Chap. 14

More Than Words...

Next day

No one POV

JiYeon was ready goes to Gangnam, to attend opening ceremony the greatest annual festival in Korea. She was wearing a casual since this is not formal event. Manager Lim picked her and they go to CCM building before goes to Gangnam Festival area. JiYeon meet her sunbae SG Wannabe and Cho Shin Sung (Super Nova).

“Annyeong Oppadeul” JiYeon greeted and bow at them.

“Annyeong JiYeon” They greeted.

“JiYeonnie you’re here, are you alone?” said Super Nova member SungJe.

“Ne SungJe oppa. It’s why I come here to search a friend hehe” Jiyeon said with a Joke.

“Really? Go with me then” SeokHyun begged.

“Hahhaha”

 

“JiYeon,since you go alone I think you better go with one of them” Manager Lim said.

“Really? Since Super Nova lost their member I replace the member who go to military” JiYeon said.

“Oh no JiYeon” SeokHyun is disappointed.

“Sorry hyung, this day is Super Nova day, not SG Wannabe day” SungMo smile.

 

Myungsoo POV.

Infinite have schedule to attend Gangnam Festival, we also had perform. We’re on our way to Gangnam Festival area. Many people were come to this place I can see many idols also come to this annual festival.

I look around when we was in the place who many idols were gathering. Then my eyes caught something near from me. I see my lovely girl with another idol I know they’re in the same management.

I look at her without blink my eyes, I’m feel jealous now she chat with SungJe hyung, but the one who make me jealous is Kwangsoo hyung’s hand is around her but she don’t try to realized his hand.

 “Hey you Kim Myungsoo, don’t be Jealous like that!” Yeol hyung nudged my hand.

“Who says that I’m jealous?”

“Hey ah liar, your eyes said that”

 

JiYeon POV.

I was enjoying chat with SungJe Oppa then suddenly Sungmo oppa asked something to me.

“Don’t you and the boy from Infinite was date?” He asked.

“Mwo?? No I’m not. I don’t have a boyfriend yet”

“Is that mean you like someone in that group?” GeonIl Oppa also asked to me.

“Really? I also curious ‘bout that” JiHyuk oppa said.

“Ne, JiYeonnie” Kwangsoo oppa joint them.

“Yah yah yah, boys stop it! We need to get backstage! JiYeon, you wait here we’ll be back” SungJe oppa stopped them and ruffled my hair like a kid before they go.

 

Now I’m alone, huaaa I miss my unnie.

“Hey” someone tap my shoulder.

This is JunHyung oppa with his B2ST.

“Oh Oppadeul, Annyeong”

“Don’t you girl just alone here?” Yoseob Oppa asked.

“Ne, as you see”

After Super Nova go B2ST member come, so I’m not alone here. We’re talk about something and enjoying other idol performing.

 

JunHyung POV.

I and B2ST members with JiYeon was busy chatting then I caught a pair of eyes looked at our with a death glare. The eyes full of jealously.

“JiYeon, don’t you date with someone now?”

“No, wae?”

“Really? I think someone want to kill me if I’m still here” I .

“What do you mean?” she’s look so curious.

“Someone at nine o’clock is looking you without blink” I whispered her.

“Mwo? Who?”

She looked at what I mean, but the boy who I mean was turn away.

 

Myungsoo POV.

I feel awkward now, someone caught me when I look at her, Suzy come to me and take her hand around my hand so sudden, I try realized her hand.

“Suzy mianhae but can you please let your hand go of me!” I begged.

“Ne” she’s pout.

“Thanks, but please don’t ever do it again!” I advice her and I go away to the backstage with other members since I have perform.

 

Suzy POV.

I took my hand around L oppa hand’s but he begged me to let go of his hand and he also said to me don’t do it again. Why would he cold to me so sudden? He’s never like this before. Isn’t it all because JiYeon unnie?

“Look! He’s want you go from his hand” Fei Unnie said to me.

“It’s obvious that he don’t interest at you” Jia unnie whisper at me.

I just hold my anger now I can’t explode my anger in here. Many idols in this place I must keep my image as an innocent idol.

 

No one POV

Infinite perform with their last single “Be Mine”, they are not release their new single yet, so they sing their last song in remix version.

During perform L’s eyes just look at someone with a bright smile in his face and someone who he looked can’t handle her beautiful smile in her face.

Without them knowing someone notice ‘bout that and make the person full of anger and jealous in the same time.

 

To be Continued…

 

We have Super Nova as special guest in this chapter ^^

SUPERNOVA

 

I thank you to my lovely readers who still read my story...

Love you all...laugh 

I know not everyone like this story but please respect me, don't read if you don't like it.

At least you appreciate my thoughts.

Thank ya!!!