just see L oppa! You’ll regret because of that. I wanna make you embarrassed.

“Suzy-ah are you Ok?” YeWon unnie asked me.

“Me? I’m Ok unnie, I just little tired”

“Really? It’s don’t suit you. The 4D Suzy was tired, what a weird” She said in disbelieve tone.

“Aisshhh… you’re so annoying unnie”

“Mianhae I didn’t mean”

 “Yah Suzy-ah, be nice to YeWon. Why you become rude like this so sudden?” ShinYoung unnie give advice to me.

“Arasso, arasso…” I just nodded my head.

 

Finally shooting star again, it’s a last scene for this episode. I saw L oppa with HyunWoo oppa. Actually I’m curious, why they always together? Is they was knew each other before? I think is the first time they meet. Aishh… I don’t care.

 

No one POV

During shooting Suzy really ignoring L. L was happy ‘bout that is same that she didn’t bothering him anymore. But he little embarrassed when notice his team mate is like a funny team, that very different with his personality who look-like an Ice Prince. Even thought like this, L enjoying the show till the end.

Shooting was end, L and his manager back to Infinite’s dorm. During in their way, L busy compose to texting with someone, who else? His lovely girl of course, he waiting for JiYeon’s message but she didn’t reply his message yet.

 

In the other side, in T-Ara dorm

They were rest after practice for their first concert, then suddenly JiYeon’s phone was ring and she got a message from someone.

 

From : INFINITE L Kim

JiYeonnie~~~ How are you, chagi?

I miss you so much…

 

JiYeon just smile, she want to reply the message but her unnie call her to dinner together. She quickly goes to dining room before her unnie bit all of the food and they didn’t leave anything to her.

After dinner they spend their time together in living room, watching TV, share ‘bout something and someone enjoying snack alone and make a sure that nobody don’t steal her snack. One thing that activity made someone forgot to reply the message from his boy.

 

To be Continued…

 

Sorry to everybody who love Suzy a.k.a Suzy Lovers

I make her character bad in this story

Mianhae!!! (bowed 180 degrees)

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Don’t you read news ‘bout Myungsoo who hide his girlfriend and the rumor ‘bout JiYeon who date with Yesung?

If that true I just hope they’re happy with their love-life!!!

If they're not true i still hope JiYeon end up with L!!! k k k~~~ *shipper mode on* wink

 

 

Sorry for my bad English