Chap. 20

More Than Words...

No one POV

L and his fellow member of Infinite were busy with their schedule in many music programs. In the other side JiYeon and T-Ara members also busy practice dance for their new song in their new album that will come soon. They also must adapt with T-Ara new two-member, they are Ahrum and Dani. The new members make JiYeon no longer as a maknae in the group since T-Ara new members is younger than her.

How ‘bout Miss A? They‘re prepare their new song, practice and each member busy with own member schedule.

 

In the T-Ara dorm

“Yah maknae palli!!!” SoYeon shout.

“Ne Unnie wait a minute, Hyomin Unnie hide my shoes again”

Moments later someone was called as maknae come.

“I’m here unnie”

“Awww… uri maknae JiYeon is so sweet today” Hyomin pinch JiYeon cheeks.

“Yah unnie appo. Ah ne one thing Uniedeul don’t call me maknae anymore. I’m no longer as maknae, arasso!!”

“Ne~~~ Arasso!!!” They said in the same time.

“Emmm… but you’re always maknae in my heart uri little Dino” Boram said and hug JiYeon.

 

They’re go to practice room and practice dance together with T-Ara’s new members. During the practice they take a break for a while. Then suddenly JiYeon's phone was ringing, she get a message.

 

From : INFINITE L Kim

Chagiiii~~~~!!!

 

JiYeon smile when she read the message, that make fellow members look at her but they was know who is that.

 

JiYeon POV

During break from our practice my phone was ring, and I get a message from my one and only boyfriend in the world. I open his message and smile. I forget if I didn’t reply his message last night.

 

To : INFINITE L Kim

Oppa~~~ Mianhae I didn’t replied your message last night sad

What are you doing today Myungie Oppa???

 

From : INFINITE L Kim

Nope Chagii smiley

I was busy with the schedule in music program.

Are you still practice??

 

To : INFINITE L Kim

Awww…. My Myungie must be tired

Don’t over work Oppa! Take care wink

Ne I was busy practice with other members

 

From : INFINITE L Kim

Ne chagii you too!!! wink

I miss you so much chagiii….

Love you Muachhh… <3 <3

 

To : INFINITE L Kim

Ne~~~ Appa!!! K k k~~~

Miss and Love you toooo~~~ <3 <3

 

“Ehemmm… Love bird. Are you done with the message huh? This is your lunch” Hyomin unnie said and give a lunch for me.

“Gomawo unnie” I smiled.

 

“JiYeon unnie, so you have a boyfriend?” Dani asked to me.

“Emmm…”

“Who is the lucky guy was steal your heart, JiYeon Unnie?” Ahrum cut my words.

“Aishh child just let her eat her lunch!” SoYeon Unnie is interrupt.

Thanks unnie you’re my hero I said in my heart and give her a smile.

 

I know they’re become our family I mean T-Ara's family, but for now I can’t tell them that I have someone special now. They’ll know ‘bout that in the right time not now, since we’re not comfort each other yet.

 

“Yah JiYeonnie isn’t JunHyung send a message for you?” Hyomin unnie ask to me when she plays with her phone.

“No, wae unnie? Is he was text you?”

“He want meet you. Pfff… That boy why he text me if he want meet you”

“Hahaha he is enjoy playing with you Hyomin-ah k k k” Eunjung unnie said.

Suddenly my phone was ring and it’s from Junnie oppa.

 

“Yes, he’s text me. Can I go unnie?”

“Ne you can after practice. Just say your manager to take you! We’re free after 6 pm” SoYeon unnie said.

“Ok then. Thanks Unnie”

 I look at Ahrum and Dani who look curious ‘bout that, I just give a sweet smile to them.

 

No one POV

Jiyeon goes to Blue café to meet JunHyung, like usual since he was free and don’t know what to do so he’s text someone to meet him. Yeah he can’t meet his girl since his girl was busy and don’t have too much time to meet him.

 

“Annyeong Oppa” JiYeon greet JunHyung when she was arrived the café.

“Ne annyeong JiRong… Sorry I was disturb your free time”

“Pfff… You always disturb me boy hahaha it’s Ok since after this I don’t know when we can meet each other like this. Don’t you go here alone?”

“No I go with my cute boy”

“Oww…”

 

“Btw how ‘bout you and L?” Suddenly Yoseob ask to her.

“Mwo me and L? What your mean?” JiYeon said nervously.

“Hahaha, so it’s true? If no you didn’t nervous like that” JunHyung .

“Aishhh… How can you know ‘bout that? Make it secret please!”

“Ne JiRong we’re promise you” JunHyung said and smile.

JiYeon just sigh after she holds her breath for long time.

 

This is unexpected moment, suddenly the café is noisy. JiYeon, JunHyung and Yoseob look at the door and they saw Infinite come to the café with their manager. JiYeon was so shock.

“Yah! Jirong, why you look so shock?”

“Aisshh… I’m forget to text him that I meet you here”

“Cks… don’t panic he’ll be pabo namja if he jealous at me”

 

Infinite take a seat, and suddenly L look at other side and he saw JiYeon was here with JunHyung and Yoseob. He’s little bit jealous since he didn’t meet her almost two weeks since he confess to her.

“Myungsoo, what’s wrong?” SungYeol asked.

L don’t bother to replied SungYeol so he follow L’s eyes.

“Hey, don’t be jealous boy. You know they knew each other for long time”

“It’s didn't like what you think. I just…”

“Jealous” WooHyun cut L’s word.

“Then call them to joint with us. Is no problem right?” SungGyu give suggest to L.

“Ok then let me call them to joint with us” Yang Manajer said and go to their table.

 

JiYeon and the other joint at Infinite table.

“Myungsoo oppa I miss you” JiYeon said and pinch L’s cheeks.

L wide his eyes, yes he was shock.

“Just relax boy! I was knew” JunHyung tap L’s shoulder.

“You can trust me” Yoseob added.

“No, I think it’s not because you know about their relationship, but he embarrassed his coldness run away ‘cause JiYeon pinch his cheeks hahahha” SungYeol said make all of them laugh out loud.

“Ah ne gomawo Yeolie hyung!!!”

 

To be Continued…

Sorry for boring chapter L

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry to everybody who was wait for my update.
 
I'm not give up to this story but may be it's my last update before I go to break for quite long time.
I have something important to do, to my future...
So hope you all want to wait for me!!!
I'm sorry before, Love you all my friend!!!!
 
Wait for me Chingu!!!!
I hope I can back as soon as possible...
Love Love....heart