Chap. 11

More Than Words...

It’s the first day T-Ara in Japan they are in the same hotel with Infinite members.

Infinite with their manager seat together in the café since this day is their last day in Japan. Manager Kim, T-Ara manager goes to café and he is meets Infinite Manajer Yang. Then suddenly he has a phone from CEO Kim Kwang Soo. Then he’s text a T-Ara’s member, he text message to JiYeon.

JiYeon was in the café, she take a seat with T-Ara manager and also with Infinite and their manager.

“Kim oppa what’s wrong?” JiYeon asked to the point.

“Your CEO was called me”

“Then???”

“He is want you back to Korea for a while”

“Mwo???”

“You must back tomorrow”

“Tomorrow? Mwoya? What I hear? I arrived in Japan this morning and tomorrow must return to Korea?”

“Ne, I also forget you have schedule to photo shoot this Wednesday for a Korean magazine. So you back to Korea for a while. But for Kim Sajangnim I don’t know what he’s want to say with you”

 

“I think Kim Kwangsoo was busy with his Stupid Love” JiYeon said and smile.

They all giggle then Manajer Kim patted her head.

“Yah this kid, you joke with me huh? That is Becrux Kwangsoo who busy with his Stupid Love. Oh btw you have another problem”

“What is?”

“I and another staff can accompany you back to Korea, so you back with Infinite”

“I have to go back with them?” JiYeon points at Infinite members.

“Then who is someone can handle my schedule?” she added.

“Your Manager, Lim was back and ready to work”

“Ne, ok then” she pout.

“Yah JiYeonnie, don’t pout like this” WooHyun said and he’s giggle.

 

Myungsoo POV.

We’re back tomorrow, but something different is we back with T-Ara’s maknae JiYeon. I and other members packed our thing. Tonight we’ll dinner together with T-Ara sunbaenim.

“Myungie hyung, why are you smile alone?” Sungjung ask tome.

“Who? Myungie? Hahaha so you can’t lie to me boy. You like someone who will back with us right?” Yoel Hyung interrupt.

“Up to you Hyung” I walk away goes to resto for dinner.

 

“Oh, Myungsoo-ssi, where is others?” JiYeon asked to me.

“They still in their room” I take a seat beside her.

“Hey do you think two people in front of me like a couple? They wear a same color” Hyomin Noona looked me and JiYeon with giggle.

“Ckss Unnie, why you always tease me?” JiYeon pout, I just giggle she look so funny when pout like this.

“Owh look Myungsoo giggle at you” EunJung Noona said.

“Yah you, aissh” she hit my arm.

OMG I never knew, if T-Ara’s maknae is like a child. She’s so childish around her Unnie.

 

“Ehemm” someone clear the throat.

“Oh so this is the reason why you leave others” Namu hyung said.

“New couple, Myungsoo with JiYeon” Yoel hyung tease me again. I just rolled my eyes.

 

JiYeon POV.

Again not Infinite not my Unnie they tease me with Myungsoo just because we wear clothes in the same color.  I just give them my sweet smile when they tease me.

 

“JiYeon, do you have a pen?” SungYeol oppa asked me.

“Pen? I don’t bring a pen oppa. Wae oppa?”

“I want to write your name in Myungsoo’s heart” He replied.

“Ooowww…” they’re happy teasing me with Myungsoo.

 

No one POV.

They’re dinner together and talk something like their schedule, their song, their fans and many things that can their share. They also made some joke. They look-like a big family who life together in a house.

“I hope we can comeback in the same time soon, so we can spend our time together” SoYeon said.

“I hope so Noona, is fun to be like this” SungGyu added.

“Especially to our Ice Prince Kim Myungsoo” DongWoo said.

“And also his couple uri maknae Park JiYeon” HyoMin added.

“Hahaha” They all laugh.

“Yah yah yah, you all making fun of me” JiYeon protest.

“JiYeon, let them making fun of us, they’re just envy with us” Myungsoo said and smile.

That made JiYeon who seat beside him look at him and smile.

 

Next day

JiYeon with Infinite go back to Korea. In the plane she seat beside L, during the flight they tell of their lives. They begin to know each other, without them knowing a few pairs of eyes watching them and smile.

 

 

To  be Continued…

 

Hello My lovely reader!!!

You still read my story??? Thank you so much then ^^

Btw I also wanna say sorry to everybody was give me respond and commnets, cause i don't replay your comments, I'm really sorry about that.

I hope you still suport my story, it's make me confidence to continued my story ^^

Love You all.